♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

10 Of The Most Anticipated K-Dramas For January 2024

From historical to fantasy, many genres are releasing in January.

With the new year right around the corner, check out the ten most anticipated K-Dramas that will be released in January 2024.

9. Doctor Slump — January 27

Starring Park Shin Hye and Park Hyung Sik, Doctor Slump follows two medical students who used to be rivals. After achieving success in their respective fields, unfortunate events bring them to the lowest point in their lives. That’s when the two reunite and begin a romance as they comfort each other.

mtwRrjm60-tREgqTzfLdTB4DdGQTEOVuQTZoCNnDfZwN57d2i2TRBV5quWa4lA5t7wxuyw4sq65Y1u23kqhBR4FEa0X0aM4RlGzS7pA3T0WFh7-T=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

source : https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/anticipated-k-dramas-january-2024-historical/

*** JTBC has released a new teaser for its upcoming drama “Doctor Slump”!  In the newly released teaser, Yeo Jung Woo tells Nam Ha Neul, “My life is so incredibly salty, but you’re so sweet. It was like eating candy in a saltern.” A startled Nam Ha Neul responds by stammering, “C-candy in a saltern?” “Doctor Slump” will premiere on January 27, 2024 at 10:30 p.m. KST.   :kisslevel:

https://youtu.be/ByW3452eQ8o

0000934604_001_20231229102501226.png?typ

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=144&aid=0000934604

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch: Park Hyung Sik And Park Shin Hye Are Former Rivals Who Meet In Their Darkest Hour In “Doctor Slump” Teaser

20231229023229_Park-Hyung-Sik-Park-Shin-

JTBC has released a new teaser for its upcoming drama “Doctor Slump”!

“Doctor Slump” is a romantic comedy about two former rivals who reunite and unexpectedly become each other’s light during the darkest period of their lives. Park Hyung Sik will star as Yeo Jung Woo, a star plastic surgeon whose thriving career suddenly falls into danger due to a strange medical accident, while Park Shin Hye will play Nam Ha Neul, an anesthesiologist suffering from burnout syndrome.

Back in high school, Yeo Jung Woo and Nam Ha Neul were academic rivals waging a fierce battle to be first in their class. However, when they meet again as adults, their relationship blossoms into romance.

In the newly released teaser, Yeo Jung Woo tells Nam Ha Neul, “My life is so incredibly salty, but you’re so sweet. It was like eating candy in a saltern.” A startled Nam Ha Neul responds by stammering, “C-candy in a saltern?”

Amidst glimpses of the former classmates’ budding romance, Nam Ha Neul says in voice-over, “We wound up meeting again during the worst slumps of our lives.”

“Doctor Slump” will premiere on January 27, 2024 at 10:30 p.m. KST. Check out the new teaser below!

https://youtu.be/ByW3452eQ8o

credit : soompi news

From Doctor Slump to Gyeongseong Creature Part 2: 10 exciting K-dramas releasing in January 2024

Doctor Slump, Gyeongseong Creature Part 2, Marry My Husband and many more incredible dramas will be releasing in 2024. Here is a look.

755108386_january-kdrama.jpg

Doctor Slump, Gyeongseong Creature Part 2, Marry My Husband, Death's Game Part 2, and more; January 2024 will see massive releases with some of our favourite K-drama actors. From horror to romantic comedies and fantasy, no genre is untouched. Here is a look at the 10 most exciting dramas set to release in January 2024. 

Doctor Slump 

The story revolves around Yeo Jung Woo (Park Hyung Sik) and Nam Ha Neul (Park Shin Hye). Yeo Jung Woo has always been a topper and works as a successful plastic surgeon. Due to an accident, his life hits rock bottom and that’s when he crosses paths with his past rival Nam Ha Neul (Park Shin Hye).

