[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

3 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

hat I found really interesting in the BTS footage for the laundry shot when he back-hugs Jieunie when she's practicing her lines is the ease and confidence he has when approaching her and how it seems like he doesn't hesitate at all with his hand placement.

Found that interesting as well <3 he did it so naturally, and he didnt even care if she was in the middle of practicing her lines. It was so cute

• Like 13

guys, just realized something after seeing this pic. Isn't it like such an amazing coincidence(?) that the emcee when IU went on for open concert recording was the same emcee for LJK's fanmeet?? and is it just me? LJK's outfit for the fanmeet was similar to what the emcee wore when he was in the pic with IU, LOL? (Love all these "coincidences" (or is it?) (this is FATE guys!! #delulumodeon)) 

sorry for the flood posts, couldn't help being hyped after seeing the gorgeous pics from PDNOTE of uri OTP!! <3 I hope they follow up with the BTS footages and UNRELEASED SCENES!! Jebal~

JoonU FTW guys!! let's spread love (and keep "cursing" our OTP) not hate xD

• Like 21

21 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

even buying groceries becomes a story.LOL

And leejunkigabi make buying groceries into video...just insert Jieun k, kthxbye =x

EDIT

Spoiler

I wonder what is Joongi reaction after watching this video of the photoshoot and all the aegyo Jieun doing, she make me feel like playing sudden attack just to hear her voice LOL

• Like 19

12 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

LOL!! This made me laughed so hard. 

He is a true fanboy at heart, I tell you. He stalks and finds out joongi's number, gushes over IU relentlessly and giggles like a fangirl each time LJG teases him!

13 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

I don't believe IU reads all the comments in her posts, but LJG tries to. There have been a lot of comments to him about how great they look together or how they would be perfect IRL.

IU reads her fancafe mostly but not other media, she does occasionally go through netizen comments. But LJG is a true CCTV alright so I guess he does know which makes him posts all the more interesting :lol:

Oh there are? I have seen only a few on insta but he gets so many comments, its hard to keep track. However FB and YT are filled with such comments.

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@caramelovers07 @riuenu I can't really speak to Joongi's hand placement in the group photo (since I have no clue where it ended up :P), but wanted to note hand placement in all of the back-hug shots. Arms over-the-chest, under-the-chest, slightly-above-the chest...what I found really interesting in the BTS footage for the laundry shot when he back-hugs Jieunie when she's practicing her lines is the ease and confidence he has when approaching her and how it seems like he doesn't hesitate at all with his hand placement. Even more interesting is that Jieun seems so very comfortable with all of it.

I LOVE the extra touch where she lays her hand on his...or on his arm...something we all tend to do IRL. (in the ending shots prior to the piggy back)

LOL...okay. just reposting again. :P

Spoiler

RO62904519_w1000_h0.jpg

YEAH I KNOW RIGHT?! This picture is really intimate (in a better way). They look like a real married couple!! I mean look at that JG face glued to her face & his chest glued to her back, I bet JE could feel his breath on her face and warmth of his chest! And it was like JE tilt her face a litte toward JG face! If she tilt her face a little more then they would've absolutely kissed! Oh, God!

Jieunie, why don't you marry this man? And you don't have to bother change your surname! It was already perfect right??

Btw I MUST comment this IG post!! What the hell with this? He was that MC from JG fans meeting right? Why he could take a picture with Jieun too? I think he took it with Jieun first and JG later (Since she wear that knitted blouse for her singing event before JG fan meeting). And what with his COAT on IU's picture?! It was the same with JG's? OMG? Is JG borrowed it from the MC or what???? No wonder, our chingu in this thread criticize JG's coat for grandfather's coat!!! Hahahaha (Sorry MC ssi!!). Seems like he borrowed MC's coat??

• Like 16

I cant let go of my Moon Lovers addiction. I am rewatching from ep 1.

I am on episode 12.

