[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

3 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Agree! @riuenu no need to get wi-fi for the 31st.LOL

EDIT - JoonU are now nominated so I take the wi-fi part back!

SO! Chingu ya, I will still get my wifi hehehehehehehehehehe

2 minutes ago, jetsu said:

Ok I have calm down (was about to swear my guts out at SBS) ... and voted for our SoSoo couple :)

ME TOO!!! I WAS LIKE WT* NO JOONU!!!! Give me the lighter, I will buy the air ticket to Seoul myself!

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, jetsu said:

Ok I have calm down (was about to swear my guts out at SBS) ... and voted for our SoSoo couple :)

Was feeling so down after I saw the initial list they released that I couldn't concentrate on work, then after a few hours, lo and behold, they were added as an afterthought. They included Joongi and IU in the banner promoting the awards then they are not nominated?:wub:

4 minutes ago, riuenu said:

SO! Chingu ya, I will still get my wifi hehehehehehehehehehe

ME TOO!!! I WAS LIKE WT* NO JOONU!!!! Give me the lighter, I will buy the air ticket to Seoul myself!

Then you'll disappear from the thread for ages because you'll be doing research on hotels again.LOL

Isn't it adorable that we are willing to commit crimes for JoonU? BBJX curse, come true! See what we are willing to do?:blush:

• Like 10

Second, third, forth, fifth to that!!! Credit aurorarain

3 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Was feeling so down after I saw the initial list they released that I couldn't concentrate on work, then after a few hours, lo and behold, they were added as an afterthought. They included Joongi and IU in the banner promoting the awards then they are not nominated?:wub:

Then you'll disappear from the thread for ages because you'll be doing research on hotels again.LOL

Isn't it adorable that we are willing to commit crimes for JoonU? BBJX curse, come true! See what we are willing to do?:blush:

technical mistake maybe, there is no way they are not nominated! 

Ah...no, for Seoul, I got my regular place to stay, so dun need search for so long hahahahahaha, as I visit there almost yearly...hahaha

And yes, we willing to do everything! SBS always in my burn down list since I start watching MLSHR!

• Like 10

It's been a long time since I've posted here coz of tons of school works and stuff. But now I just finished reading all your posts and so many things (JG FM and JE concert) happened that I missed! :astonished:
First and foremost I want to squeal with you although late, about the video of For You that JG uploaded on his IG. Just what can we do with this guy? He's so brave! There were so many songs he performed on his FM like his new songs and his cute and adorable dance of TWICE's TT but why chose that? Still cant move on from SoSoo/SoHae? Or perhaps a confession that he will pursue his JE? Well, no matter how you express your love for JE, we're here to support you. Fighting! :blush:
Second, I was nervous when you talked about the possibility of Voldy coming to JE's concert. :angry:You know just when were having fun about all the JoonU crumbs and suddenly that rumor came out? I'm glad its cleared now. And you mentioned that he's always present in her concerts. But why was he absent considering he has no sched at the time and never been absent in her past concerts? Broke up already? #delulu :phew:
Lastly, Yoo In Na crying when JE sang The Shower was a big turning point to me. She's her best friend, the one who's always by her side. She listened to her problems as a very kind unnie/bestfriend. Her crying when she played the song just means two things: she was affected personally or she was affected because of something happened with her bestfriend. But I'm glad that JE found a very supportive unnie from her. Friendship goals it is. :wub:

Anyways, no matter what will happen in the following days, the concert of JE and JG's promotion of ML and RE, just keep the chants coming and hope for the best in our ship!
BBJX curse, come true!

Edit: Joon Gi and Ji Eun are nominated for best couple! Lets all vote and make them go up on stage side by side looking lovely as ever :wub:

http://saf.sbs.co.kr/2016/together/vote.jsp?lang=en

• Like 14

30 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Second, third, forth, fifth to that!!! Credit aurorarain

technical mistake maybe, there is no way they are not nominated! 

Ah...no, for Seoul, I got my regular place to stay, so dun need search for so long hahahahahaha, as I visit there almost yearly...hahaha

And yes, we willing to do everything! SBS always in my burn down list since I start watching MLSHR!

