[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

58 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

Sorry to cut your post!

BWAHAHAHAHA! I'm so DEAD LAUGHING imagining KHN is being the president of oppa/samchun LJE's fanboy!! LOL!! HAHAHAHHA!! *Couldn't stop laughing*:lol:

Spoiler

tumblr_ml6w5xbxOV1qaavouo1_500.gif

OMG. That GIF. :joy:

Why is it that I can actually imagine KHN like that in an IU concert??

Either my keyboard has gone insane or soompi is angry at me, the tag sign isn't working at all.

Oh well, since we are talking about LJG Fanmeeting, I wanted to ask you all what you did you think of his statement "Watching JIeun-shii onscreen is much different than acting opposite her?", what do you think he meant by this? Because he does keep repeating the fact he fell for HS as he watched the drama.

• Like 14

14 hours ago, riuenu said:

Did Oppa cut off half of the Jimong body..just to make it as clear as close up on himself and his girl

His picture just shift the center focus to himself and Jieun

Spoiler

CwOb5hIVIAAT4IQ.jpg

comparing to Z. Hera that give us the longer shot of the picture...

Spoiler

CwOd14MUMAAgT1L.jpg

I think the MAIN REASON he cropped the edge of picture, of course because he didn't want to be seen too obvious that he lean to Jieun. What else, duh?!! Kekekeke~ From Z.Hera long shot, we already could see that JG actually had "enough" space (at his right side) to "not lean" too much to LJE. Bwahahaha! But in his post, he cropped it, so it looks like there was a "reason" for him to "too much" lean to Jieun. Mwahahaha! As if he didn't have a space and he was afraid he wouldn't be seen in camera. What a clever boy!

But we gotcha you again, JG ssi!!! Kekekeke~ This is our JoonU Shipper Eagle Eyes Power!

200_s.gif

• Like 24

27 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Come to think of it, maybe for him there wasn't any best kiss scene in particular in the drama because THEY WERE ALL TRUE KISSES and not just scenes. Have you heard of a drama where the actors practice the kissing part and continue to do so even after the director shouts CUT, then the actor says tashi! tashi! and the actress smiles then follows him? They are so dedicated to their craft!

The MC was pabo for not wording his question properly. If he really wanted to fish, he should have followed up the NSM answer with, now let's talk about all your kisses with HS in MLSHR.

I'm actually VERY curious what the other fan questions were. I wonder if anyone asked him about IU in one of those questions?

18 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

I hope he makes the mistake of guesting in a variety show where the MCs are all uncle fans of IU so they won't go easy on him and beat the truth out of him.

You just described my top 5 JoonU moment dreams. I totally want him to go on a show where the host and whoever is a guest along with him all have IU as their ideal type and keep pestering him about her :wub:

16 minutes ago, hamsterden4444 said:

Major LOL and getting a stitch from it?? :D

There's another one of him with hair doodles and red smooch on his lips. Did you catch that?? Hilarious that one. :D

That hit me outta nowhere, I burst out laughing with tears in my eyes! The poor guy!

The amount of meme's on him, he has become super popular because of them!

• Like 15

12 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

I think the MAIN REASON he cropped the edge of picture, of course because he didn't want to be seen too obvious that he lean to Jieun. What else, duh?!! Kekekeke~ From Z.Hera long shot, we already could see that JG actually had "enough" space (at his right side) to "not lean" too much to LJE. Bwahahaha! But in his post, he cropped it, so it looks like there was a "reason" for him to "too much" lean to Jieun. Mwahahaha! As if he didn't have a space and he was afraid he wouldn't be seen in camera. What a clever boy!

But we gotcha you again, JG ssi!!! Kekekeke~ This is our JoonU Shipper Eagle Eyes Power!

Hahahahahaha, but he forget...first IG, that we tot Jieun is on his lap is more explosive as compare to what he posted.

CwMIniXVYAAHe-h.jpg

And we ALREADY SAW there is ALOT of space...but I still think...he wanna shift the center focus to him...first look of his post...Jieun and himself seem clearer and "bigger" as compared to other casts, they suddenly just stand out to me, maybe he is just good in measuring the proportion ...

