[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, Siracusa said:

Yes, I like to believe that Oppa and Jieun are keeping a low profile especially since (I think) they're in the early stages of their relationship. i.e. Happy, giggly, touchy, and just want to be alone.

Oppa, Jieun-ssi, if you're reading this: make sure you invite us to the wedding. If you give us enough of a heads up we can book the time off from work.

LOL i love your message and yess we can help your wedding too Ji Eun ssi ^^

51 minutes ago, violet90 said:

@Siracusa

i agree!! i think this is the moment where they take time and just go with the flow.. like we all suspect that both of them is more than just a friend but less like a lover.. this is the moment where they get to know each other and we all need to believe in them.. i'm holding on and keep faith because from what i can see at SAF award night and Taiwan that this is not just a usual attraction.. there is much more than that and i think even the way JG stare at Jieun also said a lot...

keep faith and believe in JoonU...

on another note i just across this book and it describe perfectly SoHae...

the legend of soleluna (a love story between sun and the moon)

The moon love his beautiful sole and gave her the gift of the star to show his undying devotion cause the star can dies but it always born again.. unfortunately she never saw them as the sun and moon were cursed to remain apart from one another. Forever.. because sometime a love can be so pure and strong that make others jealous and cruel but they never give up on love because true love never goes away.. it never disappears but only grow stronger..

Day in and day out , the moon chased his beautiful sole through heaven and hell in hope he might one day catch her again.. and he finally did catch her because how heaven see how deep their love is so fate eventually guides them back to one another.. so every often the sun and moon were allowed to meet in event that known as Soleluna or ECLIPSE....

such a beautiful story that represent SoHae love....

Beautiful story chinguu, i'm so interested. Thanks for sharing here.

@chi13lou waa i like you add more the daily chant for the week of Valentine's day hihii...deep inside my heart i still wish for the valentine's crumbs.

• Like 13

On 14 de febrero de 2017 at 8:12 AM, postnihilism said:

I don't have high hopes for that encore concert since it's in Korea, i.e. a more hostile environment :\ On the other hand, it's not happening for a couple of months and maybe a reunion would look less suspicious by then? 

At the very least I hope some ML cast members are invited and/or wish Joongi happy birthday online. THEIR GROUP CHAT MUST LAST FOREVER. :angry:

Yes, no hopes. -_- 

3 hours ago, meeibe16 said:
Credit to IG owner

Thanks for sharing the clearer version. ^_^ 

• Like 9

@nsyavita Love what you wrote chinngu! We got spoiled with so much crumbs now we have to learn patience and trust in our OTPs journey. From everything we have witnessed especially from JoonGi's part (since he's the more open book between the two), whatever they have now must be protected for the time being. When they're ready, we'll be prepared to celebrate it with them ^^ Hwaiting JoonJi, Hwaiting Stargazer chinggus! 

• Like 23

6 minutes ago, chelleshawol said:

Oh my God I know I'm too late for this and had to backread few pages but I need to talk about the fancam in SAF.

I agree that JG hugged her to reassure her that he's okay in not getting Daesang but it just speaks volume to me. That there's more. I didnt see it just a close colleague kind of hug but a boyfriend's hug to her girlfriend. If you look at it closely, JG was like fooling around after HSK announced as the winner then IU looked at him and he eventually returned her gaze and then goes the hug... It's very heart fluttering. We were deprived from crumbs lately so thank you guys so much for posting the fancam here. Now I'm going to be in delulu again :rolleyes:

agree! it looks like a comforting hug, like "i am okay. don't worry" feeling....

Hello btw, been busy with college stuff so i kinda side tracked a bit, I am happy that JE didn't stay too long in hiding, seeing her update her ig a couple times n also being active there, its a relief... n lol is that really a girl who just broke up a few weeks ago? Doubt it... still didnt believe the "they just broke up a week ago" news.... 

• Like 24

16 hours ago, NerinaC said:

agree! it looks like a comforting hug, like "i am okay. don't worry" feeling....

Hello btw, been busy with college stuff so i kinda side tracked a bit, I am happy that JE didn't stay too long in hiding, seeing her update her ig a couple times n also being active there, its a relief... n lol is that really a girl who just broke up a few weeks ago? Doubt it... still didnt believe the "they just broke up a week ago" news.... 

Yes definitely. I'm happy for her that YIN already have a time to spend with her. I really love their friendship :D

• Like 22

3 hours ago, chelleshawol said:

Oh my God I know I'm too late for this and had to backread few pages but I need to talk about the fancam in SAF.

I agree that JG hugged her to reassure her that he's okay in not getting Daesang but it just speaks volume to me. That there's more. I didnt see it just a close colleague kind of hug but a boyfriend's hug to her girlfriend. If you look at it closely, JG was like fooling around after HSK announced as the winner then IU looked at him and he eventually returned her gaze and then goes the hug... It's very heart fluttering. We were deprived from crumbs lately so thank you guys so much for posting the fancam here. Now I'm going to be in delulu again :rolleyes:

ohmygosh !! I was about to point that out too!! Thanks to the clearer version we could see JE looking at him <3. Thanks for the screencaps :) 

and maybe it does have something to do with JE's reaction; because I don't know if it's just me but you can see JE on the side possessing what looks like just a tightlipped smile and glancing towards HN when cam was focused on Mr. HSK (though she stood up and was clapping for him) (I'm not saying she was being rude, it's just that her reaction...):

3 hours ago, Lampel said:

Since I miss them so much!!!:rolleyes:

Thanks to IG of Hestia529 (great vid):)

Like this vid 9999999999x. And if you use eagle eyes, you can actually see JG placing his hand first on JE's waist when they were posing for red carpet. (then, as usual he changes his mind and puts it on her arm instead) *caught you again!! :D

• Like 18

so..how many BCA trophy do they have? because im pretty sure in many videos i have watched JE took it with her.  could it be they actually have 2, sbs gave JG the other one after the ceremony no? or could they had close colleagues get together, that was why he managed to took pics with it after?hmm...

Also once again i noticed in this vid he gave her one sided arm hugged (yet again). it was cold in Korea right JGsi u dont want ur cute "close colleague" to gets cold, or u just like to touch her, because u guys are "close colleagues"afterall right i see..i see... B)

ps: love seeing JE so active in ig while JG is MIA..(why JGssi??) 

• Like 17

43 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

She's so active in IG now kkk...does she replace Joon Gi absence? 

Lmao, I had the same thought. I have to admit it feels strange to have JE active while JG isn't (like they switched places, haha) - not that I'm complaining!! I love that she's posting/commenting. :heart: It just would be even better if we got posts regularly from them both. *greedy* lol

Joining others in hoping IU TV also shows Taiwan stuff! 

• Like 19

44 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

she's in the happy mood, based on how she's so active and commented in someone's insta live last night kkekkee

You're right, wondering what JG's doing now

25 minutes ago, Joseph Lim said:

Thanks for the translation 

• Like 11