Come on, it wasn't a technical mistake.LOL It is so obvious with the positioning of the pictures. They should be in the first row or at least the second row, not last that people who do not scroll down may already vote for those on the top. Seems like SBS is committing a lot of booboos, aside from not informing Chinese station that episode was cancelled because of baseball.

Have a feeling SBS higher-ups ordered the inclusion of JoonU in best couple nominees followed by JoonGi for Daesang because it seems surprising that all in one afternoon, SBS made some last minute changes and knowing how stubborn they are, the order must have come from somewhere high above like KG?

• Like 13

Just look at that chemistry? From the very beginning they managed to capture my heart in that horse scene in the first episode! How can SBS considered not to give them nomination for Best Couple? Just what exactly happened? Thank God they reconsidered it. There's no doubt that we have a high possibility that they will win because there are still fans of ML who cant forget about the epic love story they depicted. :wub:

tumblr_ocqg8oSIUE1s8t96qo6_r1_400.gif

tumblr_od54t1B0LD1s8t96qo2_r1_400.gif

tumblr_odrgvyOkyK1r3hugwo3_540.gif

cr: dreamingsnowflake

• Like 19

28 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Come on, it wasn't a technical mistake.LOL It is so obvious with the positioning of the pictures. They should be in the first row or at least the second row, not last that people who do not scroll down may already vote for those on the top. Seems like SBS is committing a lot of booboos, aside from not informing Chinese station that episode was cancelled because of baseball.

Have a feeling SBS higher-ups ordered the inclusion of JoonU in best couple nominees followed by JoonGi for Daesang because it seems surprising that all in one afternoon, SBS made some last minute changes and knowing how stubborn they are, the order must have come from somewhere high above like KG?

Dun like that, i just trying to find reason not to burn down SBS and commit a crime for that! Just joking...

Haha, so now, they decided to include oppa in to daesang again, SERIOUSLY SBS WTF!! Just pardon my language, seriously! KG! Slaughter them!!! like NOW! I will carry out your order personally! From FBI agent to assassin!! 

• Like 13

This GIF set from the GwangJong/HaeSoo BTS is so adorable! I love how JG cant hide his happiness when he's around JE. When they stared at each other, he was blushing and cant contain his feelings. So cute to see a guy like him blush! This is definitely called true love :wub:

tumblr_og2pxxcNGa1vng8dpo1_250.gif tumblr_og2pxxcNGa1vng8dpo2_250.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_og2pxxcNGa1vng8dpo3_250.gif tumblr_og2pxxcNGa1vng8dpo4_250.gif

cr: liveforeverneversaynever

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Dun like that, i just trying to find reason not to burn down SBS and commit a crime for that! Just joking...

Haha, so now, they decided to include oppa in to daesang again, SERIOUSLY SBS WTF!! Just pardon my language, seriously! KG! Slaughter them!!! like NOW! I will carry out your order personally! From FBI agent to assassin!! 

from stalker to FBI agent to assassin!

Now that we know other uses for the hair dryer and portable fans, we can appreciate the scene more!

5 minutes ago, chelleshawol said:

This GIF set from the GwangJong/HaeSoo BTS is so adorable! I love how JG cant hide his happiness when he's around JE. When they stared at each other, he was blushing and cant contain his feelings. So cute to see a guy like him blush! This is definitely called true love :wub:

Although he was laughing at the BTS of his latest drama, the eye smile was missing.

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, chelleshawol said:

Hide contents

cr: liveforeverneversaynever

I LOVE THESE TWO WORDS, TRUE LOVE <333333333333

Hahahahahaha, alright, I am grinning like crazy in office....time to go home den continue spazz with u guys....

But again, those who have not vote for uri OTP, please create an account and vote there, SBS is English friendly, unlike other website for my bias voting, we still need to create an tutorial on how to create the account and do the voting, actually I am all ready to do the tutorial again for our stargazers and uri OTP, thank god I need not do that. Kekekekekekeke

Vote for the best couple from the SBS drama shows in 2016.

