[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

For those who want to vote for our Queen.

Side note, for the concert during the Dear Name song there is a part where names are flash on the screen similar to MMA performance. The difference is for the concert those names are Uaena names (those who join her official fan club). That is why if you see fan can of the live performance you will also see English names (international Uaena). IU and her team names are also in there.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, ShaiKeun said:

Google translate from Japanese

Actor Lee Jun-ki watched a concert of IU and released a commemorative photo.

Today (11th), Lee Jun Ki wrote in his own Instagram "With over 5 hours, a perfect stage without getting tired, the only artist that gives the audience all the energy, Ziun (the real name of IU)" .

Also, "What I really appreciate is the impression that every single stage will be finished into a single work with a versatile story. To finish the long schedule, it must be lonely and empty. When I put out what I was filling up, Thanks to that, we can really fill up a lot of things.Although sensitivity has been very dry these days, it has gotten wet like a shower, thank you for inviting me to a wonderful concert. " Added.

In the picture released with the photograph, Lee Jun Ki who took a close look posed, IU is reflected. The two of us shoulder and smiled.

IU and Lee Jun Ki co-starred in the SBS drama "Rei <Rei> ~ Masaru Hana 8 Princesses ~". Two friendships who have not changed rejoined the fans.
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

I've read somewhere (ig or twitter) that the jacket JG wore attending JE concert yesterday was a present fr a Taiwan fan during his Taiwan FM on the 8th Jan 2017. The magical date where JE was a guest. He wore it for JE concert yesterday. If this is true than I don't think it is a coincidence. He is making a statement.

• Like 7

cr to owner

I liked so much  his  words addressed to IU on  IG, full of sensitivity, delicacy, emotion, it seems that they are connected with unseen threads ... their  two moles wich complement one another  remind me  the myth of the two halves of the sphere:

https://outre-monde.com/2010/09/25/platonic-myths-the-myth-of-aristophanes/

• Like 7

Wow... hestia529 is making a good advertisement for this diving co and JG. JG has quite a number of international fans who I am sure by now are interested in heading to Okinawa. These can be fillers for JG (in between his core activities) to indulge in something he enjoys but at the same time it means income for him too. Advertising, nature/diving series ... Well, i guess after about 4 months of acting, which is his first love, he needs to do something light before venturing back into another film/drama series. And from my POV, a step towards balancing work and family life. I sincerely hope what ever he has in plan will work out for him this time around. 

Kkk...yes @ShaiKeun , he was diving away, when fans were asking him to update his IG. At least, we know that he was there on the 7th (signed tshirt). On the 10th he was already back in Seoul. Kind of intriguing too, that the pictures surfaced only after 10th. Suddenly we find his pics everywhere, from the TV prog, the concert and then his diving activity, Which i think is good planning on his side. To be relevant to his fans in the form of work life and personal life. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

When looking at JG’s IG pics, i cant help smiling at myself even until today. Haha... 

1st pic : taking into reference the no 5 on the cabinet on the background, he was just a bit leaning towards JE. 

2nd pic : the no 5 is now partially hidden. That is how much his head is getting nearer to JE. And JE’s eyes.... haha... or was he saying, tashi, tashi....

• Like 4
  • LOL 2