YG Entertainment

Guest back-sue

@ sungiebaby: YG will have audition this year according to what i heard so far.

i think they're gonna have it in LA and NYC. dunno about other places :)

PS: kim ji eun has sucha nice voice. listen to her sings I'll be missing you with Danny. gahhh.... so frikken good.

sooomi >:o they're coming to NYC?! you must keep me updated yo`. anyways i like kim ji euns voice too^^ i have the dled video of their performance but i just listen to danny most of the time even tho she sings wit him :b

edits; whoots page owned!

Guest VitaDolce*

@ soomi so, their having auditions ... good luck to those who are going.

Well I can't, USA is too far away. I'll get a better mic for recording :D

Guest pinklegirl007
^ i believe she does but not so much

cuz i know this other gurl also a trainee in YG. she does get free time but not a lot cuz she got skool then a lot of practice hours.

@ sungiebaby: YG will have audition this year according to what i heard so far.

i think they're gonna have it in LA and NYC. dunno about other places :)

PS: kim ji eun has sucha nice voice. listen to her sings I'll be missing you with Danny. gahhh.... so frikken good.

YG is going to have auditions in America???? When??

Where did you hear this?? Is it going to be only in LA and NYC, not at least a few other places....

Hi JSM...or soomi :)

how are u, I'm glad u got into brothers and possibly getting into YG, If I was talented I'd audition lol.

Congrats.

So I've been scheming through this thread, and I wanna give u a lil advice

I understand that your excited and stuff, but are you supposed to be posting yourself up on youtube and ur soundclick?

Isnt it confidential until you debut?? I could be wrong...and also, you keep saying how you got nailed the auditions and exactly what the companies are planning and stuff like that....I strongly suggest you keep that to yourself because if you slip up and say something you wasnt supposed to, you can get in some trouble, yah feel me? like leaking sum private info? jus be careful what u say aight

:)

P.S. I'm not trying to be mean to you

^ thank you Gonie :)

@ LucasBunny: i would totally take those advices if i am in bros or gettin in yg and posting my clips online but guess wut. im not in any of those. nada. nothing. :P i remember that i never said anything about gettin in Bros or YG :P i think u misunderstood sumthing :)

JAM: y they dont have audition online? they jus dont do it rite? anywayz aaww i want yg 2 come here so i could go and audition but then >.< its 2 far
its JSM btw :P

they did have audition online in www.ygaudition.co.kr

but sumhow they took it off and i dunno why they did that.

sooomi >:o they're coming to NYC?! you must keep me updated yo`. anyways i like kim ji euns voice too^^ i have the dled video of their performance but i just listen to danny most of the time even tho she sings wit him :b

kaka about NYC my dongsaeng told me about it. i think she said Jinu or Sean told her . but im not so sure. lemme check with her and i will give ya sum more info k?

soomi so, their having auditions ... good luck to those who are going.

Well I can't, USA is too far away. I'll get a better mic for recording

omg... i was worried for ya and this one gurl IMed me on yahoo i thought it was u.

i gave her a bunch of info about YG and advice for mic and all those stuff and she was like "wtf are u talking about"

stupid me~

YG is going to have auditions in America???? When??

Where did you hear this?? Is it going to be only in LA and NYC, not at least a few other places....

i wish i know when.

i know for sure if theyre gonna have audition, it will be in LA. my dongsaeng told me about NYC and i have no idea about other places. but since there is no official announcements, lets wait for YG to post sumthin in their site . yea? :)

Guest sungiebaby637

JSM: sorry my mistake of ur username >.< anywayz well.... i dont think i could go in LA its 2 far away from me >.<

i wanna audition in YG aaahH!!!

^haha yes! omg yay! im so happy! all my relatives live in LA or around there so i can actually audition if they come to LA! yayayayayayayayayyayayaya omg. :w00t::w00t::w00t: hahahah

okay im done.

hmm but.... intense competition here. there are SOOOO many korean in LA. its crazy.

im here on vacation... i found a Jaejoong lookalike.

Guest VitaDolce*
omg... i was worried for ya and this one gurl IMed me on yahoo i thought it was u.

i gave her a bunch of info about YG and advice for mic and all those stuff and she was like "wtf are u talking about"

stupid me~

lol. What did you tell her? .... I hope she has no clue about YG and stuff :D

I'll be online today in YM.

@ laura: i heard it from my oppa and this one unni. but theres nothing official yet. so i dun really know. i really hope they have audition soon tho. :P for sure its gonna be in LA, everything is about California and LA ya kno hahaha like the audition in 2005 = LA.

my point: u should ask Lizzie. or i can ask my oppa again if i can reach him. grrrr

Guest sungiebaby637
^haha yes! omg yay! im so happy! all my relatives live in LA or around there so i can actually audition if they come to LA! yayayayayayayayayyayayaya omg. :w00t::w00t::w00t: hahahah

okay im done.

hmm but.... intense competition here. there are SOOOO many korean in LA. its crazy.

im here on vacation... i found a Jaejoong lookalike.

u lucky >.< but anywayz they do take non-koreans rite?

Guest cutiehoney18
u lucky >.< but anywayz they do take non-koreans rite?

yh dey do.

wat do yg need wen u email dem ur audition?

plzz help! :rolleyes:

^ you have their email???? wanna gimme :P ive been lookin for it thnx....

if you EMAIL ur audition, its just like mailing:

pictures

audio files

video files [if u have but this is recommended] :)

application form

Guest cindy-yang
its JSM btw :P

they did have audition online in www.ygaudition.co.kr

but sumhow they took it off and i dunno why they did that.

kaka about NYC my dongsaeng told me about it. i think she said Jinu or Sean told her . but im not so sure. lemme check with her and i will give ya sum more info k?

Whoo she knows Jinu and Sean that is so cool. Lol i'm in love with their song phone number. I really like the beat to it lol. I might post a singing clip again later today when ever i get done with my homework. But we'll see if i get to it lol.

^ she doesnt know them but she was able to talk to them at YG concert

i was talkin to my oppa and i asked him about the audition.

he said they've been talkin bout it but nothing is decided yet. so all we can do it practice hard and wait. :)

[i got in trouble for my myspace pix...i think hes mad...]

Guest The Legend

^

Uhm...I have no clue, because I'm not korean and i don't speak it either but i'm sure they'll take you in..and like..get a tutor or someone to teach you.

Guest cindy-yang
just wondering. is it hard to get in if you don't know one word of korean? haha :o

Nope my dear. I'm sure if you got good enough talent to get into yg then they will teach you korean =D