• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dreams_fulfilled

Goodness! He's GORGEOUS! and HOT!

I fell in love with him after watching Devil Beside You lol <3

ahhh his jaw line O.O !!

Marry me~ O__________O

Guest thesassygirl2

is he going out w/ rainie? i'm unclear about that.. but he's mighty cute.. he's like the only chinese celebrity i like... haha

Guest i_luv_sugar

hahah i remeebr him!! i think i remember the old thread b4 soompi crashed

hrmM is he realli popular now? i derno hekka random mi dad bought me a magazine in china and guess hoo i seee mIKE HE!! XD XD hes superbly hott

never watched ne dramas though but i watched a bajillion youtube things ahha

woah rainie looks realli different with those 2 different hairstyles the straight across and swept to the side bangs O.o

LOLL this is pretty ahha funni

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3NR8Tq0Jn_0&search=mike%20he

ahha this ones pretty funni too

LOLL and he sucks at singing no offence haha XD

http://youtube.com/watch?v=K9tIM0Ec_6Y&search=mike%20he

Guest boballay

:Q

OMG, he's a hottie.

I started obsessing w/ him once I saw him on "Love Contract"

Ahh, he has such a killer smileee.

Thanks for posting pictures ^^

Guest dreams_fulfilled

hahah i remeebr him!! i think i remember the old thread b4 soompi crashed

hrmM is he realli popular now? i derno hekka random mi dad bought me a magazine in china and guess hoo i seee mIKE HE!! XD XD hes superbly hott

never watched ne dramas though but i watched a bajillion youtube things ahha

woah rainie looks realli different with those 2 different hairstyles the straight across and swept to the side bangs O.o

LOLL this is pretty ahha funni

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3NR8Tq0Jn_0&search=mike%20he

ahha this ones pretty funni too

ohh!!! I saw these before! omg lol they made me laugh sooo hard :lol:

The singing one was so cute! lol he can't sing, but he was so adorable when he like toppled over when the lady said that his singing is perfect for harmony parts lol xD and when he was making faces while the other girl was singing haha

• 2 weeks later...
Guest djoching

firat saw him in DBY and fell in love with him... then i saw love contract... i think i prefer his looks there most of the times but didn't like the story... looking forward to watching express boy and marry me...

after f4, i switched to korean dramas... now, he rekindled my interest in taiwanese dramas

love his lips.. perfect for kissing...

SOOOOOOO HOT. This is the first time I've ever felt like literally "drooling" after a celebrity. I got obsessed with him after watching DBY...that scene where Rainie was applying medicine onto his wound and he was giving her his sexy stare reeled me in. *gets goosebumps* I hated his hair in DBY though. It looks much better when it's down.

I saw a clip of him at an airport in Singapore (I think), and he looked hotter than usual in there. He's one of those people who look even hotter when they have shades on. Actually, he looked good just standing there. A sign of true hotness.

I love his voice too. And his eyes. And his smile/smirk. He seems friendly.

Guest thosaid

omg. that one was hilarious. i dont know a word of chinese or uh taiwanese? lol but it looked so funny, it looked like that lady said 'your voice is so good!" and mike goes "reallllly?!" and she goes, "no" and he falls over. hahahahaha.

he does have a weird accent? i wouldnt know since i dont know the language. but it seems he doesnt say his La/L's right it comes out like a rrrr sound... but i think its ADORABLE. i looovvveee his voice lol. its unique. and especially when he says cuh ai/ cute. its sooo hott

Guest freya1507

hihi he is really yummy ...

saw him on enews aug 2004 first ...even so i cannot understand more then 10 words mandarin it was fun to watch him

saw his drama devil beside you ... like him very much there ... nice that the taiwanese dramas do not have a prob with kissing :phew:

thanks for the links and the pics ...

hihi he really seems to have a nice job

kissing in MV for hours :D

djoching thanks for giving me the link to this topic :sweatingbullets:

Guest djoching

freya, glad you found your way here....

i did not watch taiwanese series before aside from meteor garden but after DBY i'm slowly cathching up... one thing i noticed with their dramas as compared to kseries is that they are more unafraid of kissing scenes and mike surely knows how too....

Guest freya1507

have something to share

Ads for the new Drama "Marry me" in TVBS Magazin

marryme1klti9.jpg

marryme2klzw5.jpg

sorry for the scratches on the pics ...i kinda stole them from the mag on plane on my way home from taiwan to austria ;D :P

djoching ... *nod nod he really seems how to kiss ... on screen ...wonder how in real live :sweatingbullets:

right now i try to find dl links for "love contract" got the soft subs but not the episodes ...just 1,2, 15, :-(

Guest vc1188

The ads and commercials looked SO GOOD but the actual drama SUCKS. omg. I really do question Mike's judgment in choosing roles.

Archived