Especially compared to the supposing orginal photo without cropping that Won(sorry I cant rmb his name) post

Alright..I bring out these pictures again LOL

Just cant get enough of these

• Like 20

1 minute ago, akinahana89 said:

Thank you all for the comments and support. ^^ I'm sorry there was so much technical difficulties going on, from being unable to comment due to an excess of tags, my IG going on lock down for a few minutes (I had to verify I wasn't being attacked by spam bots. LOL), to not putting the link to the YT video on my profile earlier. I'm also sorry for not being able to post a short clip of the video as the post to mass attack on. I fell asleep and lost out on that time to make it, so as a last minute thing, I just chose to use that photo. It's the first time I've ever done anything like this, much less on IG, so there were a lot of things I didn't know or expect. Still, we worked through it all, right? ^^;

Don't worry! It's ok!!! Thank you for the hardwork!! :) :heart:

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

BingoB)

I saw the difference in the pictures too but then when you look at how much he cropped it up, leaving lil to no space by his empty side, its quite obvious he wanted it to look like he HAD to lean into her side. I don't think he realized that the others would end up posting the long shot. In a way he is trying to make sure none of his die hard aka weibo fans get up in arms again.

• Like 16

12 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

Oh well, since we are talking about LJG Fanmeeting, I wanted to ask you all what you did you think of his statement "Watching JIeun-shii onscreen is much different than acting opposite her?", what do you think he meant by this? Because he does keep repeating the fact he fell for HS as he watched the drama.

Maybe he only realized the level of chemistry they had when he watched the entire drama unfold. I guess even when he was there when scenes were being shot, and since they shoot scenes not in the proper order, it was totally different. He only saw the totality of HS when he watched the drama. It's like seeing bits and pieces sewn together. LOL

• Like 19

6 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

Thank you all for the comments and support. ^^ I'm sorry there was so much technical difficulties going on, from being unable to comment due to an excess of tags, my IG going on lock down for a few minutes (I had to verify I wasn't being attacked by spam bots. LOL), to not putting the link to the YT video on my profile earlier. I'm also sorry for not being able to post a short clip of the video as the post to mass attack on. I fell asleep and lost out on that time to make it, so as a last minute thing, I just chose to use that photo. It's the first time I've ever done anything like this, much less on IG, so there were a lot of things I didn't know or expect. Still, we worked through it all, right? ^^;

you had work really really hard...and you shouldnt be sorry...we should be the one, thanking you to the fullness...

This is one of the best fan project I had ever come across...the video is beautifully done. It bring tears to many...and it really touches deep down to my heart.

Sleep...is what you need now, you are sacrificing your time, your sleep, your brain juice and brain power for us, for the casts of MLSHR...I could never thanks you enough for doing that...

Like I say, fan project is never easy...and the process really testing patient to the max...effort, time and hardwork inputted, and anxiousness eating you up when getting near to the finishing result...BUT the sense of achievement is there right? (: 

I believe the casts will notice it..especially uri Joongi netizen...

Please get enough sleep and get back abit of your personal life too..tho I am still a floating MLSHR trash soul

• Like 20

16 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Maybe he only realized the level of chemistry they had when he watched the entire drama unfold. I guess even when he was there when scenes were being shot, and since they shoot scenes not in the proper order, it was totally different. He only saw the totality of HS when he watched the drama. It's like seeing bits and pieces sewn together. LOL

It's like a real life MUHFUGGIN movie #lovelovelove

• Like 11

20 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Even I felt so, I really think he didn't imagine he would end up having his best chemistry ever with her to the point that people would ask him to date her in real. I mean he was jealous of KHN at one point before the show aired because he had romantic scenes with her and like IU had said in the presscon vlive video they had only seen like first three episodes and not the rest so they pretty much didn't know what and how it would be shown, he probably also thought KHN and IU had better chemistry like many others but once he saw their scenes properly as it aired and the reactions, he must have realized just how powerful their chemistry was.

• Like 17

6 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

Even I felt so, I really think he didn't imagine he would end up having his best chemistry ever with her to the point that people would ask him to date her in real. I mean he was jealous of KHN at one point before the show aired because he had romantic scenes with her and like IU had said in the presscon vlive video they had only seen like first three episodes and not the rest so they pretty much didn't know what and how it would be shown, he probably also thought KHN and IU had better chemistry like many others but once he saw their scenes properly as it aired and the reactions, he must have realized just how powerful their chemistry was.

Siddenly had a flashback of HS singing at Eun's bday and WS realizing he is in love with her. :phew:

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

Even I felt so, I really think he didn't imagine he would end up having his best chemistry ever with her to the point that people would ask him to date her in real. I mean he was jealous of KHN at one point before the show aired because he had romantic scenes with her, he probably also thought they had better chemistry like many others but once he saw their scenes properly as it aired and the reactions, he must have realized just how powerful their chemistry was.

Ooooh where? 

Just sharing my most favourite BTS photo of JoonU with everyone  :) Can you imagine how many more photos there are of them interacting like this? Hehe. Hope they release a photo book or something. 