The results will be revealed live during the 2016 Drama Awards.
  • - Voting dates : December 9–30, 2016 (until 24:00)
  • - Note : You can vote once a day.

http://saf.sbs.co.kr/2016/together/vote.jsp?lang=en

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Now that we know other uses for the hair dryer and portable fans, we can appreciate the scene more!

Although he was laughing at the BTS of his latest drama, the eye smile was missing.

And why is that? Probably because the end of filming was getting nearer?

Edit: You mean the 7 first kisses webdrama? Sorry if I misunderstood I'm still in dazed because of school activities around. :phew: Yes I can see that. I saw his bts but he was never goofy with the female lead unlike with JE :blush:

BTW is that a smirk he did after the kiss ended? Can you explain why he did that? 

tumblr_of02vuJ3mG1vng8dpo1_500.gif

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

OMG!! This is how MLSHR and JoonU transform me, from stalker to FBI agent to assassin!!

Regarding the use of hair dryer and portable fans..hmmmmm...assassin here got it =x, we should take our discussion under table tho 

Hahahahahaha, yes, I think his smile doesnt reach his eyes as well, and the BTS, he is just "playing" with himself...well well, that explain much right kekekekeke

• Like 11

I hope it's true that Lee Joon Gi is nominated for the Daesang award but I'll wait for confirmation from an official-official source since I fell for other articles twice already (one saying he was nominated and then another that he wasn't lmao).

Anyways, did anyone else watch the Lee Joon Gi Making for 7 First Kisses? I know that LJG and the actress Lee Cho Hee probably only filmed for a couple days together, so it's not fair to compare it to the half a year LJG and IU had to bond... but I still wanted to compare anyway how he was bts with the way he was with IU, haha. And I have to say I was really surprised by the way he takes LCH's arm to pull her out of the car. I'm sure his touch was gentle (and what he said was thoughtful), but his grip didn't seem like it would help support her getting out of the car at all. lol The glaring difference is made all the more obvious by that first pic in the Gwangjong/Soo BTS gifset posted above, lmao.

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, chelleshawol said:

And why is that? Probably because the end of filming was getting nearer?

BTW is that a smirk he did after the kiss ended? Can you explain why he did that? 

I think what @chi13loumeant for the latest drama is the 7 First Kisses by Lotte...haha, correct me if I am wrong...

That smirk mean? Delicious?? I want more kisses? Can I NG more??? Can we have more take?? I am kissing her again??? LOLOLOLOLOL

2 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

I hope it's true that Lee Joon Gi is nominated for the Daesang award but I'll wait for confirmation from an official-official source since I fell for other articles twice already (one saying he was nominated and then another that he wasn't lmao).

Anyways, did anyone else watch the Lee Joon Gi Making for 7 First Kisses? I know that LJG and the actress Lee Cho Hee probably only filmed for a couple days together, so it's not fair to compare it to the half a year LJG and IU had to bond... but I still wanted to compare anyway how he was bts with the way he was with IU, haha. And I have to say I was really surprised by the way he takes LCH's arm to pull her out of the car. I'm sure his touch was gentle (and what he said was thoughtful), but his grip didn't seem like it would help support her getting out of the car at all. lol The glaring difference is made all the more obvious by that first pic in the Gwangjong/Soo BTS gifset posted above, lmao.

I second to the interacting with Lee Cho hee hehehehe, they seem more like brother and sister, I know I am bias, I know I am delulu, so just let me be, I can delulu in shipper thread right, cant I heheheheheheehehehehehe,, TGIF and happy weekend STARGAZERS!! <3

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, riuenu said:

I think what @chi13loumeant for the latest drama is the 7 First Kisses by Lotte...haha, correct me if I am wrong...

That smirk mean? Delicious?? I want more kisses? Can I NG more??? Can we have more take?? I am kissing her again??? LOLOLOLOLOL

Haha. Thank you for the clarification chinggu!

I guess he cant resist the temptation of kissing 'his lady' :wub: There's his eager lips that he even got scolded by the PD. Never did it with any co-star before. :phew:

• Like 7