[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

8 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Let's not forget to keep voting daily for our JoonU -

SBS Awards - http://saf.sbs.co.kr/2016/together/vote.jsp?lang=en -

Best Korean Drama - http://www.koreandrama.org/the-best-korean-drama-of-2016/

KDramaStars Awards (all categories) - http://vote.kdramastars.com/2016-best-drama-k-drama

Hoping for crumbs this week to keep us going!

BBJX curse, come true!

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! Have you voted stargazers!!!

I had! All the above!!!!

CHANT CHANT CHANT!! Have you chanted stargazers???

Hope BBJX curse come true..and why the cute gif for the curse getting more and more kekekekekekeke

BTW!! I LOVE ALL THE GIF you guys shared!!! <3

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Camera to make new memories?

Who is he taking? And who is taking this 2 pictures of him? Who he is smiling at so happily at the second picture?

Even I had fix my hair, my head isnt fix yet, kekekekekekeke

Let me delulu on Monday that suppose to be belong to MLSHR...hahahaha

• Like 12

Hi All,

I will apologise in advance if this post offend anyone. However this is not my intention. I just want to share the reality of the situation we are currently in and hope to motivate us to do better in voting for our ship.

Current reality of our ship. Take a look at current voting from other sites. This will give you a sense of how far behind our ship are.
http://vote.kdramastars.com/2016-best-couple-k-drama
http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/12/2016-beanie-awards-vote-for-your-favorite-dramas-of-the-year/

If we are going to continue as we are now, I doubt our OTP can win. This plus SBS prejudice against Moon Lovers for some reason will make it very hard for our OTP. You can bet that other shippers will also create multiple accounts to vote for their ship. 

It all come down to which ship have more shippers and how many accounts each shippers create to vote for their ship. For us who are the under dog, we need to work extra hard and chant our daily curse louder for our ship to win. We know this award could be the last time for us to see them together in public for a long time. Next year IU will be working hard for her new comeback album so she will not be involve in any major drama until the following year should fate bring them back together again.

Now imagine that our OTP win. JG and JE are both on stage and re enact the scene from the the drama like what JG did at the end of his FM. JE start to cry and JG offer his handkerchief. Than they hug each other. Happy ending:w00t:.

For the limited time while the eclipse is still on, we the shipper can be the bridge to bring these two star cross lover together again by do our part. We know this is possible as our captain have shown before with the fan project.

I will offer my service to any who have issue creating SBS account. If you want more accounts just let me know. I can create up to 10 account per request. Just do the daily chant together with the request so I know you are our shipper. I do not want to create accounts for other shipper larking in our forum.

There is a way to create many SBS accounts without a need to sign up for new email accounts. For those who have no issue creating SBS account and want to create more accounts but do not want to sign up for new email accounts, let me know below too. I will msg you on how you can achieve it. Sorry I do not wish to post it here as other shipper may be larking here. Just post the daily chant together with the request so I know you are our shipper.

With each day pass, the number of chances we can vote decrease. The holiday is coming and many will be busy during this period and not be able to vote as offend as we would like. So take what ever chances we have now that the eclipse is still on. Let is be the bridge to bring our OTP together and show SBS that it is a mistake to leave out our OTP. Don't let other shipper rob our OTP of their happy ending like what SBS did. Wang So have already suffer enough. Don't let him suffer another sad ending when it is within our control now.

• Like 24

1 hour ago, crazyshell said:

I have a tiny little wish that JG will have a VLive or phone chat with JE during ML promotion event. Just give us a little bit of happiness.

From your lips to his ears...I hope it happens. Either that or we can hope that our Joongi does check out all the fan sites including ours...and is a silent lurker. :lol:

• Like 12

29 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

From your lips to his ears...I hope it happens. Either that or we can hope that our Joongi does check out all the fan sites including ours...and is a silent lurker. 

I think it's a good idea to do that because it's an official event to promote their drama.

IF they have feelings for each other or developing a relationship, I think they should present to their fans that they are really close. Posting crew gathering pics or comment on each others's ig socially is nothing inappropriate. Fans would get accustom to their appearances in each other''s life.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Camera to make new memories?

What is that mean? It means LJG move on from MLSHR because LJE not like LJG because her IG just like that?

I feel this OTP just LJG like LJE, but LJE just like LJG as oppa/her senior because no many proof.

Even at restaurant LJE sit near Nam Joo Hyuk:

mlshrhy_zpspi1qmuak.jpg&key=e14e24f6e110

And even before presscon MLSHR gather together Vlive JGV LJE sit near NJH again:

V_LIVE_JGV_with_U_You_Tube.jpg

And I remember the question in cosmopolitan which prince do you think you'll fall in love with? LJE point NJH:
Eng_Sub_SG_IU_160727_Cosmopolitian_Finge

Even in IG LJE/IU she post:

And I still confused this scene LJG really with LJE/IU because that's not like her:

so there's no many proof LJE/IU like LJG but instead LJE/IU like NJH

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, darker91 said:

What is that mean? It means LJG move on from MLSHR because LJE not like LJG because her IG just like that?

