[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Alright...grabbing some time before heading out again...reading while wolfing down my lunch...

Yes, I still cannot get over those gathering picture, especially the previous gathering dinner and this finale cast dinner are so close(different by 3 weeks)...yet, giving us a total different feel but the finale cast dinner picture is when Joongi started insta-confessing using MLSHR OST. Is there anything that happen within these 3 weeks. 

Another thing to take note is, the dinner that open 3 weeks ago, Jieun still havent cut her long hair, and the finale gathering picture, Jieun already cut her hair, and dang! We go a couple pic in group photo

On 11/3/2016 at 1:50 PM, moonlovertales said:

Yup it was from the MC point of view but why he chose that scene plus the reaction after he said that makes me so curious. I mean that scene alone is nothing special is it? Nothing actually happened there so the reaction after it made me curious. But I also get the feeling we are losing some point in translation, it would be nice if some fan who attended the FM could give us some insight.

Also you guys, there is something really really really wrong with their finale party group picture. The more I see it, the more and more suspicious I am about these two, they seriously look like a couple in that picture!

How can they look like that if she is dating another guy? I even went around showing that picture to all my friends because I really wanted to be sure I'm not just plain delusional and pretty much 90% were of the opinion that they are a couple. The other 10% are people who dont find anything special in it bcuz they seen far worse touchy feely behavior by stars =P

As far as I know, koreans despite having a very modernized way of lifestyle are still quite oldfashioned? I mean different countries have different mindsets so sitting half way on the other side of the world, I can't exactly say if this is okay or suspicious behavior for normal koreans. Like in my country even if the actors fall all over each other, it ain't a big deal but in korea, it must be different right? It is okay to sit that close and lean into your costar?

He even posted that pic in his IG! A more zoomed in and clear version too, It'snot like even he can't see how much they look like a couple, I don't think he has ever posted a pic on his acct where he looked like he is dating his costar or any female star.

P.S: please excuse the mistakes, Im typing through my cell and for reason I cannot erase anything that I posted.

I am totally with you on these point. Those are group photos, and knowing that most of the casts will post that on their personal SNS, and EVERYONE that follow the individual casts will see it...if let say the some close seating is candid shot, taken when they are talking or what, maybe, we can only say, oh, they were really close, comfortable together. But they really look like ONE TRUE PAIR in real life in those photos, did they forget that, they are taking group photos?

Joongi himself posted that up in his instagram. What are you trying to tell us oppa. And something fishy here, normally, he is one of the first who will post their gathering photos on instagram, like the gathering cast dinner that happen before this. He is one of the first to post it, but this..alright, I can never thanks Jisoo enough for posting the first photos and let us scream. Jieun didnt post any of the photo, and Joongi...I think he struggle pretty much whether to post anot, or he is choosing one of the best photo taken, to crop and post. He is really insta-wooing Jieun and insta-declaring war to make Jieun his. I scan thru his instagram, that is the first photo he posted he seem to be over interested or dating his co-star. Someone mention here before, he always run like so devil chasing him when it come to scandal with co-star..now, he is the one who is creating this scandal himself? SO? EH?

Any Jieun fan can verify? Base on my memory, I don't think Jieun did sit and lean so close to her co-star before, not even Soohyun.

On 11/3/2016 at 2:02 PM, chi13lou said:

I don't agree with the evil part.LOL

Are we evil when all we want is for Voldemort, Jieun, and JoonGi to be happy and not miserable. Because what makes them happy makes us happy!

But I AM LAUGHING OUT LOUD AT we all want Voldemort to be happy, call me evil, I truly dun care whether he is happy anot, I only care uri JoonU are happy, happily together

23 hours ago, qwenli said:

@moonlovertales yep i for one cannot get over the gathering pix. Yep they look like a couple and this is already 4 months after filming. 

All i know is, he must be having a super crush on her and she likes him enuf to let him come so near her.

