[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

2 minutes ago, qwenli said:

But I believe HS's arms hugging back was certainly from the director's request but she did it passionately and we can see from the bts,  they really hug completely with no distance.

I am sure these two will be unforgettable to the director because they practiced a lot to perfect their scenes and went over and beyond what was expected of them especially in their scenes together. That's why the director even said something like his liking the flavor of Jieun's lipstick.

• Like 14

@qwenli 

i know right...the piggyback scene really make my heart break.. it must be when they still together and in love before shitstorm coming... its still hard to let SoHae go even for now.. its just because how tragic and sad (i kinda like it) the ending is.. 

someone on main thread point out that So love for Su is beyond what a person can love.. i agree wholeheartedly...after Su death So just a broken shell and nothing effect him anymore.. even not his child.. i always thought later on he will respect and love his child also YH as a queen but i'm wrong.. he have no trust or even love toward his wife or child.. his ability to love gone with Su and i think only Su memory remain in his mind.. and that's what keeping him going...

• Like 24

His future co-actresses will be worried about acting with him especially in kiss scenes because they are expecting Joongi to act the same with them.LOL Sorry to disappoint you girls, but your name has to be Lee Jieun to receive such special treatment!

• Like 17

11 minutes ago, violet90 said:

@qwenli 

i know right...the piggyback scene really make my heart break.. it must be when they still together and in love before shitstorm coming... its still hard to let SoHae go even for now.. its just because how tragic and sad (i kinda like it) the ending is.. 

someone on main thread point out that So love for Su is beyond what a person can love.. i agree wholeheartedly...after Su death So just a broken shell and nothing effect him anymore.. even not his child.. i always thought later on he will respect and love his child also YH as a queen but i'm wrong.. he have no trust or even love toward his wife or child.. his ability to love gone with Su and i think only Su memory remain in his mind.. and that's what keeping him going...

So saaadd..arrgghh.. i'm crying now..

Happy ending for SoSoo in the future please!! And better a "happy ending" for JoonU in the real life too! Yay! \^o^/

• Like 17

22 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

I am sure these two will be unforgettable to the director because they practiced a lot to perfect their scenes and went over and beyond what was expected of them especially in their scenes together. That's why the director even said something like his liking the flavor of Jieun's lipstick.

when did the director said that? did i missed something?

• Like 11

@violet90

Thats exactly why his answer is so surprising, I mean saying he wanted more romance scenes would have been okay but going as far as saying he wanted more kisses too! :P

He also compared her to his previous costars too which was shocking enough and even said she was better than many of them, A careful guy like him showering such praises raises eyebrows.

@qwenli

Ah I had a feeling I was hearing things, I only saw it once and rewatched it again now and realized he said another word that sounded similar to Jieun.

I'm really curious how many of the kiss scenes were his suggestion :D The director might have surely taken his suggestion into account considering he is the senior most actor among all.

The thing is from the bts, as far as I can make out, this director seems the type to let his actors figure out how they will execute the scenes then give his input. He mostly gives a basic outline and the rest is upto them to figure out how they will act it out, we have seen so many bts of JoonU practice and in most they are working it out by themselves.

@q4q4

He must be following "Honesty is the best policy" when it comes to LJE :D

• Like 17

15 minutes ago, qwenli said:

when did the director said that? did i missed something?

One of the eng subbed mutual kiss BTS. It was after he started dancing while Jieun was trying to catch her breath. When the director said that, Jieun laughed, clapped then straightened up her back, while he reacted. I was surprised because other versions did not contain that.

• Like 18

16 hours ago, violet90 said:

@riuenu 

i always wanted to ask you about this ending compared to BBJX... do u like it or hate it? 

i just can't moved on from 3 scene in the last episode... 

1. Soo death and how So react to that... seriously i cry like a baby when So said she can't hate him this much... because at least when she alive he know she is somewhere now that she gone forever leaving him...

2. the moment So realize that he have a daughter with Su.. this one is bittersweet although i crying too.. being a king really a lonely task.. everyone that he loves leave him and he have to let go the one person that he will love maybe as much as he love Su.. 

