Mike He (Official Photo Thread)

Guest Alice

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sophi.e*

OMG! I fell in love with Mike He 'cause of Devil Beside you, as well!(: He's so hot:)

Rainie and Mike are meant to be a couple!!!!!

Guest lang866

ahhh Mike He!!!! the hottest taiwanese actor ever! He's so cute! Fell in love in first site in DBY. that' was a good drama :D

Guest lang866

omg MIke he forever. He's frickin HOT! has anyone posted Mike He's profile here? Cuz i wanna see but there's so many pages to backroll from. Oh well i'll cheeck but yea.

Guest hikaru105

i just had to post in here, cause i just finished watching DBY today, i know it's kind of late, but DAMN he is freakn fione and very cute... i keep thinking of how he looks at rainie when he wants her in the DBY... drools.... very hot indeed! they make such a dorky, cute, sweet couple....

Guest beckyvang17

he is one SEXY FELLA! rainie and mike are pretty close from what i heard also with wei lun and ariel?..so yeah all his drama partners!!..haha pretty cool though! sexy thang!

=]becky

Guest swtxviet

he is by far the most perfect actor i have ever layed eyes on. i loved him in DEVIL BESIDE YOU and i hope the sequel comes out soon..i cant wait till i get to see him and rainie in exchange love. he's so pretty!...wow....and i always thot that i would never and could never fall for a celebrity but here i am head over heels about him <333 wwwwwwoooooooowwww

Guest pussycat

ok, i pull one all nighter to watch finish DBY in one day ysd. i admit, he is hot in that drama !! ahh..*faints*

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SinnedAngel

Wait, so who is Mike with? Is it Rainie? (IT BETTER BE!!! They make such a cute match)

Well I just hope that one day they will date. :blush: *Really hoping to be me*

damn he's hot. :wub:

Guest SinnedAngel

Man, I just...love..his...HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Lol.

He makes every man jealous. :D

I want him. :w00t:

He's average looking.

:o:angry: :fury: :huh::( :tongue2: <_<:mellow::tears::wacko::crazy::blink:

I'm speechless.

"average looking"?

I don't even want to say what I'm thinking. :lol:

Guest SinnedAngel

eqqpg8.jpg

^ Mike He fooling around.

He still seems so hot.

Man I'm addicted to him.

I have him on the walls, in my restroom (don't...ask...), on my backpack, folder, and notebooks. Recently I just made a t-shirt with his face on it. :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest asiandreamer117

Talk about the most passionate kiss known to t-dramas. O.o

Mike He = superbly amazing.. :sweatingbullets:

:wub:

And he's absolutely ripped..

Archived