[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Premiere Watch: Circle, Fight My Way, Lookout

by javabeans

premiere_circle1a.jpg

Tomorrow should be a very interesting day, with three competitors launching all at the same time and doing their best to command the most eyeballs right out of the gates. Technically, only two are direct competitors since tvN’s drama airs an hour after the rest, but it’s still going to be a fight to see who garners the most interest and the biggest piece of the pie. All three new shows are quite different in genre and approach, so on the upside, we can start the week with a little variety.

Fight My Way

premiere_fight2.jpg

Time slot: Monday & Tuesday
Broadcaster: KBS
Genre: Romantic comedy, drama
Episode count: 16

Reasons to watch: Okay, so Park Seo-joon (Hwarang) doesn’t always pick winners (see: Hwarang), but he does have a pretty good track record of solid projects and he generally does well in them with his warm, relatable appeal; Kim Ji-won has proven herself playing strong second leads (Heirs, Descended From the Sun) and is finally getting her big break as leading lady. I’m eager to see them both on their own merits and as a couple with hopefully strong chemistry as they bicker and fight along the way to finding love.

The premise is fairly low-concept, so it’s difficult to predict how the drama will feel based just on the plot description of young adults struggling in third-rate lives, who’ve given up on ambitious dreams and have few prospects for a better outcome. (The drama seems to have dropped the title’s pun on the word third-rate (sanmai) but the idea of third-rate is still baked into the premise. I suppose the fight (ssam) pun is less esoteric, and as a bonus it’s still applicable to the concept of struggle.) When done right, this kind of youthful coming-into-adulthood story can feel poignant and universal, and the show feels like a refreshing gust of wind, with some parts comedy, some parts romance, and some parts personal growth.

On 21/05/2017 at 6:24 AM, zagigirl said:

:wub:...does not seem like a friend reaction right? :D

Chingu my as*! :wink:

Can't wait for hers reaction if that girl real starts to go after him :D

no where near it!! :wink::wub: 

ohhhh, her reaction when the girl asked her who he is to her and Dong Man was "no I'm not her boyfriend, no way" :smirk: and his to her "we're something similar to friends" hhhhhhhhhh :wub: 

On 21/05/2017 at 9:31 AM, ilwoo_aein said:

"Fight for My Way" correlation/relation chart

thank you for sharing chingu!! :wub: 

isthisthe most loving character chart or is it just me?!! :lol::wub: 

On 21/05/2017 at 10:14 AM, AshleyChia said:

kjw's agency uploaded two more BTS video

thabk youfor sharing chingu!! :wub: 

cute!! :wub: 

22 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

KJW upload her photo from her upcoming drama "Fight for My Way" 

Actor Kim Sung Oh Reveals Park Seo Joon Likes Getting Hit

The cast of upcoming drama “Fight My Way” appeared as guests on the May 20 episode of “Entertainment Weekly,” where Kim Sung Oh made Park Seo Joon a bit flustered with his statement.

When asked about his chemistry with Kim Ji Won, Park Seo Joon explained that the two were awkward in the beginning but eventually got close through their many fighting scenes.

“[Kim Ji Won] had a difficult time hitting me, so I told her to just strike me and she actually did,” he said while laughing.

His co-star Kim Sung Oh then revealed, “Actors usually don’t like getting hit but Park Seo Joon likes it. Even when our scenes didn’t require any hitting, he kept asking me if he should be getting smacked.”

Park Seo Joon then explained that getting hit would prevent his scenes from getting edited out of the drama.

“Fight My Way” will air every Monday and Tuesday starting May 22.

source: https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/21/actor-kim-sung-oh-reveals-park-seo-joon-likes-getting-hit/

hhhhhhhhhhh that's a hardworking and sincere actor!! :lol::D 

21 hours ago, memmadira said:

The teasers are too adorable! I love the chemistry already :lol: Kim ji won looks so tired though during the press conference. It can't be help with those all-nighters but hope she is able to get some rest.

Her T-shirt kinda draws my attention.. 서산 FC? From google it's a soccer club. Don't tell me she entered his house and even wear his T-shirt without his permission hahahaa :D Mian if I'm wrong.. 

I can see her doing that!! :lol::wink: 

love that moment in the gif: him asking her to not show up in the morning before his eyes-so he won't lose his apetite!! :lol: 

OUR DRAMA STRTS TOMORROW!! YAAAY!! :w00t: 

9 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

love that moment in the gif: him asking her to not show up in the morning before his eyes-so he won't lose his apetite!! :lol: 

OUR DRAMA STRTS TOMORROW!! YAAAY!! :w00t: 

That was mean of him :angry:...he should look at that from the brighter side...he has seen all...he can't be unpleasently surprised anymore :lol:

Yeah ...tomm...finally! :D

8 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

That was mean of him :angry:...he should look at that from the brighter side...he has seen all...he can't be unpleasently surprised anymore :lol:

Yeah ...tomm...finally! :D

hhhhhhhhhh he'll regret his words later wanting to see her all day long!! :wink: 

Finally!! :D 

K-ent Reports on New Leading Men Battle on Mon-Tues Nights with Park Seo Joon Kim Young Kwang and Joo Won

Posted on May 20, 2017 by ockoala

tyn.jpg

http://koalasplayground.com/2017/05/20/k-ent-reports-on-new-leading-men-battle-on-mon-tues-nights-with-park-seo-joon-kim-young-kwang-and-joo-won/

tyn1.jpg

OMO! We gonna have a tough battle tonite as new dramas revealing tonite and current running dramas are also in my watch list... eotteohge?!?!?!

I wish I have 6 different notebooks to view them simultaneously and upgrade my bandwidth! :bawling::bawling::bawling:

HELPPPPPPP!

1 hour ago, hmseen said:

OMO! We gonna have a tough battle tonite as new dramas revealing tonite and current running dramas are also in my watch list... eotteohge?!?!?!

I wish I have 6 different notebooks to view them simultaneously and upgrade my bandwidth! :bawling::bawling::bawling:

HELPPPPPPP!

This one is definitely FIRST on MY list :glasses:

6 hours to go, thanx @ilwoo_aein I was wondering if that's an original song for the drama, I love how it sound of it, matches the youthful concept. 

Also thanx every one for all the bts,stills and links posted, makes me more excited. 

Fingers crossed, hope the drama will deliver and is excited well. 

Awww the young actors playing the child role of the leads.

I thk its mentioned they know each other since he was 6 yrs old?

The weather is so hot today i need icecream too.

That wig..

I still couldnt decide which to watch tonyt. Ughhh. First world problems

i freaking love 1st episode preview both ladies acting is great and joyable and natural.i love so much their friendship!!the still cuts the set the opening theme song the scenery the filming the feeling of the story everything is perfect.until now my favourite characters of ji won were first yoo rachel and then Yoon Myeong-Joo now i am sure Choi Ae-Ra is gonna take the first place!!excited to see and our 2 boys!!

Archived