[ANIME/MANGA] Fushigi Yugi

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

fushigi yugi anyone ? great manga & anime ^-^image
Plot:
 Fushigi Yûgi tells the story of two teenaged girls, Miaka and Yui, who are pulled into "The Universe of the Four Gods", a mysterious book at the National Library.

Volumes: 18 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1041

Published by: Viz

Anime Episodes: 52

IPB Image

isn`t chichiri so cute in there ^o^ totemo kawaiidesu!~

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MoonChild

I really didn't get in to Fushigi Yuugi, I skip around a couple episodes because it was too draggy. The two things that motivate me to keep watching that anime was Tamahome and Hotohori. After prescreening around Fushigi Yuugi OAV, Fushigi Yuugi (OAV 2), and Fushigi Yugi Eikoden (OAV) I stopped watching the anime altogether because it was getting ridiculous.

Guest Doreamon

This anime/manga was like my OBSESSION for the LONGEST time. Seriously, i was like Tamahome's number one fangirl EVER XD

Totally in love with it. So humorous, romantic and just so beautiful. Lovely story. forever love <33333

Guest Jenii.E

ahahahaha..........this anime ish da best even no its rqateed lyk MA15+ or sumfin lyk dat...so much ecchi, lol~

but its so sad ;___;

Guest moonie_heejunnie

i just finished rewatching the first OVA. it's really one of hte best manga and anime there is out there. yuu watase and whoever writes the stories are geniuses. heh.

Archived