[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

7 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

I hope it's true that Lee Joon Gi is nominated for the Daesang award but I'll wait for confirmation from an official-official source since I fell for other articles twice already (one saying he was nominated and then another that he wasn't lmao).

Anyways, did anyone else watch the Lee Joon Gi Making for 7 First Kisses? I know that LJG and the actress Lee Cho Hee probably only filmed for a couple days together, so it's not fair to compare it to the half a year LJG and IU had to bond... but I still wanted to compare anyway how he was bts with the way he was with IU, haha. And I have to say I was really surprised by the way he takes LCH's arm to pull her out of the car. I'm sure his touch was gentle (and what he said was thoughtful), but his grip didn't seem like it would help support her getting out of the car at all. lol The glaring difference is made all the more obvious by that first pic in the Gwangjong/Soo BTS gifset posted above, lmao.

I noticed that too!

• Like 6

1 minute ago, chelleshawol said:

Haha. Thank you for the clarification chinggu!

I guess he cant resist the temptation of kissing 'his lady' :wub: There's his eager lips that he even got scolded by the PD. Never did it with any co-star before. :phew:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha eager lips, smirks and dancing around after kiss, how not to ship them, how not to love them...can someone teach me how not to =x

CzOlqRrVIAAtRVk.jpg

• Like 9

1 minute ago, chelleshawol said:

OH MY GOSH THAT PICTURE IS THE DEATH OF ME!! Thanks for posting it on the thread uri FBI agent @riuenu. You'll be blessed :w00t: The photo was beautifully edited!

Now I can imagine JE and JG like this when they have a date at midnight :phew:

As a FBI agent aka under table assassin, I will pledge my loyalty and share whatever I think is related to JoonU with stargazers.

Even it is delulu, even it is fan edit, even it is photoshop, even I will be bashed by non shipper, I will still stick around here, till their marriage should us not part =x

Today is friday, so I went abit haywire too kekekekeke, will get my head....eh, I mean hair fix by tomorrow hehehehehehehe

• Like 9

3 hours ago, chi13lou said:

They were included (maybe after SBS received complaints)!

http://saf.sbs.co.kr/2016/together/vote.jsp?lang=en

Just cast my vote for the day. Let's vote daily to prove to SBS that they are the ULTIMATE COUPLE!

2 hours ago, qwenli said:

Ok thats great.

But even then, I get it they are not getting a table on that night. otherwise why wouldnt they put them in, in the first place? 

The whole thing just sucks.

Edit: anyway I have already register and voted. I will try to create multiple accounts to vote becos only 1 vote per day.

Everyone fighting!!! Hope this is already posted on the main thread?

I have made multiple accounts to vote... Fighting Stargazers for Joon Gi and Ji Eun!! \^0^/ I miss them so much, i want to see they're laughing together again.. :wub:

• Like 6

Btw I watched the bts of GJ and HS writing WS's poem. JG had an NG parade there, right? I noticed that he was doing alright saying his lines when he was infront of the camera but the moment he turned to face JE, his mind went black and all of a sudden he forgot his lines. Isn't it very obvious and dangerous? But well he's the guy who's never been afraid of acting like a fool around her. 

Also IU was smiling when he made his cute mistakes. She was never annoyed. Actually almost all of their BTS, IU was never annoyed even if their filming was getting longer because of JG. The poison BTS like someone here mentioned before, JG made a mistake and IU laughed at his antics but everyone else out there did not (Teddy bear CP, Queen Yoo and Ji Mong). 

• Like 22

Things: dun have to burn down sbs, just send them a truckload of baseballs.:D

I have long fancied this idea and I am sure I can raise enuf funds for it.

I understand this year they have a happy problem of having multiple hit shows, so tbey better make up their mind wat they want to do and who they want to give the Daesang to. I got a feeling they send out little articles to do market testing of response.

It's good that joongi is going to Japan for the resident evil premiere next week. There will be huge media coverage and I hope that will make sbs want him to attend the awards.

We will see...

• Like 16

photos if uri Jieun/Haesoo from Seulong's solo concert where she guested. It looks like she's now sporting black hair, too. Gosh, this OTP of ours, I can't really tell now what's coincidence and what is not

BBJX CURSE PLEASE COME TRUE!!! BBJX CURSE PLEASE COME TRUE!!!BBJX CURSE PLEASE COME TRUE!!! BBJX CURSE PLEASE COME TRUE!!!BBJX CURSE PLEASE COME TRUE!!!BBJX CURSE PLEASE COME TRUE!!!BBJX CURSE PLEASE COME TRUE!!!BBJX CURSE PLEASE COME TRUE!!!

• Like 17

4 hours ago, qwenli said:

Ok thats great.

But even then, I get it they are not getting a table on that night. otherwise why wouldnt they put them in, in the first place? 

The whole thing just sucks.

Edit: anyway I have already register and voted. I will try to create multiple accounts to vote becos only 1 vote per day.

Everyone fighting!!! Hope this is already posted on the main thread?

If SBS won't provide a table for them, I'LL BE THE ONE WHO BRING THE TABLE FOR THEM!!! Make sure the table will be more LUXURIOUS than SBS's ordinary table! Damn you, SBS! Don't screw with my OTP ever again!! My first, my one and only, OTP that I ever join as a shipper. Don't ever you dare with this newborn blazing shipper heart *like a "scarlet" shipper "heart"!! LOL!!