I just remembered that IU told her fans on her fancafe that she liked ep 12. She initially said it was ep 11 but due to editing it turned to episode 12. SHE SAID IT WAS A FUN EPISODE. I remember many peeps at soompi got annoyed with IU because on ep 12 she kept declining So and there werent much story development, many was confused on why it was fun.

But while watching episode 12, LJG'S FAVORITE SCENE which was the BACKHUG while Soo was doing laundry appeared

til now I was still wondering why IU said episode 12 was fun...I guess, it is related with LJG favorite scene which is the backhug scene. 

I wonder what really happened behind the scene, the atmosphere while filming the backhug scene must be really romantic that both of them liked it.

• Like 23

57 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

YEAH I KNOW RIGHT?! This picture is really intimate (in a better way). They look like a real married couple!! I mean look at that JG face glued to her face & his chest glued to her back, I bet JE could feel his breath on her face and warmth of his chest! And it was like JE tilt her face a litte toward JG face! If she tilt her face a little more then they would've absolutely kissed! Oh, God!

Jieunie, why don't you marry this man? And you don't have to bother change your surname! It was already perfect right??

Btw I MUST comment this IG post!! What the hell with this? He was that MC from JG fans meeting right? Why he could take a picture with Jieun too? I think he took it with Jieun first and JG later (Since she wear that knitted blouse for her singing event before JG fan meeting). And what with his COAT on IU's picture?! It was the same with JG's? OMG? Is JG borrowed it from the MC or what???? No wonder, our chingu in this thread criticize JG's coat for grandfather's coat!!! Hahahaha (Sorry MC ssi!!). Seems like he borrowed MC's coat??

WHAAAAT thats too much of a coincidence! It's like a JoonU inside joke ;) and we all know how much they love to have their inside jokes <3

• Like 11

1 hour ago, caramelovers07 said:

You are right, the MC took the photo with IU first. :)

-------

They both were doing the heart sign. 

• Like 18

On 3/11/2016 at 6:59 AM, violet90 said:

@riuenu 

i always wanted to ask you about this ending compared to BBJX... do u like it or hate it? 

i just can't moved on from 3 scene in the last episode... 

1. Soo death and how So react to that... seriously i cry like a baby when So said she can't hate him this much... because at least when she alive he know she is somewhere now that she gone forever leaving him...

2. the moment So realize that he have a daughter with Su.. this one is bittersweet although i crying too.. being a king really a lonely task.. everyone that he loves leave him and he have to let go the one person that he will love maybe as much as he love Su.. 

3. the scene where So promise to find Su.. when he remove his make up he became So not KG.. he became the man that Su love and the man who willing to die for his love one... 

but overall i think the writer did a decent job but the editing is a trouble one.. sighhh....

I'am with you... Three scene of this finale episode really stole my soul completely when it was aired on S-One. When So know about Soo's death and only regrets left because his jealousy made him not met her for the last time.

In her letter, she again and again told him how she loved him, but still she stated that she couldn't be near him. After he found out about their daughter, I thought finally he found the lost puzzle, reason Soo couldn't near him. That's not Soo abandon him, but Soo just wanna save their love results.

On 3/11/2016 at 10:09 AM, _yellowcarina_ said:

Out of all the dramas that I have watched, I think HS-WS' love story ranks at the top. I love the way their relationship progressed. It started out with indifference/tinge of curiosity, friendship, attraction, liking each other, and then full blown all consuming love. 