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/from-doctor-slump-to-gyeongseong-creature-part-2-10-exciting-k-dramas-releasing-in-january-2024-1267999

*** I guess this upcoming JTBC drama "Doctor Slump" will sell. Just watch the teaser. There are cuts of cute moments. Well, it’s going to be hard for them to mess this one up. It has all the things going for it. "Doctor Slump " premieres on JTBC on January 27, and will stream on Netflix. This is really the one that I am most looking forward to for the light and romantic start to the year.   :kaching1:

Watch: Park Hyung Sik And Park Shin Hye Are Reluctant Rivals-Turned-Lovers In “Doctor Slump” Teaser

Watch: Park Hyung Sik And Park Shin Hye Are Reluctant Rivals-Turned-Lovers In “Doctor Slump” Teaser

JTBC’s “Doctor Slump” has unveiled yet another heart-fluttering teaser!

“Doctor Slump” is a romantic comedy about two former rivals who reunite and unexpectedly become each other’s light during the darkest period of their lives. Park Hyung Sik will star as Yeo Jung Woo, a star plastic surgeon whose thriving career suddenly falls into danger due to a strange medical accident, while Park Shin Hye will play Nam Ha Neul, an anesthesiologist suffering from burnout syndrome.

The newly released teaser depicts the intriguing relationship between Yeo Jung Woo and Nam Ha Neul. As Yeo Jung Woo receives cheers from his fellow classmates for being good at sports in addition to being smart and having a handsome face, Nam Ha Neul disapprovingly remarks, “I couldn’t understand the kids who liked Yeo Jung Woo.”

Similarly, when Yeo Jung Woo falls into a great state of shock because his school ranking was pushed down to second place, he similarly remarks, “I couldn’t understand the kids who liked Nam Ha Neul, but…”

However, time quickly passes to show the two reuniting as they face the biggest obstacles in their lives, pulling each other in for a hug as they cry their hearts out.

Yeo Jung Woo asks, “Why do I feel relieved when I see you?” and Nam Ha Neul comments, “Why do I feel comforted by your every word?”

Check out the teaser below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VO5UABcPHY

https://www.soompi.com/article/1634631wpp/watch-park-hyung-sik-and-park-shin-hye-are-reluctant-rivals-turned-lovers-in-doctor-slump-teaser

*** This poster looks a whole lot better than the 1st one. It gives much clearer view on what the drama is about. I'm so excited for this drama. I can't wait to see Park Hyung Sik again. And I can tell he'll be fun to watch him here.   :heart1:

doctor-slump-1.jpeg

*** Ahead of the release of the highly anticipated series, "Doctor Slump", Park Hyung Sik, and Park Shin Hye have a heartfelt message for their fans as they ring in the new year. They took to JTBC's social media handle. In their message, the duo conveyed, "2024, the year of the dragon is here. We wish good health, happiness and luck."  The on-screen pair concluded their message with a reminder to watch their upcoming show Doctor Slump, slated to premiere later in January. The drama is set to premiere on JTBC's Saturday-Sunday slot at 10:30 pm KST. Notably, this marks Park Hyung Sik's return to a romantic-comedy role after many years.   :loveu:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1iddL7p-eD/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=c542050e-6570-40c5-b237-1e6da53047bd

*** I plan to watch (2) dramas this month of January. I'm looking forward to "Doctor Slump" and "A Shop for Killers". These are interesting dramas.   :blush:

11+ New K-Dramas To Add To Your Watch List In January 2024

20240102082114_january-dramas.jpg?s=900x

A new year has arrived along with a new batch of K-dramas! 2024 is starting strong with a variety of new dramas to satisfy fans of diverse genres.

Here are new K-dramas to check out in January:

“Doctor Slump”

Cast: Park Hyung Sik, Park Shin Hye, Yoon Bak, Gong Sung Ha, Jang Hye Jin, Hyun Bong Sik

Premiere Date: January 27

Broadcast Details: Saturdays and Sundays at 10:30 p.m. KST on JTBC

“Doctor Slump” is a rom-com about former rivals Yeo Jung Woo (Park Hyung Sik), a star plastic surgeon whose thriving career suddenly falls into danger, and Nam Ha Neul (Park Shin Hye), an anesthesiologist suffering from burnout syndrome, as they reunite and unexpectedly become each other’s light during the darkest period of their lives.

