[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

11 minutes ago, riuenu said:

I am laughing at the tashi tashi...hahahahaha, and the more meat on his cheeks...kekekekeke, Joongi is really getting too thin already...

I saw the cake pic as well...I hope there is a BTS where casts especially Jieun surprise him with the cake...BTS chuseyo

Yes, he is very thin now. Hopefully he can get a bit more chubby like before, I think he looked best in that lantern festival date. Just the right amount of sharpness to his features.

I hope so too! I badly wanna see how they would have celebrated his bday!

9 minutes ago, cmluv said:

wow i searched this vid all over the internet but i couldn't find it. thank you soo much for this. but is it only have part 1, or i'm missing something? do you have full vids of it? 

All the parts are in a list on the right side. Just in case you can't find it, it's here:

http://www.4shared.com/folder/4-cO7H88/HC__LJK_.html

I went searching for it too :D

• Like 16

1 hour ago, riuenu said:

Uri Joongi oppa...I think he really set notification for every cast...

4 min he already like joohyuk post...

credit to 2joongi

And this fan edit lololololololol...all the princes become paparazzi 

credit to _9sxjy

Sorry to cut your post!

Yeah, he is really fast when it comes to social media!! But after I watch LJG's video in Healing Camp:  LJG on H C (Thanks @liongurl for sharing this video with us!), I feel really bad for him. That he stated he rarely leave his house, and often feels lonely thay he tried to chase it away with read every comments (or bad comments) in social media. No wonder he is really fast with his social media. Maybe he feels lonely so he often check them out. He said that he get a strength from his fans through social media too, no wonder, maybe he is really read our comments in his IG. Aww, no wonder he acted like a kid that seek of attention in front of LJE. Because behind his cheerful behavior, actually he is really our WS, our lonely wolf. He needs affection from someone who has a warm-hearted one (like our LJE). But I think he is actually someone who considerate enough and doesn't want to bother other people with his problem (his "loneliness" problem) because he said he rarely ask his friend out. He was afraid to bother his friend's work. But for the first time (Correct me if i wrong) we could see he acts like a child in front of LJE and seek her attention. I think it was because of his "real" loneliness and his heart really feel warm when he was with her, so he wants more of that warm-feeling? I mean, he acts so "mature" in front of his friends that he doesn't ask them out when he feels lonely. But he acts "childish" and NAGGING to LJE for not invite him to meet up. HUHUHU, It really breaks my heart! Jieun-ah please save our Joon Gi from his loneliness! *Crying out loud*

39 minutes ago, violet90 said:

about whether or not they sleep together in the pegasus scene i think its pretty clear that they did it.. i think more than one time cause they kinda have 2 night together and maybe they sneak out cause lets face it So can't get enough with just 2 times... LOL

another one thing beside So talking about kids just like that is when he ask them to stay together Su did't reject it because she shy or anything she did't want it because afraid the bad rumor that King brought a woman to his bed and So don't really care about it cause he already seal the deal... maybe her body really weak and i'm don't think that we will get pregnancy plot but if the writer are so sadist the one that make Su miscarriage is So himself in the next episode... 

IU really know how to take care herself since she already got the taste of fangirl wrath when Wooyoung act with her.. that era is so bad even up until Taecyeon warn the fan... since then she really cautious about her interaction with her co star.. but you can totally see she let loose with LJG.. yes she still put her distance on camera but in BTS and their interaction with each other in ig you can totally see they are close.. even IU put LJG pic with her in ig.. she rarely do that and she not the type to promote stuff in her ig but she do that with LJG.. and well LJG have bunch of them in his ig and he keep wanting to interact with IU and she response it.. kekekeke

also when the press conference LJG v app live thing you can see his focus is on IU.. also when she thank his fan his face just pure proud.. i showed the video to my friend and they keep saying its like Kang Hana does't exist in that room.. when him keep saying he jealous with JKJ interaction with IU.. she have a few scene with IU and you that jealous.. with KHN he also saying he jealous that they have a romantic scene... i mean LJG have a bunch of kiss scene , hug and sleep together and he still jealous about that???? lol

so possessive of his co star... kkkkk

You betcha! At first, I was *a bit* ship them in real life. But I'm so angry with that WooYoong scandal when I knew what really happened. I'm sorry but i must mentioned it was such a childish acts. I don't have any respect for him again, but I don't hate him, just don't have any respect again for him. But I don't wanna talk about it and ruin our JoonU ship!

Of course he will possesive since he declared she's his Person. Kekekeke~ But seriously, in my opinion he did want to spend more time with Jieun! With that NG Parade or nagging on her IG. Kekeke~:heart:

• Like 20

5 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

Chinguu, i just watched this interview again...

First in minute 0.14, i like the way Joon Gi touch her ^^ maybe he miss to touch her kkk... then in minute 0.37 Ji Eun so nice to applaud Joon Gi, how can oppa doesn't fall for her :wub: they always compliment each other. 

In minute 2.29, arghh...i love this!! once the question asked, Joon Gi look to Ji Eun seems he lean to her answer hahaa...it's just like married couple, Joon Gi daddy ask to Ji Eun mommy :P so should we remind Joon Gi to do exo dance? It's awesome if he could do flashmob with entire SHR cast :heart: can this come true? 

