YG Entertainment

Guest back-sue

Guest The Legend

Hey Soomi, hope u get better!! And Thanks to you and Kimseo for the recomendation of the book! I'm gonna get it now

So, there's this rap song I'm gonna send in...well I'm gonna record it and maybe put it up here =P but I was wondering, does YG not like cussing? Cuz..in some songs in YG they cuss and the song I wanna audition with has cussing in it. Maybe I could change them up a lil bit?

The_Legend: I personally think that if you could really hit off the rap (and I mean exceed it, YG style: emotion, perfection, all that) then I really don`t think YG cares about the cussing. Maybe ? lmao Since quite a few of the people there speak english very fluently...it can either give you a good image or bad lmao but I dunno, you`re right, they do curse in quite a few of their songs. :x

Although, rapping is a different story than singing..

If you`re going to rap as an audition, YG really expects a lot out of you..

Maybe it`s just me, but for girls, when they rap, very few girls have 'the voice' for rapping..

Take Lexy and Tasha for example. :x

It`s really..uh..out there, in a good way, you know? It`s not like BoA, it`s not like Bada, it`s not like people you normally see. :/

Imo, I really think some of the people with R&B voices (ex. Lim Jeong Hee) or originate from America (ex. Jessica Ho), have the ablity to rap.

Well, I can see it in them, anyway. XD

Besides the point though. If you`re gonna rap for YG, especially YG, you gotta make it superb. Singing, if you make it wonderful, then I guess that would add more points to your score; I get the vibe that YG likes multi-within-multi talented people haha :lol:

Well anyway, as far as rapping goes, I think it`s as equal as achieving a soulful voice.

It`s really hard...especially if you have to rap real fast, and add emotion, and top it off with your own spin to give it that KICK so when you rap, people automatically know it`s you (like Oh Jinhwan haha XD). It`s hard to accomplish for the people who wern`t naturally born with it...so I dunno. I`d actually like to hear you rap and give you feed back :xx haha <3 If you`re willing to, that is. XD (Yes, I do critique rap aside from singing&dancing D: )

^ I wanna hear you sing XD HAHA

mmmmmm... >____>;;; I guess so....it`s only fair haha :x

Only person who`s ever heard this [on soompi] is probably Soomi unni..

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=652141

(play with LO-FI!!! o________o SC screwed up my high-fi -___-; very very badly..so please be mature and serious about it ;_; )

Boooo...

It`s still a work in progress lmao I`m not gonna do anything with the song so don`t mind my small stumbles.

Excuse the quality of my dica. DD:

And from comments I got about it recently (this is new), people say I try to sound like Park Bom? o_o?

I really didn`t mean to sound like her XD I tried to put my small mix to it, but I guess it doesn`t really show. :/

Whatever, haha don`t say I didn`t warn ya` >_>

Guest VitaDolce*

^ yah! why hide your voice from us? :P

It's not bad. You have a voice. Love it!

Add more emotion .. like I have that .. hahaha.

Oh! Thanks for the book. I'll buy it.

I can't do rap. I suck at that part. XD

@ soomi. I'm relieved now. Thank God, You don't have

serious ailness or my depression will be 100% now.

Yup, I'm depressed this days. :(

SO I don't want to record .. or I should with this sadness it will put

more emotions to my singing?

But no worries, I'm going to be fine.

Wow! we love to post this long today.. hehe XD

and I'm pissed that my brother wants to always change

my dance routine song. argh! But I have to be thankfull that

he is helping me.

Guest yunakue

he is helping me.

WOW You're brother is helping you ???

My brother don't :tears:

Lol. maybe because he doesn't know :lol: well, of course he don't know! LOL

oh my!...u fainted?..i hope that ur doing better now...I PRAY FOR HELP FROM GOD...u will be fine!!!...take some rest and relax...dont need to push urself..*whispers*even i do that too...aniwaise...daijoubu!!(u will be fine)...

CINDY!!...ahah..ur hmong too!!!...KOOL...SO AM I!!..LETS BOTH WORK HARD TO MAKE THE HMONG PEOPLE OF THE WORLD BE NOTICED!!..AHAHAH...

Woah, you're hmong. But hey, Do U have an Atown???

YG cuss so much haha.

example: all the *beep*s in hot duga, if u listen to Holding down from Jinusean, omg, hahaa so many f**k hahaha, it sounds to gansta too.

