[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

This is my opinion. AAA is a boring programme. You can see from the layout of the room. The vip seatings are so sparse and bare. The performance all boy and girl groups. And it is especially boring coz queen is not performing. :angry: There is no one winner in each category. Even king has to share with what his name.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

They should make queen perform.surprise performance and candid camera shoot all the fanboys that will be interesting and not boring program :D

My delulu... 

Spoiler

I ask queen to make some noise 

But who am I? Maybe she won't read it... 

#hardlifeofashipper

3 hours ago, paulina79 said:

You're right. He is wearing beautiful tailored tux but his smile did not reach his eyes. Non shipper will say coz he is still mourning for the lost of KJH. But of course we shippers know the reason. He must have miss his queen on the ref carpet.:)

I noticed it too and he is walking fast. It seems he want  to end it immediately. 

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, saphire_D said:

Need translation

Sorry, i can’t be of help. If i found anyone translate it, then i will inform. 

2 minutes ago, ShaiKeun said:

I noticed it too and he is walking fast. It seems he want  to end it immediately. 

Kkkk...i agree. He walked fast.  

• Like 5

Positive side = we can see him after okinawa. 

Without bang,  similar hair style with SAF but not that happy mood

Ok,  thanks 4 the updates and opinions guys... Actually i hope queen make special appearance or update today

But look like it only a dream

Bye then.... 

It seems that our king’s mind is wandering in somewhere else or I may say to “someone else.” Look at his eyes, roaming around as if looking for somebody. He is nodding to what ....(sorry i forgot the name of the other guy kekeke) is saying but his thought is with someone. 

Who is that someone?   OUR QUEEN, of course. :D

my delulu heart :heart:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, ShaiKeun said:

....(sorry i forgot the name of the other guy kekeke) i

He is Park Seo Jun. If you remember Queen imitate Ae Ra’s line in the app, well PSJ voice could be heard in it. PSJ is Ae Ra’s bf in drama Fight My Way. And tonight both JG and PSJ won the same award. Kkkk....

• Like 6

4 hours ago, paulina79 said:

This is my opinion. AAA is a boring programme. You can see from the layout of the room. The vip seatings are so sparse and bare. The performance all boy and girl groups. And it is especially boring coz queen is not performing. :angry: There is no one winner in each category. Even king has to share with what his name.

Agree .AAA honors outstanding achievements and international contributions of Asian artists in television and music (cr. wikipedia).

Spoiler

cr to the owner

• Like 4

@loljk17 so he did confess that he did not comfortable with the occasion...even he compared it with SAF :D It was like he read our analysis in IG or maybe here too :lol:

@glamlove123 fate! Sit one table with Suzy which is IU Bff,  then winning the award together with PSJ.. Ke ke ke... 

And how humble he is,  waiting for EXO baekyun (wang brothers loyalty!)  performance 

JG’s caption on IG. (20171115)

I received a meaningful award thanks to your support. I am grateful to you from bottom of my heart for trying to be my strength at all times. What has been bugging me all this time is that I could not greet each and every one who came to support me regardless of the cold weather. Thank you. I hope you return home safely. ♡ I am deeply worried if people in the quake hit area, who must have been shocked, got any huge damages. TT I hope there are not great damages. Also I sincerely hope for speedy and smooth restoration of damages. (translation by elly@jgfamily82)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Woah.... His caption like a presidential Speech. I respect you mr president of SK celebrities #bow

I hope everyone who suffer from earthquake would be save and the restoration going smoothly and successful. Fighting! 

Spoiler

Is the girl yejin_ng? His make up artist? 

I read some netter comments , and thank GOD,  it is good IU not attending the award. Feeding the antis.. 

Wanna discuss? Please PM me... I need someone i could ask and talk:huh:

16 hours ago, saphire_D said:

Need translation

Spoiler

Repost from @jg_marian on Instagram: “Host, Lee Teuk: "Actually, actor LJG is my beloved bro and a senior who I respect the most. This is…” using @RepostRegramApp - Host, Lee Teuk: "Actually, actor LJG is my beloved bro and a senior who I respect the most. This is the festival for both actors and singers. How do u feel today?" ㆍ

LJG: "Oh, I'm here as a fan today. I feel so excited. I've always attended at the drama awards that have quiet mood but I feel like I'm attending the concert today and I realize why K Pop is globally so hot and popular. I was totally touched bcz I believe all the artists here practiced and worked so hard. I am absolutely enjoying." ㆍ

Host: "It seems like you never left your seat. Why didn't you go to the restroom or take a break during the award? Are you waiting for any specific performance?" ㆍ

LJG: "Of course, I loved Super Junior's performance   And I'm waiting for someone who will perform larer." ㆍ

Thx for sharing#Repost from @chiika_jg by @quicksave.app
・・・
@actor_jg
#2017AAA
#actor_jg
#criminalmind
#크리미널마인드
#이준기
#LEEJOONGI
#イジュンギ #InstaSaveApp #QuickSaveApp

The translation...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

JG really looks lonely in AAA, yeah he need Jieun to accompany him :lol: I'm happy JG won Best Fabulous Awards and to see him standing on stage. He's actually should received it too last year for MLSHR ^^ 

We're missing JG and Jieun moments together again T_T 

I second that. JG and JE.:wub:

Spoiler

Just read that Suzy has broken up with Min Ho after 3 years dating. 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

I second that. JG and JE.:wub:

Hide contents

Just read that Suzy has broken up with Min Ho after 3 years dating. 

Yeah... Hope joonu are okay... Please,  we will wait the wedding bell as a compensation of failed mlshr s2 :D