Gosh, Hae-Soo... she loved him so much. Out of all the princes, only Wang So was able to experience her love in all aspects. She gave birth to his child so that her love for him can still transpire in the daughter they created together. And, what girl doesn't want a guy to love you as much as Wang So loved Hae Soo? I think after episode 18, the reality truly hit him that he cannot have the throne and her at the same time. He was angry about that because he truly made himself believe that if he was King that everything would go his way. It made him stubborn and ruthless. But in that, he turned into someone that she did not want to support anymore and plus she had their child to protect. Can you imagine being her, a girl from the 21st century going through all this crap? I would have been like EFF THIS, and checked myself out in episode 10 or 11, no matter how chiseled his jaw line is. But she stayed, let him married another woman, and continued to love and support him in his ambition to be king. I am sad that So experienced the loss of the love of his life but I am relieved that Soo is finally freed from all that bull crap lol but I guess it equally sucks because she retained all her memories and no other guy will measure up to him unless she meets a future WANG SO (come on SBS, PLEASE PLEASE RELEASE THIS CLIP, so I can move onnnn with my life!!!)

Agree... For me love story of Wangso and Haesoo has complete package. Their journey is so beautiful and sweet yet heartwreching... They shoud face many obstacles, but as line in that drama, I thought that's Haesoo who said that line. "There's happy moment, that's also bitter moment too." There is no happyly ever after in reality, but the most importante they ever had their happy moments, and that memories would be the strength to the one who left behind to keep live on.

About their daughter, yes at least Haesoo not left Wangso alone, he still has their daughter, but he can not claim her to his daughter, that could endanger her also...

On 3/11/2016 at 11:36 PM, riuenu said:

hey chingu @violet90 *wave* sorry for the late reply... Sorry for the essay..I had put some in spoiler, cause this post is really too long..and I cant believe I took an hour to type this LOL

To be frank..when I watch it live that time(somemore I am streaming from my note 4..not full screen..cause those ppl just love to chat so much, I cant see much of their acting..just watching the story unfold)...I feel cheated by MLSHR...maybe, I expect to cry more...maybe I expect more scene of So when he know Soo had passed on...and maybe, I been spoiled by BBJX...that they will definitely meet in future.

But when I download SBS version and watch again..and reading comments from here and there alright..I like the ending, it actually ended better den BBJX...

1. So is so much more obsessive as compare to 4th...he himself...travel out to spy on Jung and Soo...this show, how much he doesnt want to let Soo go, how much he love Soo. Who is he now, he is the king of the nation..and what is doing is what pure So will do..not Gwangjong...did I tell you never...I always see So and Gwangjong as 2 different person, never once I fall for Gwangjong..and I always try to look for So in Gwangjong...sound silly right LOL.

Hide contents

Alright back to So, and at the scene that Soo is having the minor heart attack, where Jung carry her in, if Jung is not at there...I bet, So already rush over to Soo, and bring her back with him, see how much he hold back himself not to run to her...and also, he is stop by the mentioning of the word...baby. He barely can register that info, yet, jealousy had total burn him out, when he see Jung and Soo share a room and light off...So ya...not everytime candle blow is like yours okay?

And he, doesnt afraid to let the whole world know that...he fall in love with a court lady cause of a simple song. This is something what 4th won't do and never do. So, is still that So, giving Soo his purest love. Letting us see, this epic love of his. 

2. I like how the writer surprise us with the baby girl. Miscarriage part is the biggest regret for 4th and Rouxi, if Rouxi had to choose, she will choose like Soo, give her life away for their baby. A lot might not like the fact of this surprise baby girl, cause her mummy passed on, and she cant be with her real daddy. But they never see this girl is the wonderful gift that the writer never fail us in, why I say that, cause at least..baby soo make 3 things better,tho it is bittersweet for all the case.

Hide contents

- Soo choose to give up her remaining life for her child, and is her child with So. But did she left with all regret like Rouxi, thinking 4th resent her, and she wanna forget everyone and everything. Tho So did say the same thing, but she doesnt pass on with all the dead cold item, like the hairpin, arrow, bottle and box of letter. She passed on know that she had her daughter, a child of the man she loved with heart and soul, and the hairpin is in a better use now, their daughter can continue wearing her daddy love for her mummy, to be, this love seem to be prolonged by that.

