[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

21 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

Oh gosshh...sure they sat too close. So whenever they attended same events, now they like to post twin post...what should i named it couple post? Hahaa...these two makes me dying again! 

I'd like to call it "So/Soo edicts" hahaha. Think it fits lol

The ship has it sails unfolded tonight! And yeah, it's a good sign that they do post the same thing! Oh dear~ I should stop haha

• Like 15

Wow IU ninja-ed her way going to the premiere ahaha she managed to avoid the red carpet and the media nice one! no one knows until they saw her leaving the movie premiere! :DI wonder if this two talked that one should do the red carpet and the other will ninja-ed the way in :wink:

• Like 21

THANK GOD WE GOT BIG CRUMBS image.gif

18 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

Based on the grey cap and black cap guys in JG's photo. I would like to think that they were both sitting beside each other. I had to stare and count and recount just to make sure I'm not making any delulu but JE looks like she's sitting in the same row as the one beside the gray cap and JG's angle looks like he's occupying the seat right next to it. JE looks like she's sitting between JG and Z-Hera based on the respective pics they posted.

Yes.. I agree with you chingu. They sat in the same row :blush: and sitting next each other if we take a look from the angle photos which taken.

• Like 24

Hahahaha... oh my at this rate I don't think I will even bother where they were sitting. I'm just so happy that they don't (have to) 'avoid' each other at a public event like this! when they feel like going, they'll just go! whatever they want to post afterwards, they'll just post! woohooo! JoonU FTW! Aren't we all blessed by the 'close colleague' term? :tongue::lol::wub:

Gee... I'm as giddy as JG now lol.

38 minutes ago, etoonze said:

You can put side by side

Compare the angle.. the space ...

WHAT DO YOU THINK????

If i am making the counting right they are both sitting in the 6th row of the cinema ahaha based on the head counts in front of them!!! I am dying!!!

• Like 17

38 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Using the grey haired man as reference, Joongi sat on the left facing the stage while Jieun sat on his right. Z_hera also posted a similar pic in her IG.

Is there any hope that she will post a pic of a get-together tonight?LOL

Lets keep our fingers crossed! Since this magical and impossible night happen! we almost thought it wont happen anymore!!

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

And I just love how Haneul is forever the loyal fanboy, smiling happily at JE's photo despite the five row distance and with her sitting beside his idol / crusher of all fanboy dreams. My heart bleeds for him just a little. JonnJi Hwaiting! 

With HJH out of the country, it's his turn to be the baker of crumbs/cake/cookie for us.

• Like 19

the posting of the photos taken from the premiere doest look like these two are refraining from seeing them together in public. Instead, they took the risk of posting the very obvious clue that they are together and sitting next to each other. These two are such risk takers. And I love them for that B)

• Like 24

19 minutes ago, hyehoon said:

Wow IU ninja-ed her way going to the premiere ahaha she managed to avoid the red carpet and the media nice one! no one knows until they saw her leaving the movie premiere! :DI wonder if this two talked that one should do the red carpet and the other will ninja-ed the way in :wink:

if they did, its a really goood job in making this ship gloomy for a second.. hahahhahahahahaha

4 minutes ago, cestlavie1507 said:

Maybe mlshr team having dinner together, i think i heard ljg and khn's voice in her ig story

i heard it too!!!!

• Like 19

9 minutes ago, chelleshawol said:

the posting of the photos taken from the premiere doest look like these two are refraining from seeing them together in public. Instead, they took the risk of posting the very obvious clue that they are together and sitting next to each other. These two are such risk takers. And I love them for that B)

since because if they are "close colleagues" there is no reason for them to hide.... ayt????

i love them both, because they don't let their "friendship" be ruined by rumors and intrigues... by haters, antis, etc...

sail sail sail our SHIP, a land can be seen from afar already (though we still have to wait),,,,

• Like 20