♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

@athena22 @sebastian27 welcoooome :rolleyes: wau, i didn't expect so many people will join this thread, so so happy :D I can see many of you join cuz you really love his acting in Hwarang *feel so bad I can't watch it right now* no doubt he's very good in it :wink: I could see him in High Society and I totally felt in love with him :wub: so no wonder more and more people can see his talent as well ... thank you very much to all for joining :rolleyes:

• Like 5

Finally,  found this thread....  

When I watched Hwarang,  I recognized him as the friendly guy in heirs..  And what surprised me was,  I didn't expect that I will be smitten by him as I watch hwarang!  Haha he nailed the role of SMJ, ... I don't really like watching Seguek drama, but he is perfect with long hair and the outfit.. He looks really manly there.  It's hard to notice him as manly and cute on heirs cause LMH,  minhyuk and hanuel are my bias plus the good acting of KWB..  But in hwarang WOW!  It made me marathoned the What Happens to my family in 2 days... (I just watch him and Nam JiHyun loveline.) then I watched Ze:a's guestings lols...  These are all SMJ's effect.  I'm excited to watch the strong woman on 24th. 

Note: this is my very first post in actors thread....  Hahaha Due to consideration for other hwarang fans who are tired reading gushes for PHS in hearing thread..  Hahaha 

Edited by notohaterfans
  • Like 7

53 minutes ago, notohaterfans said:

When I watched Hwarang,  I recognized him as the friendly guy in heirs..  And what surprised me was,  I didn't expect that I will be smitten by him as I watch hwarang!  Haha he nailed the role of SMJ, ... I don't really like watching Seguek drama, but he is perfect with long hair and the outfit.. He looks really manly there.  It's hard to notice him as manly and cute on heirs cause LMH,  minhyuk and hanuel

true even i had that memory of him being the friendly guy..When i saw hwarang i was taken aback... :wub:i kept wondering:o is this the same guy i had watched in heirs ( i even confirmed u know watching heirs again his scenes:D) but anyway his acting is really on another level:wub:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, sebastian27 said:

So glad to have this thread...

we can talk about PHS 24/7...

who's excited for his upcoming lead role???

Yes, a place we can discuss without getting warned for fangirling too much in Hwarang thread.:D

Looking at his 2013 photos, PHS is someone who definitely do not need eyeliners or eyeshadows. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Ainee Etp said:

Yes, a place we can discuss without getting warned for fangirling too much in Hwarang thread.:D

i think we got warned a lot on Hwarang thread right...:lol: Recently i saw a post where one othem even got fed up of us fangirling over him...rather than drama..:tongue:

• Like 7

2D1N with Hwarang boys Part 1 and Part 2 - PHS, PSJ and Minho. It's funny!

Part 1 :

1. During the voting for the best looking guy, we'll keep hearing Hyung Sik's laughters in the background. He can't stay put whenever he laughs (look at him jumping excitedly).

2. Love the rope jumping scene. Poor Hyung Sik almost losing all his clothes because he isn't wearing many layers. I honestly love his lean body and broad shoulders, although he seemed to be rather conscious about showing his body.

Part 2:

1. Hyung Sik getting tricked by sly Joon Ho.

2. Hyung Sik getting cursed by all the hyungs for causing them to fall into the cold stream :lol:.

Spoiler

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

Looking at his 2013 photos, PHS is someone who definitely do not need eyeliners or eyeshadows. 

Agreed!!! :D

5 hours ago, pinkroses said:

Is this his official IG?

Yes. It is... :D

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

2D1N with Hwarang boys Part 1 and Part 2 - PHS, PSJ and Minho. It's funny!

Part 1 :

1. During the voting for the best looking guy, we'll keep hearing Hyung Sik's laughters in the background. He can't stay put whenever he laughs (look at him jumping excitedly).

2. Love the rope jumping scene. Poor Hyung Sik almost losing all his clothes because he isn't wearing many layers. I honestly love his lean body and broad shoulders, although he seemed to be rather conscious about showing his body.

Part 2:

1. Hyung Sik getting tricked by sly Joon Ho.

2. Hyung Sik getting cursed by all the hyungs for causing them to fall into the cold stream :lol:.

I love 2D1N, PSJ is so unlucky. Love the boys together. 

005EtRDXjw1fbbgzqag75g307r08ob2c.gif

Spoiler

005EtRDXjw1fb6v8b9ozvg30f0079x6p.gif

We didn't get to see a lot of Hyungsik as compared to the rest of the cast but Hyungsik looked so cute in the background.

Although Minho and Hyungsik are the same age, I sometimes think Hyungsik is younger. He is like a cute puppy. 

As for showing his body, I think he wasn't confident. Minho and PSJ have great bodies but Hyungsik doesn't really like working out so he wasn't confident. I do love his lean body.

He only started working out before High Society because he saw that there were many scenes where he needed to show his body.   

tumblr_nr6mc5pI151s3izaio1_540.jpg

He admitted during filiming, he didn't have the time and determination to continue working out so his shower scene towards the end became like this

tumblr_inline_okttaepy7J1qcg2zq_540.jpg

They were not informed of the shower scenes before filming Hwarang so during the BTS video, the director was telling Hyungsik to do pumping but Hyungsik was showing his body to the director and telling him there's nothing to show. Haha 

Back to 2D1N, I have to thank sly Joon Ho. That was too funny.  

• Like 7

Finally i see PHS's thread ^^ Thank you so much :wub:

I become his fan after Hwarang because i'm suprised at his amazing acting. I don't believe he's just an idol actor.

I'm tired & mad because the mess Hwarang this week. What should I expect the next ep with the inexperienced writer & dumb script lol ?

But I'm really looking forward to his new drama - Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. This is the 1st time he's a main lead & I find this story & his chemistry with Park Boyoung is so cute :rolleyes:

• Like 5