[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

3 hours ago, chi13lou said:

She posted it in her fan cafe. Looks like LOEN will make an announcement at 7pm KST but what it pertains to, no one knows yet. It might have something to do with her 4th album. What's interesting though is the drawing on the other side, and that my friend, is what we have been speculating on.LOL

Have a great Sunday! Tell your hubby and kids that this is the last Sunday where they take the backseat to MLSHR, unless of course, the announcement is totally off-tangent to expectations that you will be here until wedding bells ring! dance with me crazy rabbit

2 hours ago, caramelovers07 said:

We're talking about this pix that LJE shares recently @freckledcontessa

EDIT: HAPPY 100TH PAGES OF OUR JOONU THREAD, BTW!!:heart:

Thank you, dearies! 

It's either 4th prince So or her album. So the number 4 is really significant. How cute! XX

• Like 14

1 hour ago, sosooyah19 said:

they really look good together,,,,  when i see them, esp in the cosmo mag, they look like the fox and lamb, the guy is oozing with appeal while the girl looked like so innocent taken by the fox.. like a moth attracted to fire... :blush:

Ikr. It's like he is the Yin to her Yang, two opposite forces, dark and light, innocence and passion just attracted to each other like magnets!

55 minutes ago, qwenli said:

I wanted to include Haneul as a contrast :lol:

and refer to similar stare from BBJX leads

I actually went on in search of Nicky Wu and Cecilia IV's recently even though most of them had like no subs and they were going off in rapid chinese :sweatingbullets: I really wanted to see how they interacted and it was pretty obvious he was fond of her, however I find Nicky to be more playful with her, in one IV where they asked her ideal type, he is the one to jump and answer first :joy:

• Like 21

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

pciu1_zps4mc9t7bz.jpg

I wanted to include Haneul as a contrast :lol:

and refer to similar stare from BBJX leads

Hide contents

nicky_zpsnhzfqpqg.jpg

[spoiler/]

Yes! Omg yes! Thank you for posting this @qwenli  I'm so bad with posting photos and links over here but BIG THANK YOU to you for posting this here. If you search further and watch all their interactions, you would find him ALWAYS so gentle with her, holding her hand when she walked down the red carpet or stairs, holding her dress so that she doesn't trip, whispering into her ears, stealing glances at her, saying something to make her laugh, etc. She, in turn, will look up to him whenever she answers any interview questions, steal glances at him, sense his stares and return the loving gazed with sweet smiles, allow him to hold and pamper her whenever they appear in award ceremonies etc. In particular, there's an award where Cecilia was the winner, and she was about to walk past Nicky who's sitting nearer to the aisle, he COULDNT RESIST and had to HOLD her hands while she walked past as though afraid she might trip. I could go on and on. But really my point is back to SoSoo who are behaving EXACTLY LIKE THE SAME MODE like they are a pair of Siamese twins, inseparable when they are together.

16 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

Ikr. It's like he is the Yin to her Yang, two opposite forces, dark and light, innocence and passion just attracted to each other like magnets!

I actually went on in search of Nicky Wu and Cecilia IV's recently even though most of them had like no subs and they were going off in rapid chinese :sweatingbullets: I really wanted to see how they interacted and it was pretty obvious he was fond of her, however I find Nicky to be more playful with her, in one IV where they asked her ideal type, he is the one to jump and answer first :joy:

Yes. He's always playful around her. She's the demure type but was also playful back to him. She tickled him when he was doing push up in a china variety show to promote their BBJX drama. 

Happy 100th pages chingus!! May our SoSoo ship set sail to the universe of forever love and eternal bliss!!! 

\^_^/

• Like 21

4 hours ago, qwenli said:

["i love you HS" gif]

:D:D:D

The whole vid of that one is one of my faves. I do not know if in there he also said the 'go out with me' statement which is my most fave vid. To be able to say such words when not in character is something to me. Even if it seems like he's joking. I believe there is something within that made JG utter those words. Besides he didn't say "i love you" to all of his previous leading lady. JE is really special.

7 hours ago, fidda868 said:

I'm not sure this has been shared in here or not but this MV is so heartbreaking for SoSoo.. huhhukk

Heartbreaking but oh so beautiful. 

I do not expect that they will have a happy ending in Goryeo because it's impossible given their situations; however, i hope the director will be true to his words that the ending will be happy and they can only do that in the present time. I hope it will really end in the present time. 

• Like 17

10 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

As for the project, I literally just finished the final tally:

405 submissions
210 cities
64 countries

I'll have my work cut out for me for sure... Yikes~ Haha

Oh my goodness i forgot about this and I don't know if i will be able to send one because we are at my friends house. Will stay here until tuesday. I am so envious and guilty. I'm sorry. I really am.

• Like 14

2 hours ago, riuenu said:

Yup, normally girl will change image and cut short her hair after break up, hair damage, there is always hair treatment and need not cut away her long hair till so short =×

that's exactly what i thought when i saw her short hair. cross finger that she did :sweatingbullets:

about her latest picture, is it true that she will announce something about her album today at 7pm kst?? i can't wait to hear a goodnews 

45 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

405 submissions
210 cities
64 countries

edit://
And, of course, I end up on page 101. LOL

wow this is unbeliavable, so many people participate for the project. fighting dear @akinahana89

congrats for 100 plus 1 pages... joonu shippers are rock :glasses:

• Like 17

12 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

Since you mentioned all those things they used to do with each other, I remembered presscon where they had to walk off the stage with KHN going in the other direction but what I noticed was LJG turned back and nearly reached out to help LJE but dropped his arm and faced ahead once he realized she was okay then the obvious arm hold even though KHN was standing right next to them. There are quite a few hints but it's mostly with his body language and eyes otherwise LJG seems more in control of himself in comparison to Nicky Wu who in my opinion seems very smitten. 

