[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

4 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

I've already seen a picture of the mom and she is pretty. :wub: the pic of the sister, I couldn't see properly because she was far.

The one shots are quite angsty and sad. Beware. The series is my happy pill lol.

aahhh wanna see it :blink::blink:

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

I've already seen a picture of the mom and she is pretty. :wub: the pic of the sister, I couldn't see properly because she was far.

The one shots are quite angsty and sad. Beware. The series is my happy pill lol.

I finish one of your one-shot...constantly yearning...

It totally broke my heart..but really very very well-written...thanks for that...series happy pill, I will read it after your 2nd one shot.

Loving your fanfic..seriously loving it! <3

• Like 10

22 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

Lol thank you for giving me a lot of ideas! HAHAHAHA I'll try to write one shots with these in mind.

Series: 

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12243133/1/Imperial

One shots:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/9287912

http://archiveofourown.org/works/9294965

Lol I feel like I'm promoting myself. This is fine, right? :D All for our OTP.

Love love love your writing chingu! Like seriously. You're amazing 

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, sublimelyheureuse said:

Hi, Stargazers!

Milla's recent interactions with LJG (and his with her) don't bother me, due to the lack of heat. The two actors have warmth, friendship, and a ton of mutual respect between them, but no sizzle. Check out how calm, cool, and collected they both were (especially LJG). 

Compare their video footage to the SAF or Taiwan images and you'll see the same warmth, friendship, and ton of mutual respect, PLUS awkwardness and giddiness and giggling at non-existent jokes and staring into each other's eyes until silence sets in and more giggling...Totally different vibe, so much so that if I were LJE, I don't think I'd even waste my energy being jealous.

LJG didn't stake any sort of claim on Milla, nor she on him. She's flirting, but as a way to connect with someone in a strange environment and I think LJG understands and affords her that need for physical contact out of his friendship with her. Between them, I see graciousness and true appreciation, across what could be a cultural divide, and I commend both of them for being so open to one another. But the woman LJG wants to be alone with, for hours on end (ahem), is someone else. :)

hahahaha.. agree with u but its okay chinguu.. we are not really bother by that closeness since we all know SHE'S MARRIED and she is from western tho~  nothing to be worried about as a shipper and as his fans, im glad and happy he's going along very well with all his friends.. even Milla adore him that much. that's enough to speak about how easy going he is. hehe. even there is a bitter part about the neck thing but nah.. its her way adoring friend i guess? hahahhahaha..

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

hahahaha.. agree with u but its okay chinguu.. we are not really bother by that closeness since we all know SHE'S MARRIED and she is from western tho~  nothing to be worried about as a shipper and as his fans, im glad and happy he's going along very well with all his friends.. even Milla adore him that much. that's enough to speak about how easy going he is. hehe. even there is a bitter part about the neck thing but nah.. its her way adoring friend i guess? hahahhahaha..

Hahaha... we know its pretty common...n nothing dangerous. Still... his neck... sorry I think I sorta jelly on her chance to give him a peck lol.... mianheeee :bawling:

• Like 8

@Silvermaine DAEBAK!!!  You're making a cold climate sizzling hot!!!!  Continue pls!!!! PRETTY PRETTY PLS!!!!!

HEY!  How am I byeontae????  @riuenu I was just seriously concerned coz I can't protect our King's neck!!!!  I SWEAR!  :mellow: Since you posted those pictures and keep mentioning his chest.... the number of byeontae shippers are coming out you know!  Even the long time angel @aimwanie is SERIOUSLY turning into a byeontae angel!  And I can just picture you two with your EYES WIDE OPEN and mouth open while reading @Silvermaine's fanfic!  Wipe your drool chiggus and drink some calming pills as well! :tongue:

Aisssssh.  LJE really must have saved a nation in her past life!  Capturing the attention (& affection!!!)  of the elusive MAN that is LJG! 

• Like 12

31 minutes ago, riuenu said:

we are always looking for good fanfic right, my fanfic chingu @q4q4 :wub:

Absolutely! Been refreshing AO3 like crazy and I'm so happy to see @Silvermaine 's work :wub:

PS: I forgot to comment about JG taking his dad to his Taipei fan meet!!!! THIS IS A HUUUUGE DEAL!!! I remember in his healing camp interview he said that his dad is a very private person so for him to come out to one of his huge international fan meets is amazing! when I saw the video of him in the van sitting next to Namoo CEO I honestly teared up lol just thinking about how special Jieunah is to JG that he wanted his dad to be there is truly beautiful. Gah!!! I'm an emotional wreck bc of JoonU aka my babies lolol

• Like 16

1 hour ago, aimwanie said:

decent one big family photo is not yet on my file and im not sure of it. will need @JGiGrande's help then.. one thing for sure. his mom was quite pretty. 

i cannot open fanfiction.net in my office. what a pity.. but i can open the other 2.. so will read it soon~~~

YAS OKAY I FOUND IT. The one on the far left clutching a guy is JG's sister, right?