3. the scene where So promise to find Su.. when he remove his make up he became So not KG.. he became the man that Su love and the man who willing to die for his love one... 

but overall i think the writer did a decent job but the editing is a trouble one.. sighhh....

hey chingu @violet90 *wave* sorry for the late reply... Sorry for the essay..I had put some in spoiler, cause this post is really too long..and I cant believe I took an hour to type this LOL

To be frank..when I watch it live that time(somemore I am streaming from my note 4..not full screen..cause those ppl just love to chat so much, I cant see much of their acting..just watching the story unfold)...I feel cheated by MLSHR...maybe, I expect to cry more...maybe I expect more scene of So when he know Soo had passed on...and maybe, I been spoiled by BBJX...that they will definitely meet in future.

But when I download SBS version and watch again..and reading comments from here and there alright..I like the ending, it actually ended better den BBJX...

1. So is so much more obsessive as compare to 4th...he himself...travel out to spy on Jung and Soo...this show, how much he doesnt want to let Soo go, how much he love Soo. Who is he now, he is the king of the nation..and what is doing is what pure So will do..not Gwangjong...did I tell you never...I always see So and Gwangjong as 2 different person, never once I fall for Gwangjong..and I always try to look for So in Gwangjong...sound silly right LOL.

Spoiler

Alright back to So, and at the scene that Soo is having the minor heart attack, where Jung carry her in, if Jung is not at there...I bet, So already rush over to Soo, and bring her back with him, see how much he hold back himself not to run to her...and also, he is stop by the mentioning of the word...baby. He barely can register that info, yet, jealousy had total burn him out, when he see Jung and Soo share a room and light off...So ya...not everytime candle blow is like yours okay?

And he, doesnt afraid to let the whole world know that...he fall in love with a court lady cause of a simple song. This is something what 4th won't do and never do. So, is still that So, giving Soo his purest love. Letting us see, this epic love of his. 

2. I like how the writer surprise us with the baby girl. Miscarriage part is the biggest regret for 4th and Rouxi, if Rouxi had to choose, she will choose like Soo, give her life away for their baby. A lot might not like the fact of this surprise baby girl, cause her mummy passed on, and she cant be with her real daddy. But they never see this girl is the wonderful gift that the writer never fail us in, why I say that, cause at least..baby soo make 3 things better,tho it is bittersweet for all the case.

Spoiler

- Soo choose to give up her remaining life for her child, and is her child with So. But did she left with all regret like Rouxi, thinking 4th resent her, and she wanna forget everyone and everything. Tho So did say the same thing, but she doesnt pass on with all the dead cold item, like the hairpin, arrow, bottle and box of letter. She passed on know that she had her daughter, a child of the man she loved with heart and soul, and the hairpin is in a better use now, their daughter can continue wearing her daddy love for her mummy, to be, this love seem to be prolonged by that.

- So, yes, writer purposely let us see, he had overheard the mentioning of baby, even back then he barely register the fact, that is his baby with Soo, and I love the unfold of he only know it after years. I love how the father and the daughter met. It not only bring us memory, it bring So the wonderful memory of Soo, baby girl really behave entirely like Soo, and look at how he smile and touch baby girl face, and how precious that smile it. Its So smile, and I missed that smile so much. And after realizing it is his child, and is Soo wish of letting this child live outside palace, he respect Soo last wish, knowing that, Soo only wish is always freedom. He might only see Baby girl from far, yet, knowing that, Soo had actually left him something, something precious, I guess, it did heal tiny bit of his heart.

