[Drama 2017] Suspicious Partner, 수상한 파트너

0ly40

Flashback to at his house earlier this morning - BH knocks on his door to wake him up and open his room door. She amazes at his sleeping face (who can blame her?). 

Suddenly he opens his eyes and stares at her. She tries to run away and falls down. hahahha

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is bh recalling or imagining JW sleeping. Just as in the trailer.

She roll Off the bed n hit d floor? Lol girl is too clumsy n cute

R there showing the culprit face its a young guy wearing csi cap? What did i miss during the stream freeze?

The killer (in CSI disguise) finds a memory card under her desk and stole it. Flashback - it's a memory disk he dropped the night before. BH suspect he's holding something in his hand, but he manage to  evade her suspicion. The killer left and Mr Bang arrives at BH's office.

A man reported to the DA about BH. Meanwhile JW is going to DA's office and meet him. He crosses path with the spyman, which he had already recognizes through many times.

Oh.. JW is here to warn/tell DA not to follow BH. DA keeps saying about "killing his son". I think JW tells him BH is not culprit and he will find the evidence.

THE PERSON WHO CAME TO COLLECT SOMETHING FROM HER OFFICE IS DEFINITELY OUR KILLER

HE SEES IT.. LOOKS LIKE HE LEFT IT BEHIND

DAHKIz9UIAEnkO0.jpg

CLICK TO SEE HIS FACE LOL

Spoiler

DAHKIz8UIAAGdTG.jpg

DAHK6T-UQAIKocC.jpg

DAHK6UVVoAUz8iq.jpg

HE GIVES THAT LOOK WHILE GOING BACK..

DAHK6U1V0AEP24D.jpg

DA AND NOH JI WOOK MEET

DAHLWpaUIAAOBuz.jpg

DAHLWp1UIAAfZ2B.jpg

Spoiler

DAHLWozVwAAz9Bm.jpg

DAHLWo3UIAEKphe.jpg

DA is in rage again and warns JW. JW stomps out and bumps into his 2 ex-bosses.

The ex bosses meet up with DA, and DA is instructing them something with an evil smile on his face. Oh.. no... I really don't like this.

JW's mum is shopping for flower (bouquet). She's buying flower for the massage ahjumma (BH's mother). 

It seems like is the last working day for BH's mother. JW's mum arrives at massage parlour just to miss her. BH and mum are already outside of the massage parlour without seeing her.

Our girl with her mother...they get along so well...i love that :wub:

JW eating and drinking with Bong...he remembers some scenes when he's alone...then scenes with her...she definitely brings moving in his life

I'm wondering why will he get drunk...

JW's mum is working at Papa John and complaining over the phone to JW. JW is at bbq shop and Mr Bang comes to meet him, who is worrying about him.

JW tells him he will find a way, but Mr Bang is not sure as it's already been 2 years.

Archived