[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

7 minutes ago, deara said:

Seing people reaction on ig of GY's shooting Picture with a girl on beach i was..... <_< seriously girlsssssssss he is working! Not flirts around. Stop start act like crazy gy's fandom. Omfg :lol: lol

He is not even looks shined liee when he's with KGE. His smile was like "oh yeah i have to smile" totally act. He must do what it wrote on storyboard some Graphic Designer made for the CF. 

People are over react... :rolleyes:

i'm glad gong yoo doesn't have an IG

but if he do have an IG and then read the comment

tumblr_ohmyc2xfHs1tv73qco4_400.gif 

• Like 21

Correct me if I am wrong, did you realize when JET as trying to  snatch the contract from KS during the trip in the drama and during Quebec photoshooting whereby KGE is not that satisfied as GY face looked smaller,  the way she speak sounded so similar... It seemed like the real KGE talking instead of JET. Sorry, I do not know how to upload the video....

• Like 17

19 minutes ago, rnia93 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Laneige+2+tone+Lip+bar+shades.jpg

Maybe it's lineage lipstick no 2 red blossom, no? Or no. 4 milk blurring? It is so pretty I would like to buy too hahaha,  the ads work!

If I'm not mistake in DOTS, SHK wear no. 5 daring darling..  

Oooohh the color looks similar! But since it's Lancome ad, she should be wearing Lancome lipstick, isn't it?

Hahaha you're right, the ads works for me! I want to be as pretty as she is!

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, bubblydoggie said:

Correct me if I am wrong, did you realize when JET as trying to  snatch the contract from KS during the trip in the drama and during Quebec photoshooting whereby KGE is not that satisfied as GY face looked smaller,  the way she speak sounded so similar... It seemed like the real KGE talking instead of JET. Sorry, I do not know how to upload the video....

Yup.. that's what KGE best friend (lee sung kyung) means when she afraid someone will snatch KGE from her cause she only doing an aegyo(cute) thingy only for her.. she said it on interview..

but then KGE doing it to GY too 

tumblr_oinlq1Qkpy1qk6zmeo3_250.gif 

• Like 19

11 minutes ago, janeeta said:

Two things

1. That video of GY filming indoors that was posted a few hours ago (sitting at the table with the model), the second they said cut, he pulled away, you could see his character slip off and he faced away from her to his people. Whenever they filmed with KGE, cut or no cut, he was always facing her, laughing with her, touching her. Clearly he wasn't acting as much in Goblin as much as he has to when it's with people he doesn't love. 

2. #LancomeAreGongGoShippersToo

True, he's totally not interest not even to look or just for jokes around like he used to do to all his costar. Isn't that sign someone has stole his heart. :wub: man always like that when they have someone in their heart. 

• Like 17

You guys don't know how much I freak out when I saw the photo of GY in Sydney today. I miss the chance to see him last time and this time he was so close to me. Hope this time he stay a bit longer so I will have a chance to accidently walk passed him in the city. (going to walk in the city all day tomorrow even thou it 36 degree tomorrow)

Another thing, whenever goongyoo come to Sydney it always super hot. Today is like 40 degree!

• Like 19

Spoiler

This couple loves to match their outfit. Wether it's on and off screen. First script reading, their casual daily outfit, and now this. :wub:

Spoiler

@deara This is exactly my reaction to those pictures on ig. I may sound like a cringe crazy fan, but seriously i can't help myself but feeling this way. Mianheee :(

• Like 5

1 hour ago, daya malik said:

Hi guys! Just dropping by to say that i really love that this forum exists. I wouldn't have been more happy if not for this. I've been stalking this page since day 1 and i'm glad that we're all staying strong! Thank you all that you always make my day in good and bad times. Anyway, i know there hasn't been any posts yet for eng sub of the drama talk (there used to be, but was deleted immediately if i'm not mistaken?). I just wanted to share the post with y'all if you don't mind. It's an english transcript of the drama talk which is the second part of the presscon. Someone translated and posted it online, so i gladly want to share it for anyone who haven't seen it. I'll put it in spoiler in case i'm not allowed to post this.

Thank u @daya malik for the transcript. I've just read it. OMG, the session was so funny and hectic. I really love the fact that they were all being supportive to one another. Goeun was shy so Gong Yoo helped her alot, trying to include her in the conversation, since the MC didn't ask her much. My heart feels like wanted to explode cuz he was too sweet to her. :D

• Like 17

7 minutes ago, yayaling000 said:

Here are other off cam pictures would like to share with you.

You guys might see this video already. It seems GY is teasing GE by pretending het got hurt on leg then GE force GY to enter the room by dragging his collar. How cute they are. I put inside the spoiler.

Hide contents

Staff is checking GE's makeup. Our boy is sitting next to her and looking at her with smiling.

Hey boy, why are you looking at her when the staff is fixing her makeup?

Even though I just can see part of his face but definitely he is smiling

Enjoy viewing these pictures to have a wonderful weekend. :D

Thank u so much..I really need this kind of daily dose. Haha. Seriously, I haven't found any pict of him not smiling whenever he was around her. As for Goeun, eventho not much on her face expressions, she couldn't stay away from him, they stuck like glue. I wonder what GY feels now because for the past 4-6 months were literally bright and not lonely for a single ahjussi. ^_^

• Like 18

20 minutes ago, yayaling000 said:

As promise, here are other off cam pictures would like to share with you.:wink:

You guys might see this video already. It seems GY is teasing GE by pretending he got hurt on leg then GE forces GY to enter the room by dragging his collar. How cute they are. I put video link inside the spoiler.

Hide contents

I check this scene in EP8 and make sure these are all off cam picture and our cute boy is always cling to GE.:wub:

Staff is checking GE's makeup. Our boy is sitting next to her and looking at her with smiling.

Hey boy, why are you looking at her when the staff is fixing her makeup?

Even though I just can see part of his face but definitely he is smiling.

zZsXcDg.jpg

Are they practicing script? Maybe not as GE is drinking coffee. So they are taking a walk together.

GiQDuah.jpg

Practice script. I can see GE is next to him and he is smiling. 

giGjYhy.jpg

eeymYuv.jpg

Enjoy viewing these pictures to have a wonderful weekend. :D

TQ so much yayaling... cause i'm just feeling sad while to listening Ailee "i will go to you like the first snow violin ver" on YT then u post this just make my day

tumblr_oi07er1HMA1v0708vo2_250.gif

• Like 15