- Jung, he spend 10 years loving Soo, and even he know, even Soo spend her remainder days with him, her heart will be never his, and even So allow him to remarry, he will not. Baby girl, is a gift to Jung as well, not mentioning how much alike she and Soo is. Yes, he is taking care of the daughter of the women that he love but doesnt love him and daughter of another man, but, this daughter, will accompany Jung for life. I still cannot with the scene Baek Ah hug Jung and cry, that is so heartbreaking as well

3. The passed on of Soo. I love how Soo use her remain of her days, drawing the princes, this show how much she love them, and how important they are to her. She is still the fair Soo who promise that she will not take side. Yes, she had drawn So first, but, she had drawn the rest as well. And I love how the writer making Soo more devoted as well, she never spend her time writing "行到水窮處 坐看雲起時" but she spend her time, keep on writing and sending letter to So, pile of letters, and they are all with So in the palace now. And before she passed on, she get to know, when So fall for her, I love how this scene unfold, she get to listen to her song the last time, and bring back the happy memory where all the princes are still happy smiling..and it bring back memory to Jung as well.

Spoiler

there is no Qiaohui passing So her remaining thing, so the writer make it this way.

Soo sending So letter in return of the box of "行到水窮處 坐看雲起時" tho I dunno where is the rest of that...maybe she had asked Jung to burn it together with her.

The hairpin is passed down to their daughter..so there isnt a need to return it to So. Just that..I dunno, where the arrow go to tho

4. Reaction So knowing Soo had passed on. Joongi acting here...is beyond awesome.

Like you mentioned, the way he say, Soo cant be hating him that much right, till she had left, left forever without telling him, he dont believe it, he cant believe it,but after he know that...Soo had been trying her way to reach him badly, by the amount of letters he ignore, yes, he had missed her last moment, but, he had also seen how much Soo love him as well, from the amount of letter she wrote, and from her content of the letter...that scene, I cry like no tomorrow when I am watching the SBS version. And he rush to Jung house, alone. He is the king now, yet, he just rush there alone, and again, this is So. The way he bust in the door, looking for Soo, ask her to stop playing and come out, asking Baek Ah where is she, then till he saw...that bottle of ashes...and how he grab the bottle and say, " 수아, 가자, 가자" He didnt bother to threaten to kill Jung, he is beyond devastated to do so, he just told Jung to move, and Soo, no matter life or death, is still his person. Have you realise that, this is the first time So say that after he become Gwangjong. I know that scene will break me, but I just didnt know it will break me so much. His voice break, when he is declaring Soo is his person for the last time. And off he go.

Spoiler

I prefer this whole part here after watching the second time, Joongi acting play a very big part as well, 4th scene, of throwing temper and fail to search for the one and only letter Rouxi had wrote to him and how the exchange between 4th and 14th with 13th, and the exchange between So and Jung, with Baek Ah relating the message. Baek Ah played a much important part here..relating So message and comforting Jung.

5. The ending scene of Goryeo, I skipping the modern setting, cause I still digesting it LOL

Alright, I am still pissed with Jimong...LOL, but he is the one who let So know, Soo isnt from their era, and writer let us see, when Jimong left, So saw eclipse..and went into deep tho..I bet he is registering it and putting all the link together, he remember what Soo tell him, if they love at different time and different world, she can love him freely, then switch the scene where he remove his makeup, revealing his scar, and say the sentence I love the most in BBJX, in So way, "If we are in different worlds, I will find you, my dear Haesoo. " and it end with the piggyback scene where we get to see smiling SoSoo for the last time, and I love how he stick out his tongue, checking his surrounding and ask Soo to get on his back, and Soo mirroring So, before get on So back, and they smile and run, it is like back to the days, where So is still prince, and I missing and loving those day.

• Like 20

@chi13lou

Hahaha... sharp eyes you have my friend!

Our delulu hawk eyes can catch so many connections :glasses:

Edit:

11 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

One of the eng subbed mutual kiss BTS. It was after he started dancing while Jieun was trying to catch her breath. When the director said that, Jieun laughed, clapped then straightened up her back, while he reacted. I was surprised because other versions did not contain that.

Do you have a link for that bts? I have never seen this version before.

• Like 11

55 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Can you imagine if that was true, you would have missed out and had to backread 50 pages!LOL

Were you able to sleep well?