@seoyeon: u silly. u sound good. dun have to hide from us kakaka. u do sound like Park Bom in a way. i already gave u comments on msn. :P. i bet u sound even better now :P

@unni: im okayy. dun worry too much. im going to skool and im sure ppl will interrogate me like a criminal -_-

about rap,

ima try to do a short part from Memories todayy after skool

[warning: im very bad. becareful when u listens]

:P

Guest yunakue

YG cuss so much haha.

example: all the *beep*s in hot duga, if u listen to Holding down from Jinusean, omg, hahaa so many f**k hahaha, it sounds to gansta too.

@seoyeon: u silly. u sound good. dun have to hide from us kakaka. u do sound like Park Bom in a way. i already gave u comments on msn. :P. i bet u sound even better now :P

@unni: im okayy. dun worry too much. im going to skool and im sure ppl will interrogate me like a criminal -_-

about rap,

ima try to do a short part from Memories todayy after skool

[warning: im very bad. becareful when u listens]

:P

looking forward to hearing it ^-^

Guest 1dEtErMiNAtIoN

WOW You're brother is helping you ???

My brother don't :tears:

Lol. maybe because he doesn't know :lol: well, of course he don't know! LOL

Woah, you're hmong. But hey, Do U have an Atown???

yeap...im hmong...ahah..i have an atown..its LiL-bOoG3rR..do u have one?..cos u know..all hmong people do..HAHHA

Guest Ella_Kwan

Hitorijime, i have a qustion for you.

i've been trying to figure this out for days...

On your soundclick, didnt you have like massive Fly to the Sky song? & like alot other ones too?

I'm not sure if you are the same person i'm talking about.

but some1 eles had like the same name (username) as you & had alot of songs on there soundclick.

I'm not sure if i'm making sense..

but that person also said that he was in college & etc. but you're like 15 right?

Were you guys sharing the same username or something?? do i make sense? lol... sorry i had to ask, i'm confused...

Guest cindy-yang

mmmmmm... >____>;;; I guess so....it`s only fair haha :x

Only person who`s ever heard this [on soompi] is probably Soomi unni..

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=652141

(play with LO-FI!!! o________o SC screwed up my high-fi -___-; very very badly..so please be mature and serious about it ;_; )

Boooo...

It`s still a work in progress lmao I`m not gonna do anything with the song so don`t mind my small stumbles.

Excuse the quality of my dica. DD:

And from comments I got about it recently (this is new), people say I try to sound like Park Bom? o_o?

I really didn`t mean to sound like her XD I tried to put my small mix to it, but I guess it doesn`t really show. :/

Whatever, haha don`t say I didn`t warn ya` >_>

kimseo your really good <3 i love your voice ^^

you should post more clips of you singing ^^

he is helping me.

awww dont be depressed. ^^. wow your so lucky your brother is helping you. my brothers are only in tech stuff so ><

yunakue: did you send in a demo yet? and i want to hear you, i dont think i ever have

ARGH! i had cramps today and when i was in choir i was falling asleep >< and sung the guys part lol but its ok i dont think anyone heard me lol.

Argh! I HAVE TO PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE!!

work hard everyone

Guest Hitorijime

On your soundclick, didnt you have like massive Fly to the Sky song? & like alot other ones too?

but some1 eles had like the same name (username) as you & had alot of songs on there soundclick.

but that person also said that he was in college & etc. but you're like 15 right?

Were you guys sharing the same username or something?? do i make sense? lol... sorry i had to ask, i'm confused...

Eh, you must've been talking about someone else then. x_X Cause I only put 2 songs onto mine and I'm only 15.

sorry i cant record like i said. my throat hurts and im taking yahk for that :P

im tired cuz i havnt been resting like im supposed to hehe.

so i will record a rap later. not now. sowiez~

Guest VitaDolce*

feel better soomi!

Yup my brother helps me. :D hehe.

Well in our family[Mom,Dad,Brother and Me] we all dance so He will do the dance routine.

Am I getting excited for April XD

The stuff that I haven't done is record live vid

of me singing and dancing. All the other stuff is completed. lol

Guest K-popMiko

Hmmm...

Could you be referring to JohnnyMoon? He's currently in college and he sang a lot of FTTS songs. He hasn't posted a song in awhile though.

I have decided that Sarange apa bonjok inayo - Lyn will be my main audition song

Sarang hetjanah - Lyn && Sarang kajima - Lim jeon hee && As time goes by - Tasha

will be the other songs.

so thats 4 songs to practice in 3 months.

dance: Jackie O - i got what you need and Se7en - Passion [i might change se7en's to Jang woo hyuk's]

yay...im all set :P