And also, all this reminded me of that pic of the wrap up party where KHN tried to hold umbrella for IU and other times when he tried to like compliment/flirt with her, there is a distinct difference in way she reacts to his attention and LJG's attention. KHN tries to do a lot of sweet and silly stuff to catch her attention but she barely seems fazed by it and just smiles good-naturedly however compare that to LJG complimenting her, she seems genuinely embarrassed/shy and she laughs out loud everytime he tries to make her laugh by doing anything silly.

@bolded part:

She seems a bit like IU in nature too.

She is really different with JG. I really see her as a typical young woman who's inlove, that JG is the reason behind. And i can hope and pray that it is true. 

• Like 18

59 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

Sorry I haven't checked in with y'all for a while. ^^; I've been working like a cow on the fan project. If I didn't have @meahri_1 and @chi13lou's constant help and support over the past week, I don't think I would have been able to get much done. 

I promise I'll catch up on everything in JoonU thread once the project is complete. I WANT TO SPAZZ ABOUT JOONU TOO!! lol.

Glad I could snag a post on the 100th page though. Our first milestone. :wub:

405 submissions
210 cities
64 countries

edit://
And, of course, I end up on page 101. LOL

:open_mouth::open_mouth:

Wow! This is amazing! 64 countries! *speechless*

Really, you guys are so amazing to be doing such a HUGE project for the talented show cast and taking up such an initiative even though you all must have busy schedules in your real life. You guys are awesome!

http://67.media.tumblr.com/2c945ede277e18eb6fbcb315601b2610/tumblr_inline_np1m6zqHII1qi9fgw_500.gif

I'm sure this project will be a grand success!

• Like 24

14 minutes ago, freckledcontessa said:

She is really different with JG. I really see her as a typical young woman who's inlove, that JG is the reason behind. And i can hope and pray that it is true. 

I have a hard time speculating anything from her end because she is in a committed relationship but one thing, I definitely know for sure is she admires him a lot and considers him a really close friend, she really isn't someone who tries to play up her closeness with anyone for media and frankly what more attention does this show need? It's HUGE success internationally and in the domestic market, playing up a showmance between LJG and LJE is a recipe for utter disaster so I do believe it's genuine fondness and affection they have for each other but it has yet to progress forward because, well she is taken.

• Like 19

GUYS!! Hanna updated her IG & LJG likes it:

Her caption is "See u soon".

Is that mean she will attend LJG's mini fans meeting???!!! Because I mean, why would Joon Gi likes her selfie picture, if it is not related with his work? He never likes Jieun selfie (that is not related with ML). Or is it because he (and other casts) can't meet her regularly because she lived in China? (Correct me if i wrong?)

Omo, either ways, hopefully, Jieun will join LJG mini fans meeting too!!

• Like 14

23 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

I have a hard time speculating anything from her end because she is in a committed relationship but one thing, I definitely know for sure is she admires him a lot and considers him a really close friend, she really isn't someone who tries to play up her closeness with anyone for media and frankly what more attention does this show need? It's HUGE success internationally and in the domestic market, playing up a showmance between LJG and LJE is a recipe for utter disaster so I do believe it's genuine fondness and affection they have for each other but it has yet to progress forward because, well she is taken.

I intentionally didn't consider the boyfriend because i do not want to think how can she give off that vibe with JG considering she is in a relationship. It doesn't follow to me. But while it is proven that you can fall for someone while in a relationship, the real challege is if they can nurture and grow that feeling. And i hope that in the case of JG and JE they will be able to find a way. 

• Like 17

19 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

Is that mean she will attend LJG's mini fans meeting???!!! Because I mean, why would Joon Gi likes her selfie picture, if it is not related with his work? He never likes Jieun selfie (that is not related with ML). Or is it because he (and other casts) can't meet her regularly because she lived in China? (Correct me if i wrong?)

I want to like your post but I didn't because it's about this girl. I don't like her. And the stat it is so I-dont-want-to-say-it-because-i-dont-want-it-to-happen. I want JE in JG's fan meeting not her. Only JE. Sorry this attitude is so highschool, i just can't help it. 

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

Saw this the moment I woke up and really ruined my morning but he sorta also likes Seohyun's pictures that are unrelated to ML too. However, recently my notifications show more of him liking Hanna's selfies so I dunno :sweatingbullets: Maybe Hanna is really close to all the cast, I see her constantly liking and commenting on z.hera, HJH, IU, etc instagram updates.

About LJG never having liked LJE's selfies, I mean so far I think she only put up two ML pictures after her sns hiatus. We can only know if he likes her selfies or not, once she posts something unrelated to ML.

I really don't think Hanna might attend the fanmeeting alone, I mean that would be really insensitive towards SoSoo fans which are pretty majority of ML fandom. I mean her IG update of King & Queen is not something anyone can complain about since it's personal acct for her fans but having her there but not the other female cast would give out a wrong message especially since it's LJG's fan meeting. I think if anyone is gonna attend the fanmeeting then LJG would call the entire cast, not just a few because it might be taken the wrong way.

13 minutes ago, freckledcontessa said:

I intentionally didn't consider the boyfriend because i do not want to think how can she give off that vibe with JG considering she is in a relationship. It doesn't follow to me. But while it is proven that you can fall for someone while in a relationship, the real challege is if they can nurture and grow that feeling. And i hope that in the case of JG and JE they will be able to find a way. 

I understand what you mean, that's why its a bit hard for me as well to say anything from her end. But even Liu Shi Shi was committed during BJJX and still somehow her and nicky found their way back to each other after that relationship ended so I can keep hope :D But I think LJG and LJE would need another show or some work together again when they are both single.

• Like 17