Kim Min Jong 김민종

ay_link

From Dramabeans:

Secret Door: Episode 1 by javabeans | September 22, 2014 | 6 Comments

Secret Door is probably my most anticipated drama of the year, so to say I was nervous and excited about its premiere is something of an understatement. The history that this story deals with is so gripping, moving, and morbidly fascinating that once your imagination is grabbed, there’s no letting go.

I’ll get into the specifics of that history in another second, but trufax aside, there’s also an excellent cast to compel your attention, with a solid production team at the helm (the writer wrote Hwang Jini, Immortal Lee Soon-shin, and The Great King Sejong; the PD directed Ghost, Sign, and Suspicious Housekeeper).

So did the premiere live up to my expectations? Casting-wise, absolutely—we’re going to be dealing with some heart-shredding moments of conflict and pathos, and the leads are commanding. Plot-wise, I actually feel it’s a bit early to tell for certain, because this hour is densely packed and swiftly paced, in order to set us up quickly and send us on our way. I think I’m going to like the plot, with its mix of darkness, tension, and even lighthearted touches of humor, but we’re just barely getting started. So without further ado…

~

Read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/09/secret-door-episode-1/

From Dramabeans

Secret Door: Episode 2 by girlfriday | September 23, 2014 | 14 Comments
-skipped-

Suddenly a few of them start falling at her feet, and she looks up to see OPPA—er, I mean, a mysterious swordsman—coming to her rescue. He takes down the entire gang of thugs without breaking a sweat, and assures Ji-dam that he collected enough clues from them to find out who they are without giving chase.

The thugs report to their leader (the dirty police officer) that the man who attacked them was NA CHUL-JOO (Kim Min-jong). He’s the head of a rival gang, and they jump to the conclusion that Ji-dam is his girl.

-skipped-

~

Read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/09/secret-door-episode-2/

OPPA—er, I mean, a mysterious swordsman.... :D ;))

Guest nam phuongtran

I watched it now ^^ Lol oppa first appearence is short but however, it's cool ^^ and what make they think Ji Dam is his daughter?!?! O.0 he even haven't got married ^^ and I like the way the introduce Chul Joo as "the best Chul Joo" ^^

Guest nam phuongtran

@daunkayu yeah, that's right :v but when VNese subbed it, it became "daughter" :vv Idk why :)) lolI think because of his look make they have mistake :vvv but that "bad" look doesn't and even can't stop him being so cool and cute ^^ (not as handsome as always :((

Showbiz Korea-PRESS CONFERENCE OF THE DRAMA "SECRET DOOR" 드라마 [비밀의 문   (English subtitles)

PRESS CONFERENCE OF THE DRAMA "SECRET DOOR"
Many top actors are appearing in one periodic drama this fall!
Actor Han Suk-gyu is known as the master of periodic dramas! Actor Lee Je-hoon is irreplaceable and actor Kim Min-jong is known for his gentlemanly qualities. Park Eun-bin is a must-see actress in periodic dramas, and child actress Kim Yoo-jung is a scene stealer! Korea′s top actors are appearing in a new periodic drama titled "Secret Door", and we′ll meet them right now!