[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

7 hours ago, paulina79 said:

If we compare the lukewarm look he gave JE during the first script reading to what happen now it is poles apart. When we look at his face when he look at her during the script reading there was uncertainty and zero smile. He described her as a good singer with some good song but not an idol that he was a fan of. But after MLSHR everything seems to change. He praises all the time. He becomes a fan , a biscuits mind you, awed of her talent and accomplishment. I wonder what had happen to him really in those six months of acting together. What made him change. What did JE do that made him head over heel (in love) with her.

Nobody commands the heart only God ... As sometimes, see our true love in a corner or in a drama hahahaha ...

• Like 1

I started watching doramas after Moon Lovers, especially romance, I am a very observant person and I analyze everything in the smallest details. There are no romantic actors who have this chemistry that has won the hearts of fans like JG and JE, there is no "I can be wrong". When watching the third chapter of Moon Lover when the snow falls the look of him to her already was different. I watched + 10 times I'm watching again to kill the longing and it was in this scene that I noticed the look of him that was true, now I'm analyzing hers not yet reached the conclusion, she is very serious. I remember an interview he gave saying that in the first chapter he thought she could not bear to do the drama, when it was in the second chapter he saw that he was wrong and then it was only praise for his Jieun. I also watched V-live when he went to meet the fans in the last chapter where he talks about K-Hanna and Jieun in the end he says that love has to work, I wonder if it was a crumb or did I misunderstand? .... I hope one thing JG and JE face all these obstacles and will be happy we are in your favor.

• Like 6

18 hours ago, saphire_D said:

Woa.... @deori u fast honey!! Thanks 4 sharing. O my GOD he is so cute....

U're welcome dear :)

Knowing the fact He was captivated with Queen's performance, never opened his phone at all, his stare is really depicting someone in love and when Queen's asked biscuits uaena to wave their hands,  He waved his hands like crazy.. So cute

May I take it as a crumb too, kekeke..

His body language reminds me when King & Queen attended SAF 2016 ago. 

When Queen tried the massage chair and suddenly almost fall down, King caught her and helped her wearing her high heels.  So cute.. 

Credit to: mimi.joonu 

• Like 8

39 minutes ago, saphire_D said:

Yes @deori From SAF,  we can see there were so much crumbs. I am a late mlshr fan,  but i can feel how happy stargazers at dec 31

Hide contents

And how he offered to replace JE for trying the massage chair,  it was so cute. But JE refused,  i think it is wise,  to avoid the scandal

. I wish that precious moment come again this Dec.... Is it possible guys? 

Let's extend the date until 8th Jan 2018. The gave us heart attack with tripple whammy 31st Dec 2016,7th Jan 2017 and 8th Jan 2017. Wishing for more crumbs and cakes. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, paulina79 said:

Let's extend the date until 8th Jan 2018. The gave us heart attack with tripple whammy 31st Dec 2016,7th Jan 2017 and 8th Jan 2017. Wishing for more crumbs and cakes. 

Spoiler

I keep asking  what changed  the natural course of things after January 2017 ..  if JG was refused, among them would be  install an atmosphere of embarrassment and he would not have gone at her concert …perhaps he has never dared make her any proposals 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, saphire_D said:

So queen chatted with her friends last night

Anyone know who is JE talking about in the insta story? "There is no Hyukgeose here."

12 hours ago, deori said:

When Queen tried the massage chair and suddenly almost fall down, King caught her and helped her wearing her high heels.  So cute..

Haha...this was indeed cute. And King was right there to save his Queen. Kekeke....

• Like 1

In the wake of 12th annivessary of "The king and the clown" a film which shot our king to stardom it brings me back to the "April storm". Especially when JE hosted the Melon Radio. Whether it was coincident or not but the timing was perfect. During the radio show JE had chosen songs that really suited their condition. And she sang live part of "Fate" TKAC OST and "Stigma" by Im Jae Bum. Yesterday I searched both songs with English translations and really both songs are telling their story. I don't think it was coincidence. More of JE supporting, comforting him in his turbulant situation. 

Ok ready for some delulu thoughts:D in Fate in the lyrics there is this part saying when everything is clear/ the problem is over, let us meet and start over/ continue with our love. It reminds me of JG meeting her during the concert the famous IG post. Do you think what I think ?:blush:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, paulina79 said:

And she sang live part of "Fate" TKAC OST and "Stigma" by Im Jae Bum. Yesterday I searched both songs with English translations and really both songs are telling their story. I don't think it was coincidence. More of JE supporting, comforting him in his turbulant situation. 

Yes, i remember the Fate song though she said something like she has never sang that song before. Do you have the link to it?

This film is very meaningful to King. His IG profile pic says it so.

Your delulu? Starting over? Kkkk...

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

Yes, i remember the Fate song though she said something like she has never sang that song before. Do you have the link to it?

This film is very meaningful to King. His IG profile pic says it so.

Your delulu? Starting over? Kkkk...

I just searched in youtube. 

Yes starting over or it is always there but can't make it public coz circumstances you know. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, glamlove123 said:

Gosh, read fans’ comments and seemed like most fans commented JG looking handsome or gorgeous etc. Looks happy... doesn’t love make you all that? Delulu me or what? Kkkk....

Perhaps JG doing well on all levels. He expressed his desire  to play next year a negative role in a movie and besides him was reputed director Lee Joon-ik who won this year's Oscar equivalent Grand Bell Awards  for directing Anarchist from Colony. I want to see JG in a role like Won  Bin  in  The man from nowhere or Lee Byun Hun in The bittersweet life  movie…

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchist_from_Colony

• Like 4

On 12/16/2017 at 3:10 PM, saphire_D said:

Yes @deori From SAF,  we can see there were so much crumbs. I am a late mlshr fan,  but i can feel how happy stargazers at dec 31

Reveal hidden contents

And how he offered to replace JE for trying the massage chair,  it was so cute. But JE refused,  i think it is wise,  to avoid the scandal

. I wish that precious moment come again this Dec.... Is it possible guys? 

Nothing is impossible chingu.

I am so greedy that day and night, I am chanting for some more crumbs. I am  JG & JE glutton. Kekeke! 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 2