- So, yes, writer purposely let us see, he had overheard the mentioning of baby, even back then he barely register the fact, that is his baby with Soo, and I love the unfold of he only know it after years. I love how the father and the daughter met. It not only bring us memory, it bring So the wonderful memory of Soo, baby girl really behave entirely like Soo, and look at how he smile and touch baby girl face, and how precious that smile it. Its So smile, and I missed that smile so much. And after realizing it is his child, and is Soo wish of letting this child live outside palace, he respect Soo last wish, knowing that, Soo only wish is always freedom. He might only see Baby girl from far, yet, knowing that, Soo had actually left him something, something precious, I guess, it did heal tiny bit of his heart.

- Jung, he spend 10 years loving Soo, and even he know, even Soo spend her remainder days with him, her heart will be never his, and even So allow him to remarry, he will not. Baby girl, is a gift to Jung as well, not mentioning how much alike she and Soo is. Yes, he is taking care of the daughter of the women that he love but doesnt love him and daughter of another man, but, this daughter, will accompany Jung for life. I still cannot with the scene Baek Ah hug Jung and cry, that is so heartbreaking as well

3. The passed on of Soo. I love how Soo use her remain of her days, drawing the princes, this show how much she love them, and how important they are to her. She is still the fair Soo who promise that she will not take side. Yes, she had drawn So first, but, she had drawn the rest as well. And I love how the writer making Soo more devoted as well, she never spend her time writing "行到水窮處 坐看雲起時" but she spend her time, keep on writing and sending letter to So, pile of letters, and they are all with So in the palace now. And before she passed on, she get to know, when So fall for her, I love how this scene unfold, she get to listen to her song the last time, and bring back the happy memory where all the princes are still happy smiling..and it bring back memory to Jung as well.

Hide contents

there is no Qiaohui passing So her remaining thing, so the writer make it this way.

Soo sending So letter in return of the box of "行到水窮處 坐看雲起時" tho I dunno where is the rest of that...maybe she had asked Jung to burn it together with her.

The hairpin is passed down to their daughter..so there isnt a need to return it to So. Just that..I dunno, where the arrow go to tho

4. Reaction So knowing Soo had passed on. Joongi acting here...is beyond awesome.

Like you mentioned, the way he say, Soo cant be hating him that much right, till she had left, left forever without telling him, he dont believe it, he cant believe it,but after he know that...Soo had been trying her way to reach him badly, by the amount of letters he ignore, yes, he had missed her last moment, but, he had also seen how much Soo love him as well, from the amount of letter she wrote, and from her content of the letter...that scene, I cry like no tomorrow when I am watching the SBS version. And he rush to Jung house, alone. He is the king now, yet, he just rush there alone, and again, this is So. The way he bust in the door, looking for Soo, ask her to stop playing and come out, asking Baek Ah where is she, then till he saw...that bottle of ashes...and how he grab the bottle and say, " 수아, 가자, 가자" He didnt bother to threaten to kill Jung, he is beyond devastated to do so, he just told Jung to move, and Soo, no matter life or death, is still his person. Have you realise that, this is the first time So say that after he become Gwangjong. I know that scene will break me, but I just didnt know it will break me so much. His voice break, when he is declaring Soo is his person for the last time. And off he go.

Hide contents

I prefer this whole part here after watching the second time, Joongi acting play a very big part as well, 4th scene, of throwing temper and fail to search for the one and only letter Rouxi had wrote to him and how the exchange between 4th and 14th with 13th, and the exchange between So and Jung, with Baek Ah relating the message. Baek Ah played a much important part here..relating So message and comforting Jung.

5. The ending scene of Goryeo, I skipping the modern setting, cause I still digesting it LOL

Alright, I am still pissed with Jimong...LOL, but he is the one who let So know, Soo isnt from their era, and writer let us see, when Jimong left, So saw eclipse..and went into deep tho..I bet he is registering it and putting all the link together, he remember what Soo tell him, if they love at different time and different world, she can love him freely, then switch the scene where he remove his makeup, revealing his scar, and say the sentence I love the most in BBJX, in So way, "If we are in different worlds, I will find you, my dear Haesoo. " and it end with the piggyback scene where we get to see smiling SoSoo for the last time, and I love how he stick out his tongue, checking his surrounding and ask Soo to get on his back, and Soo mirroring So, before get on So back, and they smile and run, it is like back to the days, where So is still prince, and I missing and loving those day.

