[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

I have been so wanting to inquire on this ?

Spoiler

What is that black band around her leg? i think it is so very sexy... is it part of a stocking?
i really want to wear one too wahHAHA 

I just pity someone's sanity :phew: when he sees it around her leg like that .... what do you think the effect would be? :sweatingbullets:

big-smile2-smiley.gif he he he

iu.png

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

Oh okay, here's the proof.

WHAT IF JOON GI'S DAD MET WITH IU OMG

I have never seen a pic of his dad, only his hand so far, so I'm not sure if the older man was indeed him lol... but maybe some other fans including the one who commented there in the IG post you attached really knows it. Soooo... knowing how close JG with his dad is... omonaaaaaa... did he take you all the way to Taiwan to see the girl of his choice, abeonim? *me melting into the happiest puddle* *delulu mode: very actively on*

32 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

*awkward whistle* The last three pages were pretty intense...

Uh anyway. Someone posted this on the LJG thread and said Joon Gi's dad was with him during the fanmeeting. You can see his manager talking to an old guy with glasses. I don't know the veracity of this statement though but the scenario of his dad seeing IU.......:wub:

WOAAAAHHH!!! JG's appa still looks so young and handsome.. no wonder JG is so hot, sexy ofc HANDSOME!! hahhahhaaa

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, NoonaE said:

I have never seen a pic of his dad, only his hand so far, so I'm not sure if the older man was indeed him lol... but maybe some other fans including the one who commented there in the IG post you attached really knows it. Soooo... knowing how close JG with his dad is... omonaaaaaa... did he take you all the way to Taiwan to see the girl of his choice, abeonim? *me melting into the happiest puddle* *delulu mode: very actively on*

i saw his dad on this video , his dad is sitting next to namoo's CEO :)) the man is smiling so proud about his son :)) 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPCoVcQgEpL/

check this out 

• Like 24

26 minutes ago, Kim Anh Lyne said:

yes, you did welcome me before, a bit late for me to say thanks now :-) ...

Hey, so so sorry for not remembering...

I am at my worst condition today, mianhae..please take in my second welcome as well, as every welcome I say is truly from the bottom of my heart...and I really really liking your post today :wub:

18 minutes ago, lylunglinh said:

Hellu chingu yaaaa !!

finally i have to use my lappy to answer u guys :))) 

Thank for welcoming me here, i have been lurking time by time and read everyone post ^^ i enjoy so much. 

From my opinion after SAF and their CC. FM in Taiwan make me believe in our Delulu :))) the way they look at each other, their touch, their smile make my heart flutter :))) 

In Joongi FM his father came too;)) so my delulu mind that he want his father to see IU :))) normally when he finish his work he take his family on vacation but in Taiwan i see only his father came with him so i thought he came to see his daughter in law ( LOL forgive me if i was so excited =))) ) and forgive me because my english is bad =))) 

As you guys already know, our MLover has low rating so IU and Baekhuyn have been bash by anti fan that they ruind our drama . Poor them :( uri Jieun must sad . But LJG encoureage her so she can go to SAF with him , that made me move so much :xx 

let's keep our OTP and delulu mind on =)) i hope i can see they are getting marry 

Hello again hahahahahaha, yes, let's keep the ship sailing yet don't forget voting for them in soompi award as well 

• Like 13

55 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

But before she gets to ask who she is, JoonGi will say, Milla, there someone special I want you to meet.

38 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

hhahha I thought that only me who think like that... i imagine when both Milla and JG meet tmrrw, Milla will ask some question like "Is she ur gf? ohh she's so pretty and cute.." and JG will answer shyly "oohh no... not yet actually, but I'll make her mine soon" lol

If Milla asks such a question that means she sense something too. If JG introduced his girl first that proves all our observations are right. Either way, we should celebrate. Only we don't know whether JE will be invited. 

• Like 14

36 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

true thoo~~~ even yesterday i was fall asleep with my laptop on with this thread. kekekee.

this is truly a happy pill for those having a bad day.

hahahahaha, I tot so too, cause after u asked me about the unsolved jacket, u poof...

you fall asleep with your lappy on this thread, I fall asleep with my phone slapping on my face, but I hope u are sleeping well in ur comfy bed tho...hahahahahaha

Yea, happy pill and not be ruined!

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, crazyshell said:

If Milla asks such a question that means she sense something too. If JG introduced his girl first that proves all our observations are right. Either way, we should celebrate. Only we don't know whether JE will be invited. 

I hope IU and the rest of the cast are invited.

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, crazyshell said:

I 80% SURE she'll be invited kkekkekeekkeee and ofc with MLSHR members.. then JG introduce MLSHR members to Milla hhahha..

or if JE not come to RE premiere, at least Milla wil ask "the girl who U often shared in ur IG is she ur gf?" hhahhaa

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, riuenu said:

hahahahaha, I tot so too, cause after u asked me about the unsolved jacket, u poof...

you fall asleep with your lappy on this thread, I fall asleep with my phone slapping on my face, but I hope u are sleeping well in ur comfy bed tho...hahahahahaha

Yea, happy pill and not be ruined!

poof like a mah gic right.. hahaha,,

indeed i was excited last night to know what will be your answer but nah.. sleepiness takes over pretty fast. so now, our new mission will be either JE will be invited to RE premiere or not~~~

anyway, im excited for JG's first ever hollywood debut even as a cameo.. im hoping all stargazers and uenas here can give him a support. :blush: 

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

poof like a mah gic right.. hahaha,,

indeed i was excited last night to know what will be your answer but nah.. sleepiness takes over pretty fast. so now, our new mission will be either JE will be invited to RE premiere or not~~~

anyway, im excited for JG's first ever hollywood debut even as a cameo.. im hoping all stargazers and uenas here can give him a support. :blush: 

are you trolling me again with ur mag gic - magic LOLOLOL :wub:

its okay, u should know u will have my answer when you awake..LOL....if I read your comment and never MIA for overseas trip

EDIT: And of course we will give him support, I already prepared to pay for my bestie movie ticket just to get her to watch RE with me...LOL, and fyi, I never a RE fan, and had never watch RE past movie before.... and she agreed but reply that, I am hopeless and crazy to another level

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, eunki said:

Thread is moving so fast :) Today I went to library to prevent myself from lurking in the internet, but look what I've seen on entrance :angry::lol:

AHAHAHAHA! And even their faces and expression matches ours when crumbs, cakes, and cookies get thrown at us. LOL

:joy::joy::joy:

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, riuenu said:

are you trolling me again with ur mag gic - magic LOLOLOL :wub:

its okay, u should know u will have my answer when you awake..LOL....if I read your comment and never MIA for overseas trip

EDIT: And of course we will give him support, I already prepared to pay for my bestie movie ticket just to get her to watch RE with me...LOL, and fyi, I never a RE fan, and had never watch RE past movie before.... and she agreed but reply that, I am hopeless and crazy to another level

P/s: i also not a fan of RE series. yet for him, im going. im goinggg with my friends. i think, we all hopeless and crazy. hahaha. we JG angel like super duper excited to finally can see him on the big screen after sooo long~~ i will cherish his cameo part till the end. keke. 

• Like 13