YG Entertainment

Guest back-sue

sPark* i just listened to you. i'm not really sure about how this song goes, i havne't heard it for such along time. but at times when you had to hold the note longer, it seemed lioke you had soemthing stuck in your throat and couldn't get the rest of the note out. hmmm other than that for now, id ont know .

sPark* i just listened to you. i'm not really sure about how this song goes, i havne't heard it for such along time. but at times when you had to hold the note longer, it seemed lioke you had soemthing stuck in your throat and couldn't get the rest of the note out. hmmm other than that for now, id ont know .

you do realize the song is on during the whole clip lols.

haha when i had to hold a note longer it was cuz i didnt realize i had to and yea just stopped. and then was like she's still singing =XX

thanks for listening.

^i think they still have some left

- the african-american named Lee eun chae + Lizzie [our soompier]

Lizzies not a Yg trainee!!? I think I read JYP in her thread! I think your wrong -____-

and whos lee eun chae and so-1!? Arent they in SM? or something!?

Lizzies not a Yg trainee!!? I think I read JYP in her thread! I think your wrong -____-

and whos lee eun chae and so-1!? Arent they in SM? or something!?

Lizzie unni is a YG trainee. Her training began on the 27th.

It`s even in her thread in big, bold letters. :mellow:

So-1 is an ex-member of Big Bang after his drop out. He is still a trainee, as far as I know.

Lee Eunchae = I don`t know.

I`m not trying to start anything, but arn`t you the girl who`s singing was on Lizzie unni`s account? :mellow:

So-1 is an ex-member of Big Bang after his drop out. He is still a trainee, as far as I know.

he's not with YG anymore... when he was kicked out of BB, he was also dropped from YG too... if he's still training, he's training with some other company..

*Gonie

he's not with YG anymore... when he was kicked out of BB, he was also dropped from YG too... if he's still training, he's training with some other company..

*Gonie

Awe, really? D:

That`s sad to hear...T_T

He`s a really good dancer...

That must suck for him. ; _ ;

Lizzie unni is a YG trainee. Her training began on the 27th.

It`s even in her thread in big, bold letters. :mellow:

Lee Eunchae = I don`t know.

I`m not trying to start anything, but arn`t you the girl who`s singing was on Lizzie unni`s account? :mellow:

are you sure? well my bad i thought i saw jyp some where...

so so-1 is that guy who got dropped? thats too bad hope hes still doin music

Guest MzLauraa

^

Yeah, she was supposed to be in Jyp. But her mind was set on Yg. She worked hard to get where she is, so now shes finally a Yg trainee. Its cool how she got all her dreams and goals to come true, and being a half korean..wow. I know shes probably going to have alot of negativeness against her but Soompi supports her all the way =)

editt/

SUNHEI: wait a minute.. arent you that girl who used lizzie's account?

Guest iSNT LiFE JUiCY

^

Yeah, she was supposed to be in Jyp. But her mind was set on Yg. She worked hard to get where she is, so now shes finally a Yg trainee. Its cool how she got all her dreams and goals to come true, and being a half korean..wow. I know shes probably going to have alot of negativeness against her but Soompi supports her all the way =)

editt/

SUNHEI: wait a minute.. arent you that girl who used lizzie's account?

yeahhh...i went her profile and clicked her singing clip..it was the same one that "lizzie" said was hers. how would you get access to her account? if you guys were good friends that she lent it to you, wouldnt you know that she went to yg rather than jyp? am i being too suspicious here?

----hahah...edit..i clicked on a topic that mzlauraa made..i guess it was already confirmed. my bad..a little slow.lol

im not gonna lie so ill tell you..

I did 'accidently' use her account.. but its not like I knew I was on her account at the time..

and how I got her password? I dunno I was on a friends computer so I guess my friend was sharing accounts

with her or something.. I didnt even know who 'lizzie' was.. all I saw was "lizzie bo bizzy' on top of the screen

so I thought it was my friends.. which was wierd cuz her name isnt lizzie so anyway she doesnt sing or dance or

whatever so I didnt see a reason why she would be postin stuff in the performers section so I got a clip from my

camera of me singing and posted it on youtube and in the performers section

my friend saw this clip and got angry because she said the account wasnt even hers, so I had to make the video private

a few months later I made my own account and posted the clip up again and made the video 'public'

and then suddenly i saw the thread with the sn 'lizzie bo bizzy' up and realized i forgot to take the youtube link off

which is my mistake .. sorry!!!! and im sorry LIZZIE if you ever read this. which I doubt..

It took a while until I realized she was some kind of trainee or something..

I got a ton of messages about why I did this and that.. IM SORRY i didnt know .. anyway yeah

it was my fault..

Guest tokyollvogue

i wasn't aware lizzy gave out her password though to anyone.

::edit::

you all are right. what's done is done. the mods are looking into it so we shall let that be.

if it was a misunderstand my bads...we all get really protective over lizzie that is all.

Guest yeahjusmeh

hmm I see. Well atleast thats cleared up.

to tokyo: Probably was a close friend or relative who knows.

Okay I dunno if you guys saw the 'group' thread yet, but if anyone wants to audition for it! Please do =)

Guest MzLauraa

you all are right. what's done is done. the mods are looking into it so we shall let that be.

if it was a misunderstand my bads...we all get really protective over lizzie that is all.

True. whats done is done. Hopefully nothing like this happens again.

since this is cleared up...

and this has nothing to do with YG exactly, let's stop the conversations about that incident and move on shall we?

anyways.

has ANYONE sent a demo yet?

i feel like i'm just..procrastinating. [sp]

i hope everyone is doing better than i am. -.-

since this is cleared up...

and this has nothing to do with YG exactly, let's stop the conversations about that incident and move on shall we?

anyways.

has ANYONE sent a demo yet?

i feel like i'm just..procrastinating. [sp]

i hope everyone is doing better than i am. -.-

ggahh, you're not the only one procrastinating, i said i'd practice all week but i've been on vacation x.x i will start tomorrow till new years & hopefully send a demo by then. or if not sometime in january near regents week