Such a long posting, but I love all your explanation... That fits with my opinions too... About the baby girl. About Joon Gi's scene when wang so knew haesoo's died. 

But honestly I still not get why in this korean version, the one who clearly said about Haesoo not came from same world, why that person was JM not HS. Hehehehehehehehe....

Oh yah, about scene between WS, his daughter and Jung. I just love it when he finally knew about what HS's wish for their daughter. He slightly saw his daughter, then clearly release Jung from his punishment and asked him to come to palace. Then before he went, he once more saw his daughter slightly.

14 hours ago, violet90 said:

@riuenu 

thanks for the essay and a very detail explanation about the ending chingu... :)

i just want to add a little bit more about So character now that i already seen ep 20 almost 5 times and i cry every single time.....

1. So is much more extreme in term of loving Su then 4th way of loving RX.. So is broken and alone more than 4th character in the drama.. in my opinion the writer scratch 4th and make a new character.. so when So loves Su there is no going back and there is no room for other people also Su hold his heart from the beginning.. this love story is much more deep from BBJX cause they been through a lot together compared to RX and 4th who separately suffer...

i actually just realize that So will do anything that Su want since the beginning and even after he became a king...

Hide contents

1.when he said that he will get Su consent to be a king.. without her consent he will never want to sit on throne..

2.when Su want to keep CR even he know CR is a traitor but because she want that he allowed it even he know it will be a trouble later on.,

3. Su allowing Jung to see queen Yoo.. the king decree is anyone allowing Jung to enter palace the punishment will be death and even YH can't do anything but Su get a free pass cause i think her status is above king.. So will never harm Su no matter what she do anyway..

4. Su don't allowed him to take WW life so he came with another punishment BUT So did follow what Su want..

5. Su leaving palace.. at first i don't get why So said Su abandon him but after thinking i think i get that now.. if Su want she totally can make So forgive her and be like before cause the one that have power on So is her.. but she choose to leave rather stay..

6. Su wish to let their daughter grow up outside palace... its hurt like hell for So to just walk away without looking back to his daughter but its what Su want so he respect that..

7. Su thinking that everybody is equal.. he release the slave on what Su thinking.. even after she long gone he still do what she want.. he still thinking about what she want him to do..

if Su is a bad person like YH she can easily control the throne but what she do is all behalf of person that she love and care.. So know this and that why he love her because to her power is meaningless...

2. So effort to find her even in another world..  somebody point out that why else the painting inside KG exhibition is full of Su picture rather than him? because he wish that Su will see her life in Goryeo even in another world that is 1000 years later... most of the painting involving Su and not KG because that is the memory that So wanted to pass on... the memory of the woman that he loves even after he dies.. no picture of his queen or children at all because to So the only thing that he want to remain to let the world see is the woman that he ever and always love.. 

3. So is much worse than 4th in a way coping with their love one death.. notice that So face is have no feeling at all even with JM or BA after Su death and these two is really close and BA even his person too but he have none.. not even an ounce of feel when he talk about his child or anything else.. for me seeing how he will live for 26 years like that is really tragic life to live.. i think the only one that can give So a little happiness is his daughter with Su.. but nobody can replace Su....

i really want to ask your opinion about one thing... So extreme love and possessive toward Su is really obvious and imagine if he know that Su is pregnant but if she continue on she will die... do you think So will allowed her to give birth knowing she will die? because the more i watch this drama the more i think he can sacrifice a whole lot of people to keep her safe and alive...

