[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

4 minutes ago, xHera said:

Haha..I'm laughing like crazy here. Lancome is freaking smart, the hashtag kinda means "please share it" right? But it has the same spelling as Gong Yoo. So, everyone will obviously thinking of the handsome Gong Yoo once we heard it. Nice move there! :D I love you Lancome. And Goeun is freaking pretty, the skin gangster.

ahh now i understand.. so its mean this shoot after goblin or maybe during the show still air... 

• Like 12

Aaaakkk, OMG @autumn93, those are some hot gifs, you the mama gifs fairy, let me hug you, you da best! And I think we need some fire extinguishers before those gifs burn this room!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

giphy.gif

(Saw this hilarious gif on Goblin main thread ㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

You guys are the best squad ever! We're marching to our delulu ward with dignity. Thank you @brokencovenantsfor protecting our couple. You deserve a special ward! (Let me join you in your nice room, please! And we can talk about our couple all dayㅋㅋㅋㅋ) #hospitaltalk

Wow to GY and his ninja move!!! Glad he arrived safe and sound without being mobbed by those rude fans.

And that GE's Lancome ad is legit! Omooo, our homegirl is so beautiful but also cute at the same time. My heart can't handle it kyaaaakkk, I bet GY feels the same with me! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017_01_04_21_27_35_1.jpg

*nah, caught ya, Ji Cul ssi!!! you also enjoy it as much as I do right? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ*

#goingbacktomyward

55 minutes ago, ojingeo said:

Go Eun so pretty on this CF. 

At the end, she said "Gong Yoo hae juseyo" which means "Please share". Ahh... Eventhoght this is just an indirect GongGo CF, i smile from ear to ear. If someday we get the real GongGo CF, i dont think i can handle it.

I bet this is him when he watches go eun's cf and hears his name :lol:

-Gong-Yoo-Goblin-gong-yoo-coffee-prince-

20161218-goblingif2_zpsryhq9ygk.gif

it's okay GE, you can have him :tongue:

• Like 24

29 minutes ago, Donut Baekie said:

ahh now i understand.. so its mean this shoot after goblin or maybe during the show still air... 

Yeap..hehe..I think this was filmed just recently

27 minutes ago, rnia93 said:

Edit : just saw @xHera and @NRGchick post, it could be a witty way to say "please share" too because 공유 could be the Gong Yoo actor or mean "share" hahahaha... Sorry, my head already full of delulu that I cant help but always thinking into that direction.. And that blow the compact thing didn't help at all..Pfftttttt

But why would she ask to sharing a compact? I rather to think she wants Gong Yoo, hahaha..

Looks like Lancome intentionally use that as a word play. Oh..Just why must GY be in AUS rn, he prolly would know bout this late than everyone else..lol

11 minutes ago, aytnihc19 said:
Omg it's too depressing to look at :(

Wow..finally, GY got to hold hands with a girl, strolling by the beach. He never done that before right?

• Like 11

1 hour ago, ghosthunt said:

:heart::wub::heart: I love this cf! Classy KGE :blush:

Arjenia I so love you alongside Kim Go Eun, thank you for being such great group supporting her! :) 

omg!! i cannot!! that 'gongyoo-haejuseyo" got me eeekk :wub: GY must see this RIGHT NOW kyaaaa :rolleyes:

• Like 10

On 2/9/2017 at 11:28 AM, madmonika said:

Presenting our brand new business line:lol:

Photo_Grid_1486610329483.jpg

(Mwahahaha, it's so tacky but I love these two so much!:D:D #goingbacktomentalhospital)

@Madmonika, how much are you selling the honey? Can I get a life long supply ? Haha..

@sooyoungdaebak.. Thanks for the gifs.. How I wish they are real... Let's keep our prayers that this wish will come true soon

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

Kwenchana chingus, GE is sharing GY with everyone COS Ji Chul is ONLY for GE!! He's hers for keep. Gahhh you two precious ppl, go make babies already!! 

This! FTW. Jichul is for that special and particular person..:wink:

• Like 14

53 minutes ago, xHera said:

Haha..I'm laughing like crazy here. Lancome is freaking smart, the hashtag kinda means "please share it" right? But it has the same spelling as Gong Yoo. So, everyone will obviously thinking of the handsome Gong Yoo once they heard it. Nice move there! :D I love you Lancome. And Goeun is freaking pretty, the skin gangster.

BTW,

GY must be all smiling watching the CF, on the other hand, HWSBD be like TT..haha

Lol when I read TT I immediately think about Secretary Kim's dance :D

46 minutes ago, rnia93 said:

They always add the # while she is talking just like subtitle, see the #공유해주제요.. It is romanize as Gong-Yoo-hae-ju-sae-yo which is normally translate as "please give me Gong Yoo" or "please share (Gong Yoo?)" in polite way

Just like when you want something and you add jusaeyo, it means to ask in polite way to give you something. Hahaha.

Edit : just saw @xHera and @NRGchick post, it could be a witty way to say "please share" too because 공유 could be the Gong Yoo actor or mean "share" hahahaha... Sorry, my head already full of delulu that I cant help but always thinking into that direction.. And that blow the compact thing didn't help at all..Pfftttttt

But why would she ask to sharing a compact? I rather to think she wants Gong Yoo, hahaha..

I like the interpretation from this one! Haha actually that hashtag probably only mean to spread the ad or share to everyone about the compact powder but hey please give me Gong Yoo is kinda cute, too. Hahahaha Lancome you smart marketing, you! Salute!

C4TeqJOUMAMHn9q.jpg

On another serious note, I need to know which lipstick switch did she used when she's wearing the white shirt? It kinda looks like ombre lipstick that Laneige have, I GOTTA HAVE IT. Please anyone that knows please tell me!! Haha

• Like 16

25 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

I giggled seeing GY's pics at the beach with that model...kekeke. There's no honey eyes or deep interest. It's just purely acting...lmao. 

Photo_Grid_1486736414774.jpg