[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

4 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

Sorry to cut some of your message. Thank you for the insight @silentjoonu. Love it.

1. I notice the use of the word diary in both songs. As you said, it pertains to the heart or love. Such symbolism!

2. I like your interpretation of this. The rain scene.

3. I can't remember the question here but the quote....is it about 'don't be shy?'

Yes, the diary thing symbolizes Secrets.. its something like "don't be shy, be happy, be happier with your life" something like that I am not sure but it was discussed here.

4 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

Thanks for the link @syirazz07

@silentjoonu.... hahaha...the owner of the villa in Busan is a Stargazer!! May i know who is that??? :tongue:

hahahaha... chingu, she must be one of us here, even the manager lurks here...hahaha... :D

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, silentjoonu said:

24 minutes ago, silentjoonu said:

hahahaha... chingu, she must be one of us here, even the manager lurks here...hahaha... :D

@silentjoonu @glamlove123ahaha i can understand her excitement...no wonder joonu are well guarded all this time.its becoz of the loyal  stargazers!!...ehehehe (delulu overload)

By the way @goldenmoon chingu, i think u have uploaded king's and queen's latest update.i think one of them is the pic that was deleted by him.i wonder why king has deleted it.. i just realised it from the fans comments on his ig. How many pic did he deleted? and Why he deleted it? 

• Like 4

We are hungry for crumbs! hungry-kids.gif   hungry-2.gif

While waiting impatient-smiley-emoticon-1.gif for the cake-smiley-emoticon.gif for us to devour eating-a-whole-cake-smiley-emoticon.gif,

Keep the faith prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

:heart:  WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our abbreviated chant!

1. JoonU to be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

2. JoonGi to be safe from seemingly innocent predators, as well as from glitter-ruler-smiley-emoticon.gif and scissors-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png (you know who you are!) :grin:

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

4. Jieun to achieve more success with her CB

floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927

alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502 alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502

5. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,000 pages! (JoonGi, that's 40 pages to go! )

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

• Like 7

Ooo big OMG @silentjoonu chingu thank you for revealing it!!. seriously .no wonder some fans were saying about bed and bathroom things.....why did he deleted it? It'll be fishy...but I feel u jg...i think he was anxious people might connected his and Her update..  i dont want to say it ekekeek..i just let our authornims describe it on  fanfics...i believe u gys have ur point right now.eekeke.. chaa.. they all yours chingu! (while waiting for the truth to be revealed, Being delulu currently is our heaven ..):D omg this is hilarious. im dead too!

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, syirazz07 said:

Ooo big OMG @silentjoonu chingu thank you for revealing it!!. seriously .no wonder some fans were saying about bed and bathroom things.....why did he deleted it? It'll be fishy...but I feel u jg...i think he was anxious people might connected his and Her update..  i dont want to say it ekekeek..i just let our authornims describe it on  fanfics...i believe u gys have ur point right now.eekeke.. chaa.. they all yours chingu! (while waiting for the truth to be revealed, Being delulu currently is our heaven ..):D omg this is hilarious. im dead too!

Actually JG uploaded 3 IG updates today. Queen uploaded 1 update. The sequence

1. Eat out/dinner with his manager and staff which is still in IG. CMIIW

2. Shirtless JG. Yes, looks like in a shower.

3. Much later...like maybe 6-7 hrs later, JE uploaded her fanart pic.

4. Then JG deleted his shirtless pics.

5. JG uploaded some BTS of CM.

6. JG deleted the BTS.

What are still in their IGs are nos 1 and 3.

Haha...i got what you mean @syirazz07..... delulu mode on.... i'm like hearing JE's...eh???

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Yah I think she deleted, but at least we saw it just for a while... we can still imagine it... hehehe... stargazer_joonu thanks for letting us see it for a while because I think you were the only one who got the pics completely. (I was wrong its all over the net now and it has too many version all of them qouting how sexy King is) TRUE!

• Like 6

Hi chingus. Oct 1 is fast approaching. Any news about our 1st Annivesary celebration. 

I've listened to all Queen's song in FBM2. And try to get all the meanings ( some are pretty raw but get the gist) and find out that all of them are about their relationship. The song by the stream (rapids) is about the famous MLSH poem. Maybe that time king was facing his problem about his reported relationship. It's safe to say that queen has produced her masterpiece yet again. She really poured her heart in all songs. 

• Like 9

16 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

Ohh... i think stargazer_joonu_ has also deleted the IG pic from her account (the one that @silentjoonu quoted). I think that's a good move by her since the owner of the pics himself (actor_jg) deleted them from his IG. Thumbs up stargazer_joonu_ :heart: Proud of you!!!

although the pic already had been deleted by the owner himself, but I can't help to think someone is showing off his collarbone hereeeee....hmmmm:tongue: don't wanna to mention 'someone' who is attracted to man collarbone:phew:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, appleviolet88 said:

although the pic already had been deleted by the owner himself, but I can't help to think someone is showing off his collarbone hereeeee....hmmmm:tongue: don't wanna to mention 'someone' who is attracted to man collarbone:phew:

Haha... in that case JG was being naughty for teasing that 'someone' yesterday by showing off his collarbone. -_-

• Like 2