I feel this OTP just LJG like LJE, but LJE just like LJG as oppa/her senior because no many proof.

Maybe, maybe not. Only they know the answer. It's hard to be a shipper. 

JE's well aware that she's prime target to antis. She dares not to get too close to her male co-stars but she's really comfortable with JG. I wouldn't say it's just a brother/sister level of comfort. As for NJH, he had more acting scenes with both JG and JE. We didn't see any interactions between them in real live. 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, darker91 said:

JE's well aware that she's prime target to antis. She dares not to get too close to her male co-stars but she's really comfortable with JG. I wouldn't say it's just a brother/sister level of comfort. As for NJH, he had more acting scenes with both JG and JE. We didn't see any interactions between them in real live. 

It's also important to always keep in mind to the eyes of the public JE is (still) attached to another man and LJG has a lot of female fans which can get very defensive of him (a good example is probably the incident with LYB last year), so she cannot show us much publicly if she wants to avoid outrage.

But still there are so many coincidences that I just feel really comfortable waiting (even if it'll take a loooong while until we have any good news), especially since there have been efforts to minimise their public association with each other. I absolutely do not wish any harm to either party, however, I feel like this may be preparation for a JE/JKH split announcement next year (if they broke up, but considering the clues from both of their sides I would guess so)... so yeah. 

• Like 17

Maybe, maybe not. Only they know the answer. It's hard to be a shipper. 

JE's well aware that she's prime target to antis. She dares not to get too close to her male co-stars but she's really comfortable with JG. I wouldn't say it's just a brother/sister level of comfort. As for NJH, he had more acting scenes with both JG and JE. We didn't see any interactions between them in real live. 

@darker91 Chingu, what makes you think LJG has moved on yet? He still has responsibilities and priorities regardless of any feelings he might have for LJE. And don't forget. Even though many of us don't believe LJE is still in a relationship, IU nor her agency have announced that she's broken up with her boyfriend. If she were to be obvious and show that she had feelings for LJG, it would not only be harmful to her career, it would also harm Joongi's by association, not to mention the impact to Jang Kiha (the bf). As our chingu, @crazyshell has mentioned, it would not be inappropriate for them to promote MLSHR together. We don't have any details about what's going on right now, but all we can do is wait and see what happens...and of course, keep chanting our curse and hope that something is indeed happening behind the scenes that we're not aware of. :)

• Like 20

47 minutes ago, darker91 said:

Hide contents

mlshrhy_zpspi1qmuak.jpg&key=e14e24f6e110

And even before presscon MLSHR gather together Vlive JGV LJE sit near NJH again:

V_LIVE_JGV_with_U_You_Tube.jpg

And I remember the question in cosmopolitan which prince do you think you'll fall in love with? LJE point NJH:
Eng_Sub_SG_IU_160727_Cosmopolitian_Finge

And I still confused this scene LJG really with LJE/IU because that's not like her:

:glasses: It  just for laugh when I read your words. May be we are delulus but your think is too different. It could become a initiative if you think IU like BeakAh - NJH. I think you should creat a new thread for shipper IU - NJH.

• Like 17

10 minutes ago, janny2812 said:

:glasses: It  just for laugh when I read your words. May be we are delulus but your think is too different. It could become a initiative if you think IU like BeakAh - NJH. I think you should creat a new thread for shipper IU - NJH.

I obviously support shipper LJG-LJE not anyone else, I just pity on Joongi.

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, missdharma85 said:

How to sign up without create a new email account ? You can send msg to me @Joseph Lim

You forgot the daily chant!:dizzy:
Anyway I've msg you.
So far 2 person have ask me. Anyone else want to vote more for our ship, please don't hesitate to ask me.
Happy voting and may our ship be victorious.

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Joseph Lim said:

Hi All,

I will apologise in advance if this post offend anyone. However this is not my intention. I just want to share the reality of the situation we are currently in and hope to motivate us to do better in voting for our ship.

Current reality of our ship. Take a look at current voting from other sites. This will give you a sense of how far behind our ship are.
http://vote.kdramastars.com/2016-best-couple-k-drama
http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/12/2016-beanie-awards-vote-for-your-favorite-dramas-of-the-year/

If we are going to continue as we are now, I doubt our OTP can win. This plus SBS prejudice against Moon Lovers for some reason will make it very hard for our OTP. You can bet that other shippers will also create multiple accounts to vote for their ship. 