Wah...boss, it might be true and I hope it is true...just that we dont know and it is not publicly announce yet =x

and yes, I willing to backread 50 pages for that, if it is true...but I WUN BE ABLE TO SLEEP WELL

• Like 10

went to v-live and saw new bts upload with his message of farewell to WS character, seeing just the scene of him embracing the urn, i hid my face with my hands,, i dont want to cry, and yet this is only bts... haha

excited to see the sub version of his v-live last tuesday....

tomorrow, ill just have the courage to watch ep 20 with sub so i can move on...

• Like 6

I'll give Hanna the benefit of the doubt but she seriously has bad timing. Is this her way of justifying her character's hate for HS?

@qwenli It wasn't in IUteamstarcandy's subbed BTS. Just saw it. It was aside from being teased about pursing his lips for the unexpected kiss. It's another, maybe Namoo's BTS with subs or Naver but do they show it with eng sub?

EDIT - Namoo's BTS was edited because it didn't show the dancing part after the CUT anymore. This might have been the BTS where the lipstick flavor was mentioned. But will still try to look for it.

• Like 19

36 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

I'll give Hanna the benefit of the doubt but she seriously has bad timing. Is this her way of justifying her character's hate for HS?

@qwenli It wasn't in IUteamstarcandy's subbed BTS. Just saw it. It was aside from being teased about pursing his lips for the unexpected kiss. It's another, maybe Namoo's BTS with subs or Naver but do they show it with eng sub?

EDIT - Namoo's BTS was edited because it didn't show the dancing part after the CUT anymore. This might have been the BTS where the lipstick flavor was mentioned. But will still try to look for it.

Boss @chi13lou I am with you for that...she always chose the worst timing...I already hate YH, dun make me hate you too Hanna, just be good, shut up and stay in China okay?

and what kiss? where kiss? hahahahaha I am all alert when mentioning about kiss at 1.37am, and feeling hungry too

• Like 9

Okay, I will and I show sleep after this post of backreading...am at page 162, but not regretting trashing out my ending tot..

It 2 freaking 2am now...

Spoiler
18 hours ago, fidda868 said:

I want to add something about JG's caption on his ig...he said "SOON".. the meaning probably could be:

SOON = he will meet his fans at the fanmeeting soon (he assume his fans as Hae Soo).. he did mentioned about meeting his fans soon on his previous ig post..

SOON = they will give us 2nd Season for MLSHR

SOON = he gonna meet JE soon..(privately)

SOON = they gonna show us the deleted scene of Wang So met Hae Soo/Go Ha Jin in modern era

-----------------

Last night i went to bed early due to lack of sleep for the almost a few weeks bec of MLSHR...this morning i woke up and saw JG video post and couldnt believe that he still cannot move on..same like all of us..i think he is the biggest SoSoo Couple shippers amongst us..he still cant forget his Hae Soo / JE right?? i thought he already said goodbye to Wang So in the last bts video that Namoo had posted on V..what is going on here JG??

Its so funny that he pretend to be cool at the fanmeeting while answering all those questions..its so obvious that he paused a while to think what is the best answer to give and to make sure that the answer will not bring any controversy to him and JE.. 

He doesnt forget Jieun and Haesoo...and making us still stay root here...like what @qwenli say, drama had aleady over since tuesday...but I still typing all these on Friday morning...how to move on if oppa keep posting thing lytat...I am still a souless MLSHR/JoonU trash...

Its hard to say goodbye...maybe after saying goodbye, he is missing it their time together more..lololol, remember he say he will rmb Wang So for a long long time, telling us to do so as well..and yes..we are doing that...both oppa and us

15 hours ago, chelleshawol said:

Hello JoonU shippers! I'm a newbie here. I decided to join you guys because of my withdrawal syndrome of our OTP and I also started to ship IU and Joon Gi after seeing that group photo. They are bursting with chemistry ^_^

Btw sorry if this was mentioned before but IU and JoonGi both have a cute mole on their cheeks. IU on her left and JG on his right. One similarity of our couple :wub:

#CheekMoleCouple

Hey, welcome on board, enjoy your stay here (:

14 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Will post the similarities between Nicky Wu & JoonGi and Cecilia Lin & Jieun before the weekend. I just need more details about the similarities between JoonGi and Jieun.

