[Soompi Event] Welcome to Our Annual Holiday Hunt on Soompi Forums! [ALL WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

akinahana89

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest macha97
6 hours ago, jina_bing_bang said:

I was just wondering, does the gift box appear as a notification or is it literally just on the page randomly? For the 2nd clue, I know it but am not finding so just wondering if anyone could clear this up? :sweatingbullets:

It appears on the page randomly :)

Sorry Soompiers, sometimes what I see (as a mod) is different than what members see, so the number issue could have come from that. If you weren't able to find the second present, but know what the answer was, please still submit it into the Google form and I will count it.

Third clue has also been posted.
ROUND ONE SUBMISSION FORM HERE.
Deadline to submit your answers is SUNDAY, DECEMBER 18th, 12:25pm PST.

Guest macha97
28 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

Sorry Soompiers, sometimes what I see (as a mod) is different than what members see, so the number issue could have come from that.

Yes, I think we don't see the same things as the moderators... :) 

Anyway thank you so much for your hard work on this event ! :blush:

Clue 3: I found it. It was funny ! :bawling:

First round was easy, I might sound crazy, but I hope next round will make me spend hours hahahahaha I just love this hunting so much that I wish I could spend more time searching and thinking about the clue. (I hope I'm not sounding rude rather than only sounding crazy).

I've sent the links to the comments, is that ok?

4 minutes ago, MugunghwaFlower said:

Mission accomplished

Yay I submitted too, how can they tell who we are though because I didn't see a part to put our names or anything in so I tagged on my twitter @ at the end of the last answe

12 minutes ago, queenbrooke said:

First round was easy, I might sound crazy, but I hope next round will make me spend hours hahahahaha I just love this hunting so much that I wish I could spend more time searching and thinking about the clue. (I hope I'm not sounding rude rather than only sounding crazy).

I've sent the links to the comments, is that ok?

That's what treasure hunting means. The greater the challenge, the bigger the sense of achievement.

I have submitted my answers the same way.

17 minutes ago, MugunghwaFlower said:

So should we submit them again with our identity?

Maybe just to be safe, I've always assumed Google forms are anonymous unless they provide a space to add your name or contact details

Archived