[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

10 hours ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

Mods can kick me but I'm #SorryNotSorry for saying this: GY's neck, face, ears were red during the hotel kiss because he's aroused. He's flushed due to the fact he had been holding in from kissing the woman he's very attracted to for months! And to finally kiss her passionately, his whole body feels hot and after tasting her, he's pretty aroused (based on his weak smile and droopy eyes). Her responses to his kisses heightened his need for her. And they were so in-sync in that kissing scene. No awkwardness, no teeth and nose bumping...just perfect. :wub:

(The rooftop kiss is pretty good too but it has a different vibe to it than the hotel kiss)

What i like about this scene was, GE responded to his kiss. She's kissed him back as passionate as his kiss (i can see she suckin his upper lips) heheheheeeheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeehehehehehehe  :wub: as @sooyoungdaebak said, it just perfect.. :blush: not like other actress who just stood still and let the male actor work really hard on kiss scene lol 

• Like 20

Okay guys, who is ready with me with our mopstick troops? I'd like to summon @sooyoungdaebaksince it was her idea. Let's flood GE's IG with encouragement, and all the flowery words. Even better to report those overzealous shippers on IG. I have reported them, and maybe this is the best thing I can do since they refuse to understand what lowkey shipping means. They do harm to both GY and GE, especially GE. What does GE gain from the constant taggings and the extreme captions? Nothing. It might make her closed her IG again, and we don't want it.

giphy.gif

And thank you chingu for the video @ludadeer, I didn't know she can play guitar! Another reason to love our homegirl. She is so talented ♡

@yayaling000the bts photos!!!! Gaaah.... so sweet of them!!! We can open a honey store with the honey collected from their eyes only ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

And one thing that I'm sure is Nate doesn't represent Korean's majority opinion. Nate is always full of hate comments, so we don't have to be furious. Ofc, she doesn't deserve these hateful comments, but there will always be a bunch of spiteful keyboard warriors. If there is anything about the news....it is a confirmation that our ship is smoothly sailing from Antartica, and ready to harbour in Korea hahaha :lol:

#delulumindstrikesagain

Edited by madmonika
It's mop not broom hahaha....I forgot for a moment

6 minutes ago, ghosthunt said:

I am so happy that our girl is fine! Have fun with friends, be consoled! Our brave girl :heart:

How I wish KGE will sing more of her own songs and even covers, even maybe album! She has heavenly voice!

I love her voice! so sweet and calming  :heart: wish she will sing on FM will be great and has her own songs

• Like 11

1 hour ago, nearsea said:

11. [+91, -41] If she really is dating Gong Yoo, he has low standards...

12. [+88, -8] Please don't mess with Gong Yoo

[+1,840, -118] Don't touch Gong Yoo??

I think KES should send down the Grim Reaper to take these people away....The shallowness of their character and mean minded attitude is so on point here...Again I am forced to say, netizen scare the hell out of me, sorry if there is any korean chingu here.

This kind of netizen are more scary than zombie

tumblr_oinhqnCnsw1s3z68no5_540.gif

Even Gong Yoo hates them.

.tumblr_oinhqnCnsw1s3z68no6_540.gif 

• Like 23

1 hour ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

LAWD HAVE MERCY!

If Knetz keep talking smack...They deserve a kimchi slap.

qqiofnxtgxh1b2vj8e3d.gif

credits to owner

In regards to the blind item, where is this circulating? I remember in my previous ship, there was also a blind item. Ha! It always comes out whenever there's a good chemistry in a drama happens.

This is how I imagine GY walking in, claiming that the news of him dating GE is true.

giphy.gif

credits to owner

imaging if he goes to KGE who is seating shyly and kiss her passionately to show she is his lover

• Like 11

@madmonika I'm ready, chingu!! Got my game face on!! 

im2v1pfMxMrnO.gif

kyaaaaa haters!!! Kajaaa...let's fight this out! *keyboard is my weapon* 

Btw GAHHHHHH....LOVE how GE is using her free time to spend with her best friends!! They must have gone camping...I can see the bbq plate. Her voice is so angelic! She's effortlessly perfect! It must be cold in SK. Both her and GY are jinjja sweatshirts couple....lol. 

• Like 21

Oh my kornet (korean netizen)!!! Could you just bother about your self, what a hobby to typing such a bad word to other.. We're human not zombie.. We have heart, empathy where is your empathy? Could you imagine being KGE with all those bad comments? Which family, friends even we're fans getting angry oh nope rather being sad to read that bad words to her.. Come on, be wise in your word kornet 

Fyi NB is the source of hate.. I mean they're translate from Nate.. Some said Nate = Hate -_-

Better read news translate from Naver etc.. some netizen there not that harsh (based on other translator blog about same article) To avoid anger on bad mouth kornet which can burn both your eyes and heart ehee

• Like 16

11 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

@madmonika I'm ready, chingu!! Got my game face on!! 

im2v1pfMxMrnO.gif

kyaaaaa haters!!! Kajaaa...let's fight this out! *keyboard is my weapon* 

Btw GAHHHHHH....LOVE how GE is using her free time to spend with her best friends!! They must have gone camping...I can see the bbq plate. Her voice is so angelic! She's effortlessly perfect! It must be cold in SK. Both her and GY are jinjja sweatshirts couple....lol. 

omg #LibrasAreHopelessRomanticAndCrazyAsWell lmao! 

I really glad KGE is enjoying her time with her friends. thanks to who was share her picture here :heart:

• Like 10

I swear we all are chillaxing in mental hospital right now!! Bahahahah....Seeing GE's friend IG post is enough to make us soooo happy to know she is doing alright. Atta girl! No haters can get to her cos she has Ji Chul oppa....hah!!! 

Add: @deara I wish I have an account there. Would totally post all my gifs! 

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

I swear we all are chillaxing in mental hospital right now!! Bahahahah....Seeing GE's friend IG post is enough to make us soooo happy to know she is doing alright. Atta girl! No haters can get to her cos she has Ji Chul oppa....hah!!! 

Add: @deara I wish I have an account there. Would totally post all my gifs! 

Hahahaha! My insomnia began now as usual being too excited or too sad are bad for me i will stay awake a whole night. I'm happy she's fine .... very fine indeed

oh yesss It will be amazing if Ji Chul oppa will always there for her to kick their richard simmons off lol :wub:

I really want to see their reaction seeing your gifs lmao! :lol: it will be fun.

PS: ftw is richard simmons  !!!????? Roflmao! :lol::lol: i just knew this thingy lol

• Like 8