Yeah I think about that too. What if So knew about Soo would have their baby but that could killed her, he definitely not allowed that. So always ready to fight if that's about Soo. That So that make me fall in love. Seriously he really ready to sacrifice anything for So. Even about marry YH, he did that because HS was the one who asked him to. 

Even WS was the king, but the person who was above him, was the one and only HS. His action mostly got influenced because of HS. Even after HS's dead, she still had influence in his way to made decision. That actually haunted YH, because even she's the queen, but she really didnt have power to influence WS.

11 hours ago, violet90 said:

@Gabi Bros

i personally don't think that So can make Su change her mind about giving birth even if that's mean her life at stake.. not because he wanted to have a children but Su will never put her life above the one that she love so even its mean she will die she will give birth to their children.. but if So knew how bad Su situation in term of health and adding her pregnancy the throne will be the last thing in So mind..

IF ONLY HE READ THE LETTER.......... but its bound to be that they can't meet in Goryeo but hopefully So will find Su again in 1000 years later.. JM said everything will came in full circle so i guess the fate will completed their love in this era... hopefully!

The fate will completed Wang So and Hae Soo love in this era, with Lee Joon Gi and Lee Ji Eun. Amen...

4 hours ago, kriswu said:

anyways, i just want to share these pictures.

because the way he holds his girls is just hell-yes-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378

Hide contents

with his queen :wub:

RO65786712_w1000_h0.jpg

with his princess :wub:

RO15126517_w1000_h0.jpg

we saw how he treated his kid with YH. but i know if it's with HS, he would be a good father to their kids. :tears:

Yeaps.. He never been a father for his kids from YH. But it definetly differents if that's his child with HS. Look how he's so caring to the little girl, so lovely... He has lost his queen, but at least he had his princess.

I dunno heard from where, but isn't that girl would be marry with his crown prince? He let 14th prince to come to palace, just to give him chance to see his daughter. Maybe after looking for far away not enough for him anymore because the baby girl similiar with his HS, that's why he made her marry the CP, so she could be near him... 

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, maria_m2me said:

The fate will completed Wang So and Hae Soo love in this era, with Lee Joon Gi and Lee Ji Eun. Amen...

If this is why the scene of WS and HS meeting in 2016 was deleted, I will accept it.

So SBS is also JoonU shipper?

• Like 13

Gosh, I am such a sucker for a good love story and on screen chemistry. UGH. 

I loved all the back hug photos - thank you for sharing you guys! I wished he had his arms around her waist during the back hugs because that's how I usually think of back hugs BUT I realized they are in olden day attire and the female hanboks/costumes are soooooo pufffffy beginning from the upper waist down so it was probably better he held her at the top during these hugs lol they look beautiful and so in love as WS-HS. Their gazes scream passion and fiery chemistry. They are both so visually appealing. IU is on the petite side and she fits right under his chin and in his arms :D

What makes me happy about the last scene is that before crap hit the fan, they had a normal relationship, just like other couples in all aspects (hehe she did end up pregnant!) That makes me happy, that even for a short while, they were basking in their own happiness. He was the King but for her, he was just WS. It's strange. I find his character very reminiscent of Christian Grey, NOT the crazy BDSM stuff lol but the possessiveness and the way they love their girls. Their character arc is similar - abuse and emotional deprivation at a young age, grew up to be successful people (CEO/strong warrior), meet the love of their lives and bend over backwards for them lol I LOVE IT! 

EDIT: OH, I also wanted to say. I thought IU was a great actress in his drama. I really do. Yes, every one can improve but I thought she did amazing. I find myself laughing with her, crying with her, and feeling so bad for the plight she got herself into. 

• Like 18

I am just back to the page where I started ytd night...and it is all the way to 180. Well...I think the release of PD note really make this thread flew hahahahaha, am loving the PD note anyway...