• Like 18

53 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

Lol thank you for giving me a lot of ideas! HAHAHAHA I'll try to write one shots with these in mind.

Series: 

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12243133/1/Imperial

One shots:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/9287912

http://archiveofourown.org/works/9294965

Lol I feel like I'm promoting myself. This is fine, right? :D All for our OTP.

OMG!! Love it.. @riuenu  already give spoiler. We going crazy in line group..SCREAMMMM..HAHHAA..AND WE LOVE IT..PLEASE CONTINUE IT AND KEEP UPDATE IT..LOLOLOL..HAHA

About this one:

I said to riuenu: maybe milla saw this pic last night so she tempted to kiss his neck: hahahahaha..

Maybe at the source at cuteJG twitter..hahahaha..so after nose bleed last night..

Gomawo chingu @Silvermaine

For give us that loving wild fanfic..love u to the moon 4 that, chinguuu

Have a Nice Wild Day, Stargazers!! :wub:

HAPPY LUNCH TIME :)

BBJX CURSE/BLESSING COMES TRUE PLEASE!!

• Like 13

1 hour ago, sublimelyheureuse said:

Hi, Stargazers!

Milla's recent interactions with LJG (and his with her) don't bother me, due to the lack of heat. The two actors have warmth, friendship, and a ton of mutual respect between them, but no sizzle. Check out how calm, cool, and collected they both were (especially LJG). 

Compare their video footage to the SAF or Taiwan images and you'll see the same warmth, friendship, and ton of mutual respect, PLUS awkwardness and giddiness and giggling at non-existent jokes and staring into each other's eyes until silence sets in and more giggling...Totally different vibe, so much so that if I were LJE, I don't think I'd even waste my energy being jealous.

LJG didn't stake any sort of claim on Milla, nor she on him. She's flirting, but as a way to connect with someone in a strange environment and I think LJG understands and affords her that need for physical contact out of his friendship with her. Between them, I see graciousness and true appreciation, across what could be a cultural divide, and I commend both of them for being so open to one another. But the woman LJG wants to be alone with, for hours on end (ahem), is someone else. :)

Yaa..the feel is totally undeniable when jg with our je..no sizzling stare at all with milla...just like a brother n sister gesture only..nothing to bother actually

• Like 11

@mooncookies24 Before I went to this thread, I am lurking in the YT videos of the two of them. Then, I saw this video which I got curious about. And bammmm! I love her!!! Why? Because she's so cute on that bunny suit. For me, when they ask me what is "Aegyo"? I will answer them IU!!! Because she doesn't have to do those Aegyo moves because most of the time, her moves are so CUTE!!! I also remember in that show when she was sleeping then one of the hosts was waking her up. She startled just like a baby. That is why, I couldn't blame her fanboys to be so in love with her. Btw, this is out of topic, the bunny custom that she wore was the same with Jungkook of BTS when they dance for the Halloween special. I saw that in YT also when I read in the comments section that is why I got curious. He imitate/borrowed the custome worn by IU. 

• Like 15

2 hours ago, NerinaC said:

Hahaha... we know its pretty common...n nothing dangerous. Still... his neck... sorry I think I sorta jelly on her chance to give him a peck lol.... mianheeee :bawling:

calm down there chingu.. i've been mental breakdown over that. hahahahaha. yaaaa @riuenu looks.. another byeontae here. kekeke

2 hours ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

HEY!  How am I byeontae????  @riuenu I was just seriously concerned coz I can't protect our King's neck!!!!  I SWEAR!  :mellow: Since you posted those pictures and keep mentioning his chest.... the number of byeontae shippers are coming out you know!  Even the long time angel @aimwanie is SERIOUSLY turning into a byeontae angel!  And I can just picture you two with your EYES WIDE OPEN and mouth open while reading @Silvermaine's fanfic!  Wipe your drool chiggus and drink some calming pills as well! :tongue:

Aisssssh.  LJE really must have saved a nation in her past life!  Capturing the attention (& affection!!!)  of the elusive MAN that is LJG! 

u just silently a quiet byeontae whom didnt make itself shown! hahahahahaha. stop being innocence~~ we knew~~ i will make sure to hold the tissue wheni read it. kekekekekeke.. yaaa. im not byeontaeeeeee angleeee

2 hours ago, Silvermaine said:
YAS OKAY I FOUND IT. The one on the far left clutching a guy is JG's sister, right?

i cannot see her face that much but kinda look like his sister. she got the smile.. i need to confirm this somewhere later. 

• Like 10

@mooncookies24 I also remember in the YT video that she had a fans meeting in South Korea. When the host and her fans called her name, they yelled for appreciation because she was wearing the bunny custome again. Even the host told her that if ever there will be just like her, like a toy or whatever, eventhough it is expensive, she will buy it. If that thing has the same cuteness of IU. :wub: The host just voice out my idea. Love her!!!:)

• Like 10