[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Thanks @glamlove123

Spoiler

Due to the popularity of this thread recently,  i want to wish GOD once again ....may joonu become real couple.  Aameen

Well, this is shipping thread right? 

Will we get delicious crumbs this weekend? Ice cream? Or hiccups?  Kkkkk

:blush: Stay fabulous stargazers

After watching Lawless Lawyer script reading, looks like actor chio min su is already in high spirit with JG. Hopefully that stays and translate into superb acting. 

While In the first 3 eps of My mister, surprises were pulled off indeed. The bashing and the kissing. So far, i am interested to know what will develop after this. And the ost, Sondia, real nice. Btw who is the singer?

• Like 3

This mood..... Omooo

Spoiler

I think i am gonna overfeed.... Ice creaaam

Thank u king!!!!!!!!!!!! 

To stalker =

#please screencapt the hidden post

17 hours ago, saphire_D said:

Thanks @glamlove123

Will we get delicious crumbs this weekend? Ice cream? Or hiccups?  Kkkkk

:blush: Stay fabulous stargazers

From what i have read, seems like the question posed was... which character is your best character or which character you like best? Hanteo picked Ji An. Then JE said Hae Soo. And she gives the reasons i guess. 

Anyway, if anyone has the translated version, the better. 

• Like 5

@glamlove123 Ekeke.. the lie detector does help a lot.. if its not becoz of it.. she might say ji An for the sake of her latest drama promo.. but she couldnt.. and she did not pick Ji an in the first place even when the  detector is turn off.:D..

Chingus.. @saphire_D chingu Where is the full video of that ? I couldnt find that one..

happy Easter and happy april fool guys!!..may many many.. many ..good surprises will come a head from our OTP.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, syirazz07 said:

@glamlove123 chingu JE ask us to like the page in order to support YIN new reality show:heart:what a friendship goals

#If_this_reaches_300000likes_by_10pm_there_will_be_a_present

https://mobile.twitter.com/IUteamstarcandy

I have liked them all. Now we hv 3 pics of YIN as JE ‘s latest update. Even tvn_joy IG commented at the latest YIN’s pic. 

Kkk... support tvN’s variety show and drama. That person’s drama coming in May. Lol....

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1