GO GO GO International Fans!! This time, we have a share to support & help our favourite drama to get recognized!!! Make sure the result wasn't like that ridiculous rating in SK!!

1 hour ago, chelleshawol said:

This gif never gets old :blush:

LJG%20x%20IU_6_zpsppbdsjci.gif

Omo, JE aahhh!! Did you wanna pull JG closer to you or what?!! Don't hesitate and just pull your man closer, you passionate girl!!! Kekekeeke~

• Like 22

6 hours ago, Mí Dù said:

Haha you know Joon Gi & Kam Woo Sung actually won Blue Dragon's best couple award in 2005 (for the movie King & Clown) and they are both men :lol: 

But yeah, this is truly disappointing. First there are rumors that he was crossed out of SBS's Daesang Nominees List and now this. I can't believe it. Ratings are all that matter in Korea nowadays.

Joon Gi's korean fans said that first article that they published where included his name was speculation of the journalist and the second article where wasn't his name also were speculation, SBS hasn't yet released the list of nominees.

• Like 13

2 hours ago, riuenu said:

Dun like that, i just trying to find reason not to burn down SBS and commit a crime for that! Just joking...

Haha, so now, they decided to include oppa in to daesang again, SERIOUSLY SBS WTF!! Just pardon my language, seriously! KG! Slaughter them!!! like NOW! I will carry out your order personally! From FBI agent to assassin!! 

I can perform the assassination for you FBI AGENT 007 RIEUNU! honestly I think someone from SBS has something against our OTP or JG himself. Although I don't wanna cause an uproar so disclaimer: just stating my opinion, most likely there's not conspiracy blahblahblah lol 

On a more lighter note: I really feel like our chants are working guys!!! So many happy moments and hints and CRUMBS from our OTP's synchronized fan meet and concerts it feels like our chants are being answered! 

• Like 12

hi stargazers.. been super duper long since I logged in... been lurking and hibernating. read about the SBS discrimination towards our OTP, and MLSHR... makes me feel like smacking them from top to bottom.. oooh u cant imagine the violence going on in my head.. heheheh.. super unhealthy for this preggy mom... anyways, lets vote for them and make them win.. and then we can proudly say "IN YOUR FACE!!! followed by a series of international jjampong or Richard simmons..heheheh... ok now I will return to being a "whale" while reading your posts and joining the curses.. :blush:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, caramelovers07 said:

f SBS won't provide a table for them, I'LL BE THE ONE WHO BRING THE TABLE FOR THEM!!! Make sure the table will be more LUXURIOUS than SBS's ordinary table! Damn you, SBS! Don't screw with my OTP ever again!! My first, my one and only, OTP that I ever join as a shipper. Don't ever you dare with this newborn blazing shipper heart *like a "scarlet" shipper "heart"!! LOL!!

GO GO GO International Fans!! This time, we have a share to support & help our favourite drama to get recognized!!! Make sure the result wasn't like that ridiculous rating in SK!!

Don't forget to bring along the throne for the king and queen from Goryeo!

3 hours ago, chelleshawol said:

Also IU was smiling when he made his cute mistakes. She was never annoyed. Actually almost all of their BTS, IU was never annoyed even if their filming was getting longer because of JG. The poison BTS like someone here mentioned before, JG made a mistake and IU laughed at his antics but everyone else out there did not (Teddy bear CP, Queen Yoo and Ji Mong). 

Didn't it look like they had their own world with their own jokes because only the two of them would laugh despite others being present?

• Like 11

oh ya... been wanting to say this... I've noticed a change of aura in JE while watching her recent concert fancams. Been a fan of hers for a long time. the last time I saw this radiant glow emitting from her was when she went on Healing Camp.. she was in love then that she practically glowing.. seriously... and when she performed she has this "bounce" of confidence.. can be seen very clearly from her small theatre concert videos. last yr however, due to her album scandals (due to some buncha nincompoops, pardon my language) you can see the lack of "bounce" and confidence in her concert esp obvious when she was performing good Day... some "feels" are missing.. dunno hw to describe it. But her recent concert performance show that d "bounce" , glow and radiance has returned. there seems to be bounce n confidence in her every dance step. As a fan I am happy seeing her this happy n m also happy that she actually went on a variety show with her ahjumma laugh.. been a long time. if JG is the cause of this change then thank goodness they met and get to know each other.

• Like 22

5 minutes ago, UmmiN said:

oh ya... been wanting to say this... I've noticed a change of aura in JE while watching her recent concert fancams. Been a fan of hers for a long time. the last time I saw this radiant glow emitting from her was when she went on Healing Camp.. she was in love then that she practically glowing.. seriously... and when she performed she has this "bounce" of confidence.. can be seen very clearly from her small theatre concert videos. last yr however, due to her album scandals (due to some buncha nincompoops, pardon my language) you can see the lack of "bounce" and confidence in her concert esp obvious when she was performing good Day... some "feels" are missing.. dunno hw to describe it. But her recent concert performance show that d "bounce" , glow and radiance has returned. there seems to be bounce n confidence in her every dance step. As a fan I am happy seeing her this happy n m also happy that she actually went on a variety show with her ahjumma laugh.. been a long time. if JG is the cause of this change then thank goodness they met and get to know each other.

Who was the guy that she was involved with during Healing Camp? The one that wouldn't emotionally commit to her, right? She would text him but he wouldn't text her back or something.

• Like 7