♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

1 hour ago, sebastian27 said:

@anazs

i am Also not that good in tech part... so basically... if it's free it will have many ads?  This one is ok with me.

If we want it customize... there will be a monthly bill? Paying would be ok as well.. to minimize the ads... 

am i understanding this correctly?

found this: https://wordpress.com/pricing/

http://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/self-hosted-wordpress-org-vs-free-wordpress-com-infograph/?display=wide

maybe we can start with WordPress Free and upgrade to Premium later...i'm willing to chip in once you upgrade it to Premium membership :) ..I can send it through PayPal...it's very important that there'll be people (not sure the right term bcoz i'm not familiar with website and domain thingy ^_^ ) to maintain it though..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, iamcassandra said:

http://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/self-hosted-wordpress-org-vs-free-wordpress-com-infograph/?display=wide

maybe we can start with WordPress Free and upgrade to Premium later...i'm willing to chip in once you upgrade it to Premium membership :) ..I can send it through PayPal...it's very important that there'll be people (not sure the right term bcoz i'm not familiar with website and domain thingy ^_^ ) to maintain it though..

Yes me too  and am ok with anything you decide but it has to be updated with latest news about him like translated articles and all or his previous interviews with english subs fans will surely come to see or read thats why its more important to have translator i think.

3 hours ago, sebastian27 said:

@anazs

i am Also not that good in tech part... so basically... if it's free it will have many ads?  This one is ok with me.

If we want it customize... there will be a monthly bill? Paying would be ok as well.. to minimize the ads... 

am i understanding this correctly?

yes, correct

2 hours ago, iamcassandra said:

i agree with you. we can start with free (but with ads) and later we can upgrade. thanks for the links! :)

here is the pricing for everyone to see

WordPress.com%20Plans%20-%20WordPress.co

start with free (comes with ads). for later,  i suggest Personal with 2.99 monthly (billed yearly) we will have our own domain hyungsikness.com. we just use basic design for our site. 6gb storage is enough for high quality photos. most importantly, no ads :D i am not that good with website but i'm willing to help to do the website and also the maintenance. we just use the theme given and add photos and wordings etc. if there's anyone who is more familiar with wordpress please step up, we need your help :D

p/s: anyone here can help us to translate articles and vids etc? raise your hand hehehhhh

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Killa92 said:

My favourite scenes are ...

2. Hyungsik just make me laugh and smile so hard 

i like the 2nd one!! and after that they went out and he didn't want to go back alone.. he was soo sweet and the acting was sooo natural :wub:

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, anazs said:

i like the 2nd one!! and after that they went out and he didn't want to go back alone.. he was soo sweet and the acting was sooo natural :wub:

Imagine if he do that in real life to his girl haha so sweet. Well his acting always look natural and flow smoothly it didn't look like he forced his emotions or characters.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Killa92 said:

Imagine if he do that in real life to his girl haha so sweet. Well his acting always look natural and flow smoothly it didn't look like he forced his emotions or characters.

she will be the luckiest girl in the world :wub: he is so adorable! same when he was in hwarang. i can see the sadness from eps1 till last eps. he really caught my feeling ^_^

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, anazs said:

she will be the luckiest girl in the world :wub: he is so adorable! same when he was in hwarang. i can see the sadness from eps1 till last eps. he really caught my feeling ^_^

Now you make me remember Sam Maek Jong :wink:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, enilec_15 said:

this scene is the one I fall so deep for AMH (PHS), yes I only become PHS fan in episode 14 and ever since then whatever PHS do I find it sooooo charming hahaha

wow! now i realized that all his scene are memorable to us fans! :) he never disappoint us at all :D have you watched WHTMF? he was really good!

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, anazs said:

wow! now i realized that all his scene are memorable to us fans! :) he never disappoint us at all :D have you watched WHTMF? he was really good!

I am very selective on female actress too so I don't watch all popular dramas :tongue:

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, anazs said:

Yes all his scene are very memorable. He is really really good! 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, enilec_15 said:

I am very selective on female actress too so I don't watch all popular dramas :tongue:

yes this is my first time watching PBY and she was good. me too..i watch selected dramas hehehhh..:D

23 minutes ago, bobolovemomo said:

Yes all his scene are very memorable. He is really really good! 

he was born with good voice but i guess his acting skill is much2 better heheee..:tongue:

• Like 1

Saw a video on youtube today...One Filipino fan of Park Hyung Sik was able to meet him when he was deployed to Tacloban to help the victims of Typhoon Haian during Real Man days...comments with translations below:
THIS IS ME!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA. I ain't kidding. That's really me. Hahahaha.
ᄃᄂᄉ for real??
+Lobakia Lobakia Yeah. Haha. This was back in 2014. The cast of Real Man helped with the rehabilitation of Leyte after the said province was devastated by typhoon Yolanda. So yeah. Hahaha. Best moment of my life. Hahaha.
ᄃᄂᄉ grabe !!! anong itsura nya sa personal girl?/ (trans: Oh my!wow! How does he look in person?)
ᄃᄂᄉ sobrang pogi ba nya?? hahaha (trans: Is he very handsome?)
+Lobakia Lobakia TV DOESN'T DO HIM JUSTICE. Like, kung sobrang hot niya sa TV, 10 times hotter siya pagkaharap mo na. As in. Tapos yung kamay niya!!!! Megad!!!!!! Ang laki ng kamay niya. Haha. We shook hands. Tas ang laki ng kamay niya. Tas ang lambot. Sayang walang picture together. Haha. Pero okay na rin. Ikaw ba naman sabihan ng "Mahal kita." Hahaha. Solved na!
(trans: TV DOESN'T DO HIM JUSTICE. He is 10 times hotter in person than how he looks on TV. I'm serious. And his hands!!!Oh my god!He got big hands. We shook hands and it's very soft. I regretted that we couldn't have a picture together. But it's alright, with him saying Mahal kita, I couldn't ask for more... "Mahal Kita" is "I love you" in English.)
ang cute nia magsabe ng 'mahal kita' (trans: he is very cute the way he said "I love you" in Philippine language.)

If he is 10 times hotter in person than on TV during Real Man days, how much more these days ^_^ ^_^ and the fact that he was there helping the people devastated by the typhoon, makes me admire and respect him even more..
  • Like 5

7 hours ago, anazs said:

yes, correct

i agree with you. we can start with free (but with ads) and later we can upgrade. thanks for the links! :)

here is the pricing for everyone to see

WordPress.com%20Plans%20-%20WordPress.co

start with free (comes with ads). for later,  i suggest Personal with 2.99 monthly (billed yearly) we will have our own domain hyungsikness.com. we just use basic design for our site. 6gb storage is enough for high quality photos. most importantly, no ads :D i am not that good with website but i'm willing to help to do the website and also the maintenance. we just use the theme given and add photos and wordings etc. if there's anyone who is more familiar with wordpress please step up, we need your help :D

p/s: anyone here can help us to translate articles and vids etc? raise your hand hehehhhh

Do we have to pay for the translator as well?

8 hours ago, lovephs said:

Yes me too  and am ok with anything you decide but it has to be updated with latest news about him like translated articles and all or his previous interviews with english subs fans will surely come to see or read thats why its more important to have translator i think.

I think so too...it's very important to have translators..

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, iamcassandra said:

Do we have to pay for the translator as well?

I think so too...it's very important to have translators..

hehe translator is someone who is willingly to translate for FREE :D if i understand hangul, i will definitely translate EVERYTHING for you guys :tongue: any korean here? 

• Like 1