Top 7 actor comebacks in 2024: Lee Min Ho's Ask the Stars, Gong Yoo's Trunk and Kim Soo Hyun's Queen of Tears

Lee Min Ho, Gong Yoo, Kim Soo Hyun, Cha Eun Woo and many more of our favourite male K-drama actors will be returning with some amazing work in 2024. Here is a look.

Lee Min Ho in Ask the Stars, Gong Yoo in The Trunk, Kim Soo Hyun in The Queen of Tears and many amazing K-dramas featuring some of the best male actors are set to release in 2024. From romance to thriller and sci-fi and more; all genres have been covered. This year has something in store for everyone. Here is a list of the best upcoming K-drama in 2024 starring our favourite actors. 

Park Hyung Sik in Doctor Slump

Doctor Slump revolves around Yeo Jung Woo and Nam Ha Neul. Yeo Jung Woo has always been a topper and works as a successful plastic surgeon. Due to an accident, his life hits rock bottom and that’s when he crosses paths with his past rival Nam Ha Neul. Additionally, Yoon Park and Kong Seong Ha will be also taking on important roles in the drama.

The series is directed by Oh Hyun Jong who has previously worked on projects like Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo.

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/top-7-actor-comebacks-in-2024-lee-min-hos-ask-the-stars-gong-yoos-trunk-and-kim-soo-hyuns-queen-of-tears-1268949

hohstMN.gif

Happy New Year! It's time again for our annual Soompi Forums Awards.

Which dramas were your favorite in 2023?

Vote here for Poll #1:

Your Event Organizers

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

JTBC drama DoctorSlump character posters, broadcast on Jan 27.

@backstreetboysfan  this is a cute new set of posters. The newly released posters show the drama’s four leads struggling to catch their breath on a running track. The caption on the group poster reads, “In everyone’s life, there comes a moment when [your life] needs CPR.”  I also like the released character posters. I'm sure the story of these doctors will be more relatable so, I hope it’s realistic. Can't wait for "Doctor Slump” to premiere on January 27 at 10:30 p.m. KST.   :Twerkdatbutt:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Park Hyung Sik, Park Shin Hye, Yoon Bak, And More Desperately Need A Break In “Doctor Slump” Posters

20240105003310_Doctor-Slump-1.jpg?s=900x

JTBC has unveiled a cute new set of posters for its upcoming drama “Doctor Slump”!

“Doctor Slump” is a romantic comedy about two former rivals who reunite and unexpectedly become each other’s light during the darkest period of their lives.

The newly released posters show the drama’s four leads struggling to catch their breath on a running track. Whether slowing down or taking a brief pause, the racing doctors are visibly exhausted as they face the camera.

Meanwhile, the caption on the group poster reads, “In everyone’s life, there comes a moment when [your life] needs CPR.”

Doctor-Slump-2.jpg

“Doctor Slump” also released character posters introducing each of its four leads. Park Hyung Sik will star as Yeo Jung Woo, a star plastic surgeon who went from always being first in his class to becoming a doctor renowned for his unparalleled skills. However, his thriving career suddenly falls into danger in the blink of an eye due to a strange medical accident.

Park-Hyung-Sik.jpg

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye will play Nam Ha Neul, an anesthesiologist suffering from burnout syndrome. Both brilliant and intensely hard-working, Nam Ha Neul has been a workaholic ever since her school days—to the extent where she doesn’t even know how to let loose and have fun. However, when her life unexpectedly falls apart, she makes up her mind to change.

Spoiler

Park-Shin-Hye.jpg

Yoon Bak will play Bin Dae Young, a proud plastic surgeon who likes to show off. Bin Dae Young feels a one-sided rivalry with his wildly successful former college classmate Yeo Jung Woo, but he also understands him better than anyone.

Yoon-Bak.jpg

Finally, Gong Sung Ha will play Lee Hong Ran, an anesthesiologist who is Nam Ha Neul’s loyal best friend and has known her since their college days. Lee Hong Ran winds up becoming entangled with Bin Dae Young, who is very different from her in some ways and very similar to her in others.