It all come down to which ship have more shippers and how many accounts each shippers create to vote for their ship. For us who are the under dog, we need to work extra hard and chant our daily curse louder for our ship to win. We know this award could be the last time for us to see them together in public for a long time. Next year IU will be working hard for her new comeback album so she will not be involve in any major drama until the following year should fate bring them back together again.

Now imagine that our OTP win. JG and JE are both on stage and re enact the scene from the the drama like what JG did at the end of his FM. JE start to cry and JG offer his handkerchief. Than they hug each other. Happy ending:w00t:.

For the limited time while the eclipse is still on, we the shipper can be the bridge to bring these two star cross lover together again by do our part. We know this is possible as our captain have shown before with the fan project.

I will offer my service to any who have issue creating SBS account. If you want more accounts just let me know. I can create up to 10 account per request. Just do the daily chant together with the request so I know you are our shipper. I do not want to create accounts for other shipper larking in our forum.

There is a way to create many SBS accounts without a need to sign up for new email accounts. For those who have no issue creating SBS account and want to create more accounts but do not want to sign up for new email accounts, let me know below too. I will msg you on how you can achieve it. Sorry I do not wish to post it here as other shipper may be larking here. Just post the daily chant together with the request so I know you are our shipper.

With each day pass, the number of chances we can vote decrease. The holiday is coming and many will be busy during this period and not be able to vote as offend as we would like. So take what ever chances we have now that the eclipse is still on. Let is be the bridge to bring our OTP together and show SBS that it is a mistake to leave out our OTP. Don't let other shipper rob our OTP of their happy ending like what SBS did. Wang So have already suffer enough. Don't let him suffer another sad ending when it is within our control now.

AGREE WITH YOU 100%!! I like your SPIRIT for our OTP!! KEEP VOTE & CHANTING, GUYSS!! :glasses:

LET'S DO OUR BEST FOR OUR OTP!! DON'T LET THIS "LIMITED" CHANCE SLIP AWAY FROM US!!

3 hours ago, darker91 said:

Hide contents

LOL, sorry I dunno why I started laughing when you said she likes NJH. Of course she likes him, but IMO it's not "like" that we can describe between man and woman. He is her donsaeng (NJH birth on 1994, JE birth on 1993, one year apart). I think she was being comfortable around them (NJH & Ji Soo) because they're in same age (Ji Soo birth on 1993 too). IMO, It was really "friends" atmosphere around them, like JE to Ha Neul or maybe with HJH (both birth on 1990). They were playing and having fun so much, feel comfortable like a friends group in the same era. As for me, she was feeling comfortable with JG is an ASTONISHED fact one. Because of their 11 years old gap. And IMO, JE feels more attracted to someone who wayyyyyyyy wayyy wayyy older than her (oppas).

We could see from several man that was close with her before, the one who was being rumored with her like EH (1986) 7 years old gap, her previous co-star that close enough with her and did duet together in her concert, JJS (1980) 13 years old gap, her current (in public eyes) BF, JKH (1982) 11 years old gap, and finally the one who has THE MOST INTENSE YET PASSIONATE ROMANCE & CHEMISTRY with her, LJG (1982). Added Yoo Inna (1982) as her soulmate and the closest girl friend/soulmate of her. I think from that list before, the one whom JE must feeling most aware and being carefull to communicated-with in front of public eyes is LJG (If she wants to play safe in this industry). Despite of their blazing chemistry, their amazing careers, their ton of male/female fanatic fans and the haters, we must remember that she still "tagged" as JKH GF in public eyes. That's all could bring attention of media and make a SCANDAL for two of them, not just JE of course. Even if, either currently they still just a friend or really together as a couple, I think they must keep their communication in low key, especially for JE. She couldn't expressed her feeling bluntly to him (or maybe even received his love toward her bluntly). At least, as long as that "someone's GF" tag is still with her. But one thing for sure that I feel strongly as "THE FACT" is that BOTH OF THEM ATTRACTED FOR EACH OTHER. But once again, how much the level is and the decision to pursue "that feeling" is fully on them.

We could be in our delulu world, but we must realize too that we get on this ship while knowing JE is still in relationship, we couldn't expected she gives us an "easy" crumbs, right?? Or else, it would damage her image and careers and give a feast for her haters. So for me, I'll be in my delulu land but I'll received the bitter pills (a.k.a reality) too. Even if it was a bad one, but as long as they haven't got married, I won't ever sink my ship. I'll keep what I believe for our OTP. While I wait for the judgement (my ship sink or not), I'll just observe their fates & destinies together. If their fates & destinies sided with us (like maybe they get some projects together again), our possibility percentage of them being together will increase for sure!! But of course, I'd do anything I could if there's a chance to make that "fate & destiny" for them, like this SBS AWARDS!!

• Like 20