Can I add that at 0:20-0:22 they were so in sync in moving their chairs closer to each other? xDD

I'm kinda sad that we didn't have any pdnotes and another BTS today. I want all SoSoo BTS. We didn't even get the makeup BTS and first boat(before makeup scene) BTS... My shipping heart demands it all~~

• Like 19

28 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

All the parts are in a list on the right side. Just in case you can't find it, it's here:

This has to be my favorite one on one interview of LJG. This is where I figured that he's practically an open book which is also in line with how openly he acts around IU in their scenes together. :wub:

44 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

The reason I put the forced kiss last is because they seemed VERY comfortable in that kiss scene, like he easily went in to kiss her saying "tashi tashi" and she responded laughing without being that uncomfortable about the people around or the cameras.

I just rewatched the BTS for it and I get what you mean. When I first watched it weeks ago, I thought it was interesting that you can see HS meeting his "forced kiss" right back. Much like WS, when HS gave him that "surprised kiss" lol  :wub:

Drama Gods,
May these 2 be given another chance to sneak kisses in with each other,

Amen.

• Like 21

35 minutes ago, chelseab said:

Lady oh, king taejo and CP mu still alive when he celebrate his birthday. They sit with IU's manager at the back, Hunter oppa photobomb JG pic. LOL. I think the one who took this pic is IU, she must be sitting with joongi, thats why her manager who sit behind joongi looking at the camera, he was watching IU :lol:

IU like to take pics of the casts, kang hana and seohyun also posted pics taken by IU on their ig. She must be took alot of joongi pics too because they have many scenes together :D

kekekekeke I also think the one taking the pic for Joongi is Jieun...see uri oppa smiling so sweetly at the camera..kekekekeke

I guess Joongi must have a lot of selfie with Jieun as well....=x

28 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

Yes, he is very thin now. Hopefully he can get a bit more chubby like before, I think he looked best in that lantern festival date. Just the right amount of sharpness to his features.

I hope so too! I badly wanna see how they would have celebrated his bday!

yup, I agree..he look best at the lantern festival date...

• Like 19

6 minutes ago, riuenu said:

IUteamstarcandy team had upload all the sub BTS for us to download...

Am really thankful and grateful to them, appreciate their hardwork!

Theyre amazing, I just downloaded it - thanks for sharing!

• Like 15

1 hour ago, violet90 said:

i know right!! lol

he really does't notice that.. another point is when IU talk he really listen to her.. i just loved bit from conference that he keep staring and nodding whatever she said.. he playful but when its concerning IU he became a tentative person.. i just loved how he might careful but we can totally see what he think about her... 

There is only one way for him to have IU totally to himself. MARRY HER!

• Like 22

4 hours ago, moonlovertales said:

Can my fellow eagle eyed JoonU shippers help me in making the timeline of their kiss scene shooting? From what I could guess looking at how they both gradually lost quite a bit of weight as the shooting went on (LJG especially) This is what the order seems to be:

1)Festival cheek kiss.

2)"Don't lie, do you still love me?" kiss and hug.

3)Surprise kiss from So before HS is thrown out of the palace.

4)HS's acceptance kiss and the proper mutual kiss in the garden.

5)Forced kiss.

What do you guys think?

@cmluv Welcome dear! Glad you decided to join us and ship away in this lovely paradise of JoonU :D I just joined yesterday too so its great to see more new members like me!

I think that was the correct order! *Nod nod* Because in that lantern scene, LJG's cheek was more chubby (like what have been mentioned before). And when I pay attention at it, I realize his chubby cheek and his jawline at this lantern scene was similar with when he was at script reading:

EDIT: I'm adding another YouTube link of script-reading from another souce since the first one can't be played. Thanks @riuenu for the notification! :lol:

Btw, is there any possibility that the number 3 kiss happened before number 2? Because I think PD nim made the "kiss order" corresponding to their comfort level? So they could get the best result and build their (LJG-LJE) chemistry at the same time?

Edited by caramelovers07
  • Like 19

14 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Edit - Sorry @riuenu. Didn't see that you posted it already.

hahahaha, I think we are posting it almost the same time, that why...sharing is caring, that why we are all excited sharing good stuff here kekekekeke

Alright, saying about good stuff...me fangirl mode on again...not too sure this had been shared before...just saw @AuroraRain had make a fmv 1 week ago...her edit always fit the song lyrics so well...

3 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

I think that was the correct order! *Nod nod* Because in that lantern scene, LJG's cheek was more chubby (like what have been mentioned before). And when I pay attention at it, I realize his chubby cheek and his jawline at this lantern scene was similar with when he was at script reading:

Btw, is there any possibility that the number 3 kiss happened before number 2? Because I think PD nim made the "kiss order" corresponding to their comfort level? So they could get the best result and build their (LJG-LJE) chemistry at the same time?

Ahhhh dunno why cant watch that clip...anyway...I prefer his cheek to have more meat abit...chubby cheek but not that chubby tho...

can oppa gain some weight.....Jieun can u please nag and feed him please :flushed:

• Like 15