Who was it that posted the astrology data about the two of them? Can you pls. share it with me?LOL

Thanks.

Boss....please mention me in the post while you sharing the similarities...with love from the stalker, thank you.

14 hours ago, redfrommars said:

THIS MADE ME LAUGH! WE'RE REALLY CRAZY JOONU TRASH NOW AREN'T WE? :w00t:

WE NEED AN OFFICIAL NEWS ABOUT THIS! SHERLOCK HOLMES ACTION NEEDED EH?

AND THIS TURLENECK LOOKS FAMILIAR :phew:

Hide contents

OH YES!!! THANKS FOR POINTING THAT OUT...couple turtleneck...did they buy that together kekekekeke

and yes, we are crazy JoonU trash now

13 hours ago, bitofmadness said:

Omg this couple. From couple sweaters to couple turtlenecks. Just announce it already. 

Oh man, did I miss out the couple sweaters?? Any picture, pretty please 

13 hours ago, Thirza Zhavira said:

Hello everyone I'm new here and always silent reader..

But JoonU couple already destroy my life because their amazing chemistry..

And about their photo together even my mom think they were real couple from the way they sit together.

And did you guys realize something in chromatic eyes that joon post in his IG if we screen shot his cat shire eyes and IU cat shire it looks like he's watching her,because the column became side by side and it give me chill from the way he look at her..

and i just realize he delete the bromance video before the "hello"not too long ago, i wonder why??

to me its suspicious, i guess i'm too much delulu mind now,, anyway nice to meet you all, sorry for my poor english..

Hey, welcome welcome and enjoy your stay here...thanks for joining us and doesnt remain silent anymore..

Yes, our life are all destroyed..been a JoonU trash, and me, JoonU crazy trash..aka stalker LOL

13 hours ago, qwenli said:

@Thirza Zhavira yes yes, we did discuss that chromatic eyes pix at length here earlier on :)

I guess he delete the bromance vid because he doesnt need bromance, he needs ROMANCE. :D Did you count how many photos of LJE he has on his public IG, its incredible, his heart is full of her..... I cant even.....

@bitofmadness omo, now LJE is influenced to wear black leather jacket with silver zips????? I dont ship clothings matches, but ..... oh anyway....:sweatingbullets: See all the boxing she is doing? Its her Venus in Aries and Mars in Leo coming out. hahah

I love horoscope and I always love reading u writing horoscope kekekekeke, maybe I should ask you about mine one day.

Yes, he love romance too much...alpha male patient running out soon, as his action is so obvious recently...close to declaring a war already

• Like 11

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

Ugh, if the editor really did edit those scenes out, the editor is literally the worst. This is what really frustrated me about the editing and writing. The series was pre-produced with original source material to reference. From the very beginning the director, writer, editor, and any other production staff should've sat down to storyboard the entire series; the theme, tone, character development, plot, everything. But they didn't and it shows. Plot threads, character development going off the rails, cliffhanger ending, etc.... 

Remember in English classes back in high school and college/university (in North America, English is our writing composition course where you read books and write essays about them), the professors would yell at you about writing out an outline before writing your essay? I wish SHR had a showrunner that had forced everyone to sit down and write out a complete outline/storyboard, even a bare bones skeleton one. Then the showrunner would yell at people to focus when they started to wander from the storyboard.

In this example of Soo being a smart and cunning character, production should've figured this out from very beginning if Soo was that smart. They shouldn't be workshopping it while filming/editing. Watching the last four episodes, I felt as if the writer and editor were still trying to figure out "where do I go from here?" Holy richard simmons, people, you're not working on a mystery novel, you should know by now where the show is heading. 

Edit: Heh. I got my first Richard Simmons censorship:)

Edit: To stay on the thread's topic: Even though we debunked the IG rumour that Voldemort and IU broke up, I stand by my analysis that none of JoonU's behaviour adds up when you look at it from the context of Voldemort and IU's branding. Go JoonU!

parks-and-recreation-Jean-Ralphio-the-wo

• Like 15