Gong-Sung-Ha.jpg

The “Doctor Slump” production team teased, “From the reunion of Nam Ha Neul and Yeo Jung Woo, who spend both their brightest and darkest hours together, to the meeting of Bin Dae Young and Lee Hong Ran, these four characters will become entangled in special ways.”

“The story of these doctors, which will be more relatable and comforting because it’s realistic, will make your heart flutter and have you smiling along,” they continued.

“Doctor Slump” will premiere on January 27 at 10:30 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

• Like 1

*** 'Doctor Slump,' is set to premiere on January 27 at 10:30 PM. Discussing his choice to join 'Doctor Slump,' Park Hyungsik revealed, "The theme of experiencing a slump deeply resonated with me on a personal level. I am aware that many people encounter burnout and slumps in this intense and hectic reality. I went through a period like that too, and I found it bitter because I believed it was something nearly everyone experiences at least once. I thought this drama could provide empathy and comfort by presenting the story in an enjoyable yet profound manner." Regarding his character Yeo Jeong Woo, he explained, "He was born into a successful doctor's family, pursued an elite education, and led a respectable life as a plastic surgeon. However, when confronted with an unexpected event, he faces the worst slump of his life."   :Ohboy3:   I can't wait until this drops. I'm a sucker for a good rom-com.

New Stills

1704765411-doctor-slump-park-hyungsik-03

1704765396-doctor-slump-park-hyungsik-02

1704765506-doctor-slump-park-hyungsik-01

photos source : allkpop

Spoiler

Park Hyung Sik Experiences The Highs And Lows Of Life In “Doctor Slump”

Park Hyung Sik Experiences The Highs And Lows Of Life In “Doctor Slump”

JTBC’s “Doctor Slump” has unveiled new stills ahead of the upcoming premiere!

“Doctor Slump” is a romantic comedy about two former rivals who reunite and unexpectedly become each other’s light during the darkest period of their lives. Park Hyung Sik will star as Yeo Jung Woo, a star plastic surgeon whose thriving career suddenly falls into danger due to a strange medical accident, while Park Shin Hye will play Nam Ha Neul, an anesthesiologist suffering from burnout syndrome.

Although Yeo Jung Woo had a smooth sailing life from his school days as the No. 1 student to his time as a star doctor, he is suddenly pushed to the edge of a cliff due to a mysterious medical malpractice accident.

In the newly released photo, Yeo Jung Woo draws attention with his gentle smile while wearing a doctor’s gown. As the head of a plastic surgery clinic, he is a flawless individual who captivates both the patients and staff as well as the general public with his handsome face, great manners, and exceptional skills.

park-hyung-sik-.jpeg

Although one still depicts Yeo Jung Woo shining dazzlingly bright as he receives an award at an alumni gathering for his college, another photo portrays him being investigated by the police with a serious expression, making viewers wonder what caused his life to turn upside down.

park-hyung-sik-2-.jpegpark-hyung-sik-3-.jpeg

On his reason for choosing “Doctor Slump.” Park Hyung Sik shared, “The topic of falling into a slump deeply resonated with me personally. I’m aware that many people experience burnout and fall into a slump while living fiercely in this fast-paced reality. I was also like that, and I think this is something anyone can experience once in their lives, so it also felt bitter. I thought that this is a project that viewers can relate to and feel comforted by telling the story in a refreshing yet profound manner.”

Park Hyung Sik further elaborated on his character, “He was born as the son of a successful doctor family, and he lived a life anyone would be jealous of after following an elite path to become a plastic surgeon. While facing an unexpected situation, he falls into the worst slump in his life for the first time. I thought it was important to properly portray Jung Woo gradually overcoming that slump through an optimistic mindset and the sincere support from people around him.”

“Doctor Slump” will premiere on January 27 at 10:30 p.m. KST. While waiting, watch a teaser for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1636202wpp/park-hyung-sik-experiences-the-highs-and-lows-of-life-in-doctor-slump