YG Entertainment

Guest back-sue

Guest The Legend

@cindy ~ u heard me sing already girl! over aim!..ill sing for you again tho haha. if i do a good recording im gonna post it here or i can just sing to whoever over aim lol

@soomi ~ what do you mean you got a average score of like...6.3?

@soomi ~ what do you mean you got a average score of like...6.3?

i think i know what she means. she's been asking people to rate her singing & i guess she averaged out the numbers she got ^^

i haven't been singing a lot lately :P but that's cause i have something funny in my throat x.x i'd love to hear everyone else though :D

Guest cindy-yang
@cindy ~ u heard me sing already girl! over aim!..ill sing for you again tho haha. if i do a good recording im gonna post it here or i can just sing to whoever over aim lol

Ohh yeah i forgot lol. You should download goldwave so you can record and post up the links since you already have a mic

Guest The Legend

lol okay here i go posting sumthin that i sang! (finally huh cindy?)

me singing goodoo

this is one of the main songs im gonna practice because i wanna sing this for my audition.

critique and comment please?

@x3wendy~ooh i get it..thats a good idea to do. thanks

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

do you think yg wants a full song, or just like other regular auditions where we only sing the high part of the song like start from the chorus etc? Cuz i think for most companies they only watch 30-1 min of our demos.

The legend- you sang way too fast, lol goo doo is alot slower.. u were also rushing towards the chorus. and use more vibratto, more feeling into the song : )

bishie bashie- you have a really cute voice.. it's strong and clear, but not powerful enough lol i like that growling affect that you use though haha very christina aguilera-like

Guest bishie_bashie

^ Thanks.

I don't get something...

Um, sometimes when I sing, I sing quite loud.

And I get confused about the question... "is this shouting instead of singing? or?"

I'm sort of confused.

Anyone can explain? =]

Guest VitaDolce*
me singing goodoo

this is one of the main songs im gonna practice because i wanna sing this for my audition.

critique and comment please?

sing slowly.. your last notes are stretch so much .. you know what I mean.

Try listening to this song .. over and over again for a day ...

Listen only to this song.

Then record after ... Post it here.

Your voice is still the same.. It's really cute.

do you think yg wants a full song, or just like other regular auditions where we only sing the high part of the song like start from the chorus etc? Cuz i think for most companies they only watch 30-1 min of our demos.

YG .. I think wants full songs.

Right ... soomi?

Guest cindy-yang

The legend- you sang way too fast, lol goo doo is alot slower.. u were also rushing towards the chorus. and use more vibratto, more feeling into the song : )

bishie bashie- you have a really cute voice.. it's strong and clear, but not powerful enough lol i like that growling affect that you use though haha very christina aguilera-like

i sure that they want the whole song ^^

leilani where are you?

bishie_bashie

you still sound cute! dont worry dont worry just sing loud. you never know

kayla

slow down ^^ its too fast. its good though

Guest The Legend

@michelle, Cindy, and leilani

thanks guys...i gotta slow waay down and use more vibratto..gotcha lol

@bishie bashie

i think you did good and yes, your voice is cute! lol i wanna hear more/longer clips of you.

@ sis: -_- that sux for u

@ bishie: your voice is really really cute. sry to say this but YG wouldnt want you to be this cute. you will be able to fix it. Cindy did :)

@ kayla: it was off cuz you hold the notes but then there was no vibrato so it sounded really plain. and slow down gurl, no one is chasing you :P

@ michelle: i dunno if YG wants full song or half or certain limit of time. but im doing full song.

Guest cindy-yang
@ sis: -_- that sux for u

@ bishie: your voice is really really cute. sry to say this but YG wouldnt want you to be this cute. you will be able to fix it. Cindy did :)

puahah lol i get so happy when i read that haha

but now i got to work on the notes and the high parts^^

and more about getting out of the cute voice haha

^ I'm really sorry but that question really made me mad. -_-

theres no public audition but we all know the way to audition for YG is to send a demo. if theres no audition doesnt mean u can't send a demo and get in .... >_<

have u even read anything in this thread yet?

Lizzie sent a demo to Brosent and she was trained for a while. after that, she sent another demo to YG and got accepted.

Guest cindy-yang

theres no public audition but we all know the way to audition for YG is to send a demo. if theres no audition doesnt mean u can't send a demo and get in .... >_<

Lizzie sent a demo to Brosent and she was trained for a while. after that, she sent another demo to YG and got accepted.

lol agree. you can only get in through audition.

and lizzie cant post her audition thats why there is no audition that we can see

Guest sungiebaby637

sorry >.< dont kno if i did ask this question

could i sing any song of my own?

Guest VitaDolce*

^ that I don't know.

But maybe you can as long as you will sing other songs.

But I advice for you to focus on singing korean songs,

songs that will really showcase your voice.

YG is very strict with their trainees, that is why they don't just release

pics/demo/vids of them.

Guest cindy-yang
^ that I don't know.

But maybe you can as long as you will sing other songs.

But I advice for you to focus on singing korean songs,

songs that will really showcase your voice.

YG is very strict with their trainees, that is why they don't just release

pics/demo/vids of them.

i agree with the strict part. lol like you wait just to hear the trainees and when you do you get blown away by how talented they are