But no, his chin wasn't on her shoulder, it's just very near, but even if his hand is at the back supporting himself, it must be close to her butt.lol:D   

I am laughing out loud at his hand is close to her butt..and Jieun is leaning on his chest and left hand...but I still prefer his hand is on her waist tho

22 hours ago, q4q4 said:

Agreed! Hand near her butt bahaha I was like "Dangggg LJG go get that lower back action  ;)" 

Personally? I think his hand was around her waist like in the Cosmo shoot with her greens dress. Y'know the one where Kang HaNeul had no choice but to sit and watch mommy and daddy show some PDA right before his eyes? Lolol 

Is it sad that im still waiting for the impossible guys? For him to post a selfie with Jieunssi on insta?  sad that he didn't post any selfies with Jieunssi on his Weibo but understandable since we can locate her tombstone over on that site apparently sigh 

I almost choke on my chicken rice..LOL!!! This guy action is getting out of hand..I seriously dunno what he will do next..really

• Like 15

@shiraru Yup, it was very messy and must have scarred him quite a bit, but it's great how he found true love in LSS. They seem very perfect for each other and quite happy too, for all his sufferings he finally found the woman who is the one for him. I saw an article of their wedding where he gave a speech about his love for her and he was pretty much in tears while explaining how cruel he found his life to be till now but now he realized that the best things in his life were yet to come meaning LSS who entered his life. It was very sweet and wonderful.

Found the article:

http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/nicky-wu-sings-at-own-wedding-with-little-tigers-confesses-love-for-bride

@Gabi Bros

Aww.. that sucks. Well I'll search on YT which I am already and gosh! There are so MANY bts clips all over YT, it's so confusing. However funny thing is every video of JoonU has people commenting on how freaking happy LJG looks during the kiss scenes :P

• Like 19

19 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Alright...grabbing some time before heading out again...reading while wolfing down my lunch...

Yes, I still cannot get over those gathering picture, especially the previous gathering dinner and this finale cast dinner are so close(different by 3 weeks)...yet, giving us a total different feel but the finale cast dinner picture is when Joongi started insta-confessing using MLSHR OST. Is there anything that happen within these 3 weeks. 

Another thing to take note is, the dinner that open 3 weeks ago, Jieun still havent cut her long hair, and the finale gathering picture, Jieun already cut her hair, and dang! We go a couple pic in group photo

I am totally with you on these point. Those are group photos, and knowing that most of the casts will post that on their personal SNS, and EVERYONE that follow the individual casts will see it...if let say the some close seating is candid shot, taken when they are talking or what, maybe, we can only say, oh, they were really close, comfortable together. But they really look like ONE TRUE PAIR in real life in those photos, did they forget that, they are taking group photos?

Joongi himself posted that up in his instagram. What are you trying to tell us oppa. And something fishy here, normally, he is one of the first who will post their gathering photos on instagram, like the gathering cast dinner that happen before this. He is one of the first to post it, but this..alright, I can never thanks Jisoo enough for posting the first photos and let us scream. Jieun didnt post any of the photo, and Joongi...I think he struggle pretty much whether to post anot, or he is choosing one of the best photo taken, to crop and post. He is really insta-wooing Jieun and insta-declaring war to make Jieun his. I scan thru his instagram, that is the first photo he posted he seem to be over interested or dating his co-star. Someone mention here before, he always run like so devil chasing him when it come to scandal with co-star..now, he is the one who is creating this scandal himself? SO? EH?

Any Jieun fan can verify? Base on my memory, I don't think Jieun did sit and lean so close to her co-star before, not even Soohyun.

But I AM LAUGHING OUT LOUD AT we all want Voldemort to be happy, call me evil, I truly dun care whether he is happy anot, I only care uri JoonU are happy, happily together

I am laughing out loud at his hand is close to her butt..and Jieun is leaning on his chest and left hand...but I still prefer his hand is on her waist tho

I almost choke on my chicken rice..LOL!!! This guy action is getting out of hand..I seriously dunno what he will do next..really

1) Jieun already cut her hair by the dinner where she seated beside the director took place.

2) Of course I didn't say it out loud that Voldemort should be happy with someone else.LOL

3) STOP EATING pizza and chicken rice when you read posts, you night actually choke!LOL 

What will we do if something happens to you?

• Like 14

For my dear friend @moonlovertales and everyone who wanna know how to download Naver video. I've post the link on spoiler below

Spoiler

to keep this post connected to our couple, I just wanna share this girl not only good on drawing fanart. But also painting a blank BJD. She made it as WangSo. I wish I can help her with the costume. BJD is Ball Joint Doll.

• Like 16

1 hour ago, akinahana89 said:

Nicky Wu's story was widely talked about all over Taiwan for a really long time. The post there is pretty accurate. Ya Mashu was also one of his former co-stars, by the way. They filmed the historical drama Xiao Shi Yi Lang (Treasure Raiders) together. She played the role of his character's good friend and the third wheel of the love triangle. As a fan of Nicky Wu, I'm glad he has Liu Shi Shi now. (Total bonus that it's from REEL to REAL!) That period of time with Ya Mashu's blatant affairs and nasty divorce all under public scrutiny was horrifying for him. One of the darkest period of his life.

