[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

12 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

Universal family? Universal Studios?

Not gonna lie, the same thought crossed my mind. ^^;;; (Universal Studios is the same company that invested in Moon Lovers...)

On another note, this just reinforces that LJG is really good at messages with double meaning? lol The "Welcome #Universal Family" could refer to him welcoming his 1.9 million followers from around the world, or he could possibly be referring to #Universal the entertainment company, lol. (Why tag it like that otherwise...?) And those people he's eating with could be from Universal? Because that's the Namoo CEO he's sitting next to, right? haha

I swear, sometimes I think I'm thinking about these things too much. 

519560_original.gif

• Like 23

10 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

Not gonna lie, the same thought crossed my mind. ^^;;; (Universal Studios is the same company that invested in Moon Lovers...)

On another note, this just reinforces that LJG is really good at messages with double meaning? lol The "Welcome #Universal Family" could refer to him welcoming his 1.9 million followers from around the world, or he could possibly be referring to #Universal the entertainment company, lol. (Why tag it like that otherwise...?) And those people he's eating with could be from Universal? Because that's the Namoo CEO he's sitting next to, right? haha

I swear, sometimes I think I'm thinking about these things too much. 

Hahaha, me too. Let we see what's the surprise later.  

• Like 10

1 minute ago, ross2381 said:

That's my same thought! Part 2 might happen after all, even if not just now... the the  "soon" emoji from back then, actually meant something! 

If this actually happens, OMG. :bawling:  I don't need a season 2 though... maybe just a 2-hr drama special, hahaha. orz

In my honest opinion, I think this means Universal wants him for either a new drama series or movie. (Maybe they fell in love with his performance as Wang So and want to cast him again...? ;P) That's my current speculation at the moment, lol.

• Like 15

30 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:
Universal family? Universal Studios?

Universal Studios invested much in production of MLSHR right? but if this is the celebration of the success of MLSHR there's should be PD nim, Writer nim, and others cast in the party ?

• Like 11

8 hours ago, NerinaC said:

okay putting up my part 12 fanfic, it is pretty late at my place, will do the tagging later when i wake upalso the link for chapter 1-11 

Thank youuu.. You FF is like an oasis in the middle of desert ^^

Will wait for the next chapter 

• Like 11

could it be another project or a throw back pic? (since his hairstyle is different it looks longer than last night) either way i am still haunting by his "see ya very2 SOON" caption! really miss seeing him in action..

if his previous SOON took 1 month to be realized, idk how long we'll have to wait for this one. i feel like we always solving puzzles, and he likes to test and tease us. -_-

i hope it will be another project, if its not MLHSR 2 as long there is JE in it that will be great kkkkk...:D

• Like 17

@darker91 I just meant that IU mentioned that the last time she appeared officially was in Taiwan... which is also when she was with LJG. I expected her to avoid the topic of Taiwan for a while in case it reminded people of the rumours. But evidently not!

And I will take anything for LJG/Universal! But don't play me with talk of more ML that will never materialise. -_- I'll be on my deathbed still salty about that deleted ending.

• Like 16

36 minutes ago, postnihilism said:

@darker91 I just meant that IU mentioned that the last time she appeared officially was in Taiwan... which is also when she was with LJG. I expected her to avoid the topic of Taiwan for a while in case it reminded people of the rumours. But evidently not!

And I will take anything for LJG/Universal! But don't play me with talk of more ML that will never materialise. -_- I'll be on my deathbed still salty about that deleted ending.

It's always nice to read someone thinking the same thing because I was also surprised by her mentioning Taiwan. lol I know all she said was "After my Taiwan concert [...]", but still. She could've said something along the lines of "after my last concert", etc but she mentioned "Taiwan", which I didn't expect. Idk, this could just be another case of reading too much into something... heh.

Hopefully, we'll hear LJG news soon! As for the highlighted part, that will also be me. :bawling:

• Like 14

45 minutes ago, postnihilism said:

(sorry to cut ur post chingu ^^v) me also don't have a high hope for MLSHR 2 the change is like a few to none. 

I also still feel bitter thinking about deleted ending, but not only that but also deleted scenes don't know how many SoHae moments that had been cut.

until now i still hold a grudge to PDnim and writernim, the only thing that make it less is to think they were the ppl who brought our OTP together...<_<

• Like 16

33 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

LOL yeah this guy is teasing us... Do his mean is people can't you see the love through my eyes? Before he use double layer love emoji, now he use different love emoji is it called heart-flutter? kkk...

I just play around with my *delulumode* mind and i never done this before...but look what i found, my heart is beating so fast... @_@ LOL

Hide contents

JE ~ Ji Eun

daebak chingu!!! hhahhaaa you're jjaaaanggg!!!

• Like 19

14 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

LOL i don't know maybe it seems the pattern of his eye. I feel goosebump now , the universe so kind to us... :wub:

It's seems like "JG" pattern in his eyes.. but the more i look carefully and zoomed it, i found it more to J and E letter hhahhaaa 

10 minutes ago, namelesschic said:

Annyeong! The existence of this thread alone is happiness. Been a silent reader and although it's been a while since the airing of the SHR finale i still can't shake this pair out of my mind. Usually my love for the characters start to fade once the drama ended but this pair is different. The feeling is still there. Maybe because of how the drama ended or they're just so good to watch together because their chemistry is way too much amazing that you can't help but think and hope that they are together for real. Their chemistry is too good to be true but it is true, it's there. I don't know if i am just hallucinating or delusional but i've never seen a chemistry like the one that they had. I've watched and still watch some of their BTS together and it never gets old. SHR is not perfect but my god they've got the lead pair perfect.

welcome chingu.. enjoy the journey in this ship :))

• Like 19