YG Entertainment

Guest back-sue

Guest Hitorijime

Shyne? Who is that? There really is a black YG trainee? :blink:

Yup.

miss_xchunsah: I suggest Lim Jeong Hee's "Trace" if you can pull it off. Good for you if you can do Alicia Keys!

Guest Ella_Kwan

jpmiyuka & The Legend i like how you guys think. & who knows if you work super hard then maybe you'll debut be4 Shyne??? u no what i mean...

I PLAN TO BE THE FIRST CHINESE GIRL ACCPTED IN TO YG & DEBUT & BE WARMLY ACCPTED BY EVER1 IN KOREA & HAVE NO ANTI!!! LOL & THEN TAKE OVER ALL OVER ASIA & THEN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!

LOL cant a girl dream??? lol... noo but the first 1/2 is what i'm work hard 4 but gezz i've gotten soo lazy! ahh!!!

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

^ i like the enthusiasm you're putting

but sorry...everyone has anti's...thats one thing celebs have to live with~idk im not being mean

but then again-idk if you're actually serious bout not having any antis

:P gahh what am i saying...

:wacko:

Guest cutedorkable

^that sis relli true no matter how famous u are...u have antis...for some reason dunno why

acutrally i cant think of any antis for SHG or like...se7en or the YG members lol

^ haha

i used to be a moderator in this one forum. Bi's fans are se7en's antis.

omg.. i had to take responsibity for the fights -_- they're pretty unreasonable.

@ilovesuperjunior && another member [sry i couldnt get the id cuz of connections]

i say u guys post up a sample of ur singings. even tho u said u can sing those great songs but there might be a mistake u made sumwhere that u dun realize and it prolly will affect us giving u the good songs to sing ya kno.

sumtimes i make mistakes that i dunno of until people point it out.

i dun really make sense sumtimes but ya... hope u guys can understand ^^;;;

Guest fanturntable

^that sis relli true no matter how famous u are...u have antis...for some reason dunno why

acutrally i cant think of any antis for SHG or like...se7en or the YG members lol

antis can be caused by:

jelousy .

previous hatred.

thur might be SOMETHING about the person that you dont like

(i.e.- for sum reason i really dislike lena or sumthing shes from tszx. she used to be jiyeon.. i mean

she's pretty and all and her voice is awsome but thurs just SUMTHING ABOUT HER i dont like )

done said - --

Guest Hitorijime

antis can be caused by:

jelousy .

previous hatred.

thur might be SOMETHING about the person that you dont like

(i.e.- for sum reason i really dislike lena or sumthing shes from tszx. she used to be jiyeon.. i mean

she's pretty and all and her voice is awsome but thurs just SUMTHING ABOUT HER i dont like )

done said - --

I don't like Stephanie. >_> I love Jiyeon.

But see, people are biased. It's because they don't wanna see their favourite "fail" when compared to someone around the same level.

Guest fanturntable

I don't like Stephanie. >_> I love Jiyeon.

But see, people are biased. It's because they don't wanna see their favourite "fail" when compared to someone around the same level.

true but then again i dunt realy have a favourite.

ohh i like stephanie better.

but i think its only because i have the same english name as her

(no cheska isnt my english name its my baptism/confirmation name's nick name if that makes sense )

Guest lshluvr

=D Sooo glad that Soompi is working now XD It wasn't working for over a month and today it suddenly worked when my dad just told me I can use dial up to access Soompi XD HA!

I missed so much T_T

Anyhoos...

I'm wondering..what are some Lim Jeong Hee songs recommended for audition?

Guest Hitorijime

=D Sooo glad that Soompi is working now XD It wasn't working for over a month and today it suddenly worked when my dad just told me I can use dial up to access Soompi XD HA!

I missed so much T_T

Anyhoos...

I'm wondering..what are some Lim Jeong Hee songs recommended for audition?

Trace! That's a perfect song to demonstrate range.

true but then again i dunt realy have a favourite.

ohh i like stephanie better.

but i think its only because i have the same english name as her

(no cheska isnt my english name its my baptism/confirmation name's nick name if that makes sense )

But there are some people who do... Scary people. >_>

lmao, people have wierd reasons as to why they like an artist.

@ sooJi:

Sarang kajima && Trace are really good songs from Lim jeong hee. they already mentioned it.

well..welcome back to soompi.

i need sum good songs from Lyn, Byul and Lexy.

anyone got any songs? cuz i dun really listen to them much :P

Guest lshluvr

@ sooJi:

Sarang kajima && Trace are a really good songs from Lim jeong hee. they already mentioned it.

well..welcome back to soompi.

i need sum good songs from Lyn, Byul and Lexy.

anyone got any songs? cuz i dun really listen to them much :P

Thankies =)

The only Lyn song I know is that I Loved You song XD

SweetObsession: are you talking about me? LOL i dont remember you :X

XD That's okay. I don't expect you to...I have a very weird ability to know people's names or something after hearing it once XD You were the messenger for Soomi on MSN XD

Yup.

miss_xchunsah: I suggest Lim Jeong Hee's "Trace" if you can pull it off. Good for you if you can do Alicia Keys!

is she fully black or mixed..like quarter or sumfin..cuz she don't look black to me..... :ph34r:

legend..i feel u girl..i always wanted to be in YG too...but haha i'm iono...sometimes i feel maaaadddd old... :ph34r: like too old to be thinkin like that..haha :ph34r:

jsm: thnx for all the tips and info you give in this thread...but sometimes i wonder if it won't be held against u..you know..but anywho, i hope u do well in your career. :)

^ it will be held against me? for what reason. sry cuz i dun really get what u mean but anyways, thnx. i hope u do well on w.e you wanna do :P

@ sooji: sarang hetjanah? i got that already *sigh*

i need sum songs for audition -_- anyways.. if u guys can think of any. plx lemme know.

Guest 조동열

I auditioned for YG twice last year in korea. The first time was to tryout for dancing, but I never got a reply back. The second time I went over there and knocked on their doors to let met audition and they did and I did my thing, but they said I should improve more before coming back. (Im a guy btw) Imma try again this year, but if I dont make it then I'm just gonna give up and become a doctor. Im already in college, and too old for continuing this dream. Goodluck to all who audition.