I don't know how to paste Instagram photos on soompi forums! Sorry for making you click on the link~~~

• Like 17

13 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

I understand what he wanted to say because I feel similar. I also like stronger characters better (and those are usually villains). Based in his answer he liked YW better ONLY taking in consideration her strong personality. LJG's ideal type are strong women. HS is weaker compared to YW. After all, LJG has opposite personality to Wang So. WS is obviously made for HS, the reason he loves HS so much is because she is not like YW. LJG is a different case. Selecting YW Is not about the actress who played the character. Why LJG feels attracted to IU? Because she has strong personality. IU (Ji Eun) not HS. 

In my case: I am really attracted to Wang So but I am not attracted to LJG. I appreciate him, I like him but not attracted. Why? Because I am attracted to WS's manly personality and his handsomeness/sexiness is only a plus (very welcomed). 

-----------

Same with the time when the Cosmopolitan question was "If you were the heroine which prince you will fall in love with?". IU can only select one and even tho she admitted later she liked both 14th prince and 4th prince because their love for HS never changed, she chose 14th prince. IU's favorite type of love (for her life) was the one 14th prince had. That doesn't mean IU likes Jisoo. 

Same for me! I do attracted to that "cold" masked WS!! Or when he takes a photo with Jieun in Cosmopolitan Photo Shoot. Omo, I'm so dying with that incredible contoured-jawline of his make-up :wub:. I'm so dying with that cold, cool, masculine, reserved behavior!!!

tumblr_m8klp6hEpH1rvv4qro1_500.gif

(Kekeke~ found this Jieun gif, hope she was felt like this too in her heart when did that photoshoot with JG!!)

I mean, must admit it, I am never a LJG's fans and feeling attracted to him before although I watch him in "My Girl". His role in that drama was a playboy, cheerful, but lonely guy, maybe that was the reason I didn't notice him before, because my preference type of man is a cool guy (I prefer LDW's cool role in that drama).

And maybe because my personality has already similar with him (in real life), like cheerful, cheesy, foolish and often joking around (Correct me if i wrong), i do feel attracted with someone who has that opposite charm than me. That's why I am more attracted with Jieun (as a fans, of course, since we're girls) who has this reserved, calm, mature personality and make me curious about her. Maybe JG feels the same too toward Jieun? Kekekeke~

• Like 17

26 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

Siddenly had a flashback of HS singing at Eun's bday and WS realizing he is in love with her. :phew:

Aiiish! What a moment to remember. Now i'm going to daydream about a similar situation for JoonU :wub:

19 minutes ago, liplockvomit said:

Ooooh where? 

Just sharing my most favourite BTS photo of JoonU with everyone  :) Can you imagine how many more photos there are of them interacting like this? Hehe. Hope they release a photo book or something. 

I don't know how to paste Instagram photos on soompi forums! Sorry for making you click on the link~~~

On insta, there are some, not many but a few who have asked them to get together in real.

Here you go, you just need to copy and paste the link of the insta photo. It will automatically display the picture.

Alright off to bed, Goodnight everyone :star:

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

What personal life? For the past few months, my personal life has been SHR, Joon Gi, IU, and JoonU. LOL But thank you for your kind words. ^^ The sense of achievement is there, yes. I'm very happy and grateful I got the opportunity to do this project. SHR is very important and meaningful to me and I wanted to show my love in any and all ways.

same as me...life as a MLSHR and now JoonU trash...still finding ways not to part with them...aishhhhhh

alright...I had finally settle what I need to do in another fandom...3.15am and time to sleep.

Please get ample sleep, I still waiting for uri ship captain to be here to spazz with us!  단결 !

• Like 12

5 hours ago, moonlovertales said:

@liplockvomit

Exactly if those two went on for 2 years without contact then met again to have the same feelings arise then I still have hope for these two. Anyway, knowing LJG hunger as an actor, he ain't settling down anytime soon and IU, like you said is still young, she would probably settle before she hits 30 however.

They got married just a year after they finished their second drama together right? I mean Scarlet Heart 2 and announced the romance just around the time they began shooting I think.

I just googled this, and yeah I think their second drama brought them into contact again and that was when they got together >< Hope JoonU get opportunities to work together again! I mean they both can act, sing, dance...

---

Anyway, I was digging around about Voldemort-- who talked about IU in three consecutive interviews (dates 28 June, 5 July, 8 July respectively)

During the 5 July interview, he said "A lot of people worry for us, and thankfully we are doing good."

Production period of SHR was from 27 Jan - 1 July 2016. I just find it strange that the dates are so near? Mmmmm... He was also quoted as saying that he visited her on set in June. I wonder how meeting LJG and seeing JoonU in action felt :P Maybe that's why he made the above comment heehee. 

• Like 16