[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

16 minutes ago, daniahafifah20 said:

Omg I'm shocked when i saw this picture. They are like have 20 year age difference. Wrinkles on HSBWD's face very clearly visible.:grimace:

Lol...Vogue was actually very kind to smoothen out nugu's face. Look at his face texture, it's almost velvety. That's heavy editing. But if you look at GY's, his face was left untouched cos his skin texture in general is very smooth and clear so he doesn't need any editing. 

• Like 11

34 minutes ago, lindy01 said:

I would really like GY & KGE to act together in crime thriller movie, badass action type.  (after watching The Suspect - Gy & The Coin Locker Girl- KGE) 

or

sageuk movie (after watching Goblin- GY & Memory of sword- KGE).

Although I have a lot of respect for both actors choicest on their roles in AMAW- GY & AM- KGE, I'd not want them to be expose together in a set.

I'd also prefer KGE to stick to future movies only as those Knetz movie viewers are more mature and sensible. Hopefully China will lift the ban on Korean artists soon as I'm sure they'd love KGE there.

With his recent roles in  TTB, The Age of Shadow & AMAW, I'd also prefer GY to stick to movies too.

At this moment, I wish to see both GY & KGE to reunite again for photos session or CF, PLEASE!

Thank you to everyone for daily dosage of GongGo couple. Watching KGe with her friends and earlier photos of her & some idols (Min Ho group),, made me wonder how HWSBD can fit into her circle of 'young friends'.

Would love to see them reunite in something soon! <3 I'd love to see them in another drama together in the future, but their next project can be a movie together so we can see them go all over the place to promote it. I notice that actors do more promoting for their movies then dramas and the TV stations aren't biased when it comes to promoting movies because they don't have to be wary of the show not being on their station and whatnot, which sigh... Anyways, I'd die if they could go on Running Man together to promote their movie, as well as Guerilla Date on Entertainment Weekly! I should really stop fantasizing stuff like this because it's disappointing when it doesn't happen... :( 

13 minutes ago, Dorothy Joi said:

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here so nice to meet you all:D I'm also a very big fan of the Goblin couple and I'm happy that there are a lot of people out there who have the same ship as me. By the way, I made a simple fan vid and I hope you guys will like it.:)

https://youtu.be/kA5p8jFQZoY

Have a nice day to all!B)

Welcome, @Dorothy Joi! Thanks for sharing your fmv! It's beautiful--just like our OTP. <3

HA, did we ever find out WHY Gong Yoo switched his water bottle with Go-eun? Was it because of the logo? I have no idea... also find it hilarious how extra he was when he instantly reached for Go-eun's water bottle when the host asked them to take the bottles off the table. I have no idea why he did that when he had his own bottle right in front of him. Lawl. He's so adorable, I can't.

• Like 8

15 hours ago, rnia93 said:

More video

Falling slowly... Oh my her voice is angelic..:wub:

Wanted to add that the fact that she sang "Falling Slowly" from the movie, "Once," makes me giddy because when she sang on Happy Together, Jun Hyun-moo brought up his "great idea" and mentioned how Go-eun should star in a movie like "Begin Again" or "Once" because of her singing voice.

I've never seen either movies (yet), but I'd like to think that she either watched that movie because he suggested it, or she already knew the song beforehand (which is very likely). Whatever the case, I'd love to see her in a similar genre as those two movies (they're both about two people coming together through music and falling in love with each other) so she can showcase more of her beautiful voice. Of course, it'd be icing on the cake if Gong Yoo can be in the movie with her and they can both show off their musical talents! ... AND FALL IN LURVE~!

• Like 11

24 minutes ago, janeeta said:

Reveal hidden contents

1d25897858b843615552b85d6c445f1b.jpg

@lindy01

Have you seen this fan video? Both would look so good together in a couple crime movie! It's so badass

Yes, I've seen that fan video and 100% :heart: it. GongGo, both will fit into these badass character easily and hopefully we can get to see them both in CANNES! It'd be nice to call them CANNES couple!

• Like 9

28 minutes ago, janeeta said:

@daniahafifah20 Yeah @sooyoungdaebak is right. Vogue went hardcore with the photoshop. This is the real him. Someone please send him a bottle of water. He looks so dehydrated!

Hide contents

1d25897858b843615552b85d6c445f1b.jpg

I'm dead. He is really really really very OLD.

Oh my God I can't even imagine when he kisses Kim Go eun, actually it feels like Kim Go Eun being kissed by her uncle.:wacko:

• Like 11

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/12/gong-yoo-courted-offers-world/

Despite agencies around the world already fighting for Gong Yoo, he is still unable to respond to their invitations. With filming for commercials and projects that are scheduled everyday until mid-March, the actor has his hands full and plans to promote overseas after completing his current appointments.

Please promote Goblin overseas with your leading lady! It's a legitimate vacation together!

• Like 22

Please refrain from posting HWSBD pictures or him in general, unless it is breakup news just because I prefer to focus on GongGo. Along with the comments on him, not to be a partypooper or anything. He's just unnecessary ^^; more gifs of gonggo please! B)

• Like 14