[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

Still no Gaeun but at least MBC kept their promise. We get a fairly new bts from them. I hope they make it as active as possible. I don't quite understand Korean, but I think he was saying about Ruler's open SNS despite himself not having one (?) and he described his character and Ruler as a drama.

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C7SoUH0VoAE4bfT.jpg

cr.

is that L?

Spoiler

cr. from the above owner. rulermasterofthemask.official.

Spoiler

one pretty mommy above... hope she gave the crown prince enough warm that he wont get from his cold king-dad.

Spoiler

the way Ji Na dressed up, she don't seem to be the Queen. was she just a noble consort?
very elegant mom.

huh... fogive me if this was posted before.. i don't have time to backread.
i found this very beautifully done.
wow... why it take so long before they found each other at Ruler.. this should have happen earlier right?
wont be surprised this will be one of the BEST OTP in 2017 !

Spoiler

cr. Yoo Seung Ho - 유승호

wow YSH looks so good! I giggled like a little girl when I saw his video... I think we can definitely expect offical BTS pictures to be released soon.

btw it seems like this drama will go straight against watch out for this women on SBS. It has Ji Chang Wook who already confirmed and Han Ji min as the potential female lead. They'll have the exact same airing date as Ruler. They'll be formidable competition with the leads they got and also because they're at an advantage rating wise as they are following Saimdang (mess of a drama tbh). The drama that ruler follows, radiant office is not doing well at all rating wise (around 3-4 % for the first two episodes). Actually all of MBC dramas for wed-thurs timeslot has been in slump for ratings. Missing 9 was averaging around 3-4 % too.

Guys, I'm in the hospital right now. -_- My heart stopped when I saw our Seja's video *swooon* :wub: hahaha

Spoiler

I think this is he's son. Lovely, his son supporting him in the shooting site and giving us BTS while they're at it.

Our two girls are still missing , no candid shots like this, just stolen pictures while filming. Hmm, too bad :(

(apologies all mine... the earlier posts are not for Ruler.
my utmost apologies to MyungSoo's fans, wanted to welcome you to unlurk... too bad, and my bad. found wrong pic.)

actually yesterday i found a fanart drawing of him in Ruler... bery-bery cute! now i can't find it.

helloooooooo, MYUNGSOO-fans !:Dwave to u gals/guys!:ph34r:u lurkin ones come out!:wub:

ok. found cute myungsoo

cr. rulermasterofthemask_real

1 hour ago, maryofbethany said:

cr. s.tantan_0812

this must be bts for L (Kim MyungSoo), shooting Ruler

actually the guy quite handsome right? prettier than a girl. let's give him some support! maybe he has find a right role for himself.
cr. el.ifnt

I don't think any of those vids are bts for Ruler. If it is, the official Ruler account would have posted it. I think it's for Infinite's concert (or not). A lot of boy idol groups do crossdressing in the concerts for fun as well as fan service. Or they could just be doing it for v-app.

10 hours ago, kimhanbin102296 said:

I don't think any of those vids are bts for Ruler. If it is, the official Ruler account would have posted it. I think it's for Infinite's concert (or not). A lot of boy idol groups do crossdressing in the concerts for fun as well as fan service. Or they could just be doing it for v-app.

@kimhanbin102296 really? huh, if any of Kim myungsoo's fans can testify it is not for Ruler. i will take down that? no problem. its just that L's bts are very few, is Yoon SoHee's, so was trying to see whether there are other casts' news....

edit add-on: already took down and deleted the portion.

For first few episodes, I think we gonna have child version/flashback as in another previous posts we also have baby that act as young Lee Sun and hopefully not too draggy, just enough to explain what is the cause of Lee Sun wearing the mask because i want to see more our OTP scenes... :tongue:

OMG that little boy/baby is so cute!!! He kind of looks like a girl because he's so pretty. I do hope that they don't drag the childhood scenes though. And I'm so intrigued by Park chul min's character... We saw him wear commoner's clothes and I remember he posted a picture of him wearing the king's clothes. And the clothes he's wearing with L... isn't that something a nobility would wear? So we know that he's suppose to be YSH's teacher... I have this theory that he also becomes Ga Eun's teacher? She want to learn from his so that she can avenge her father and that's how our main leads meet? 

Hello @Berou chingu, I'm back from the hospital hahaha (kidding just busy playing video games), Thanks for the cookie..

Just bathroom thoughts, maybe the Mask was designed that way because of L's dimples. And maybe the production wants it to be accurate :D If that's the case, I have my full trust to the team for that dedication to realism :D 

L may have acting scandals but he's a one handsome man :wub: I wish he could prove his potential with this drama ..

Guys so we have Ruler (MBC) vs Watch Out For This Woman (Ji Chang Wook, SBS) vs Seven Day Queen (currently courting Park Min Young, Jin Goo, KBS) for Wed - Thurs drama on May. MBC and SBS will start the same day (May 10), while KBS will start a bit late (May 31).

The main cast for all three are all well known names so I guess the rating war will be really fierce. And we also have 2 sageuk in the same time slot too (MBC and KBS) so I hope viewers won't feel bored and stuff.

Anyway, while the SBS and KBS drama haven't start filming yet and the casts also are not confirmed, so I hope Ruler will have more time to prepare for a better storyline and directing, acting, etc. Also the casts will have a better filming environment too.

Archived