Yes, he gave up pretty much every penny he had for her in alimony and ended up broke because of her. In a way doesn't this resemble the situation where LJG was cheated by his management and that friend of his?

1 hour ago, riuenu said:

I think they truly didn't realize that they came off as a couple in that picture when it was taken but I can't be sure what happened after that because he ended up posting it on his sns which surprised me. Then I realized how he cropped it up so close and figured out he was doing a bit damage control since jisoo and everyone else had already posted the long shot of that picture. At that point it was no use not posting it and anyway, I think most of their group pictures must have had them close so he ended up posting the one everyone had posted because it was no use trying to hide that now. Well, whatever the reason may be, we got one of the best gifts after that bawling our eyes out for that tragic ending.

This is how LJE is with her one of her male besties, Lee Hyun Woo:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/iu-and-lee-hyun-woo-take-on-an-adorable-instagram-battle

She is quite competitive if challenged :D

@Visually-wandering Thank you so much dear! :heart: *runs off to download*

• Like 15

DEMM THIS THREAD IS BEING FLOODED WITH MANY HEARTS FROM JOONU TRASH SHIPPERS! :w00t:

I always find myself coming back here when real life gets me.

Thank you for all the beautiful post I have to read. Now feels like I'm watching another drama. A real life drama of our JoonU. Should we come up with a title? xDD

HOPE THAT WHEN OUR CAPTAIN @akinahana89 COME BACK FROM REST (FROM THE FANSUPPORT VIDEO). SHE CAN EDIT THE FIRST POST WITH THESE:

-List of Kisses

-Nicky & Cecilia similarities with LJK & LJE(IU)

-Astrology (JoonU compatibility)

-Difference of group photos (relationship development)

-couple shirts

-insta flirting post

-beautiful fanarts

When akinahana89 is back she might need the link for the post to those who posted these beautiful topics~ ♥♥♥♥

Also good news here!

• Like 23

1 minute ago, LyraYoo said:

reality of the drawing scene

my heart goes to  kicked1 onion head

My heart bleeds when I think of all the missing scenes that we will never be able to see because of some richard simmons who thought it was brilliant idea to make this into a 20 episode show and the other richard simmons who edited it!

Us, poor viewers and SBS:

Spoiler

South Park car street crash run over

• Like 23

Gosh chingus

ive been so swamped by my real life tasks that I can't come in here to hang out as much as I hope. 

But I was just alerted to this by a friend. Gosh how to paste photo here?? Can you see this link here? http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&aid=0000216879

Did Naver report on our support video by @akinahana

im sorry if it's already reported here or if it's old news already. But I'm just really happy and excited right now and I just want to come here to shout and spazz and celebrate! 

• Like 10

43 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

DEMM THIS THREAD IS BEING FLOODED WITH MANY HEARTS FROM JOONU TRASH SHIPPERS! :w00t:

I always find myself coming back here when real life gets me.

Thank you for all the beautiful post I have to read. Now feels like I'm watching another drama. A real life drama of our JoonU. Should we come up with a title? xDD

HOPE THAT WHEN OUR CAPTAIN @akinahana89 COME BACK FROM REST (FROM THE FANSUPPORT VIDEO). SHE CAN EDIT THE FIRST POST WITH THESE:

-List of Kisses

-Nicky & Cecilia similarities with LJK & LJE(IU)

-Astrology (JoonU compatibility)

-Difference of group photos (relationship development)

-couple shirts

-insta flirting post

-beautiful fanarts

When akinahana89 is back she might need the link for the post to those who posted these beautiful topics~ ♥♥♥♥

Also good news here!

Yes yes! So I was right after all! Woo hoo!!!! \^o^/

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, chelleshawol said:

Hi guys. I'm still back reading and now I'm on page 15 and sorry if this was mentioned before but can I ask how long is IU and Voldemort's relationship? When did they started dating? Im a bit curious B)

They began dating in 2013 so nearly 3 years now, they met in his radio show in 2013, I think that was in october maybe? They confirmed to be dating in public in october 2015.

Look at these two adorable cuties laughing during the shot :wub:

• Like 20

15 hours ago, moonlovertales said:

They began dating in 2013 so nearly 3 years now, they met in his radio show in 2013, I think that was in october maybe? They confirmed to be dating in public in october 2015.

Ahhh. So they are really been together for quite some time. And maybe its time for them to break up? :P

• Like 12