On 11/3/2016 at 10:35 PM, violet90 said:

lol at when the director shout Cut when he already in second stage in kissing her.. they both open theor mouth for this kiss in long shot so i guess JG just want to continue on with the dynamic but maybe the director feel its too much??? and yes JG seem to pull away from her and the way he lick his lips??? meaning Jieun also give something in return.. kekekeke 

i really feel like a pervert now.. LOL

I am all with you for the kissing part..the director always shout cut at the wrong timing as well! I also think their kiss is already getting too passionate and too real for just a drama. and yes, they did open their mouth, didnt one chingu posted the long shot kissu gif here..and whether tongue involve anot is another thing..but he lick his lips right..so hahhahahahahahaha, I am another pervert....

On 11/3/2016 at 10:51 PM, moonlovertales said:

Okay found his birthday pic:

Its hard to figure out if its the same outfit or not, there was another picture of his birthday where he held the flowers but I can't find it.

And interestingly this was posted on June 14th:

Since we now know that its IU so that means they filmed the acceptance kiss in june? :joy: Oh god, my kiss timeline seems messed up and out of order all of a sudden now.

And I also seem like a stalker *hides face*

welcome to my stalker world aka JoonU crazy trash aka FBI/PI...where we do means and ways to dig out evidence...

On 11/3/2016 at 10:54 PM, chi13lou said:

So that was why they both practiced so much on her birthday!

Boss!! LOL, lucky I not eating anything now..if not I surely choke, and yes, so much practices on her birthday till it becoming his present, is he making up for his birthday present for his birthday that just passed a month ago from Jieun birthday? Practice make prefect right Joongi oppa

On 11/3/2016 at 11:41 PM, violet90 said:

@moonlovertales 

i find its funny that LJG is famous on hard to do a romance part maybe due to his other co star lack of involvement but in here he even ask for more romantic scene and more obvious more kisses.. i mean the one that exist in this drama already surpassing most saeguk and modern drama.. LJG seem really LOVED to act in romance department in this drama.. maybe due to his co star?? aka Jieun..

ALL matter is with the CO-Star...this is not the first time he done a force kiss..but I guess this is the only force kiss he enjoy that much to ask for again and again..tashi tashi right oppa. Let's see in his next drama, will he be back to the one that is hard to do romance part anot. But not too soon k oppa...I still need sometime to get the fact of seeing you with another lead female actress apart from Jieun..

On 11/3/2016 at 11:46 PM, q4q4 said:

He really cant help but be honest eh? BAHHAA

ohhhh ok roger that =D is it just me or did Jieunssi look sad after that hug =( 

You are not alone..I also think Jieun look sad after that hug..till she just turn away and never met his eyes for the last time..she might be tearing..just that it is too dark for us to see...and Joongi hand refuse to let her go as well

On 11/3/2016 at 11:50 PM, chi13lou said:

I am sure these two will be unforgettable to the director because they practiced a lot to perfect their scenes and went over and beyond what was expected of them especially in their scenes together. That's why the director even said something like his liking the flavor of Jieun's lipstick.

BOSS!! WHO LIKE THE FLAVOUR OF JIEUN's LIPSTICK!! AM I MISSING OUT THINGS AGAIN?!?!

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, riuenu said:

BOSS!! WHO LIKE THE FLAVOUR OF JIEUN's LIPSTICK!! AM I MISSING OUT THINGS AGAIN?!?!

That's why @moonlovertales and I are searching for the subbed BTS of the acceptance kiss wherein the director also said you must like the flavor of Jieun's lipstick or lip gloss. teamstarcandy's does not have that line while Namoo's was edited from the time the director yelled CUT to him being called out for pursing his lips.

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Seems that SBS won't release more BTS videos (I hate them!!!! :dissapointed_relieved:). I wanted to see this BTS. 

Oh SBS, you're such a jjamppong. I jjamppong hate you and your jjamppong network executives. 

(I read a funny article that Park Bo Gum uses "jjamppong" instead of "pissed" so now jjamppong is my new forum alternative for profanity)

• Like 12