[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

HAHaha! I think we are making Soompi busy chingus. It keeps on crashing. Or is it because of the JoonU fever? 

Even if king is not present in MMA2017, he never fails to listen to queen’s  singing Dear Name. My delulu heart strikes again. 

• Like 7

Queen you are jjang!! 

I saw her watery eyes... Wonder what she think abt when she sang those 2 awesome songs!  If our delulu is right,  so someone behind the scene, the one who was the inspiration is deserve to have you Queen... 

Both of them are fabulous!! Please GOD,  make them real couple.... Jeballllll

And the VCR,  omo thanks chinguuu.... Really MLSHR feels!!  And the way she wear the ring... I think it is kinda a wife waiting 4 her hubby... (oh... My delulu exploded) 

15 minutes ago, ShaiKeun said:

But anyways.. 

Do you know where king is chingus? He is so silent now adays. giphy.gif

I wish now he is busy preparing MMA after party,  celebration party and also MLSHR reunion somewhere in modern Seongak 

Someone editwd their pict so perfectly

Look who like this post.... King guardian angel.... Mm..... Nuomuhe nuomuhe... 

So you did not update ur IG but being stalker..? Ke ke ke.... 

The caption! Pegasus!! 

King = Psssttt..... U need my sign right? 

Stargazers = yess,  please King,  bigger cakes!! 

@saphire_D Sang hyun oppa has been liking all post relating to queen. Especially by IU team. I think that is already crumbs. Eventhough King is not follwing anyone but he has his guardian to notify him.:wub:

Love seeing MLSHR bonding last night. 3rd prince was so delighted to sit near queen. Of course Hanna got to present her the award. 

Talking about rings. She really wore them on most fingers except the third finger on the left. Must be waiting for the right ring.:D

Everything was so beautiful and grand last night. Queen slay the stage with her majestic performance. Showing the crowd what 10 years of experience in her flawless performance. A bit sad the one person that should be there was not invited. 

Good luck in your concert today queen. 

• Like 7

@saphire_D @paulina79 yippee,  thank you for the crumbs chingu. Knowing the interaction between King's team & Queen's team is more than enough for now. The bonding of close colleague :rolleyes:

Found this video,  interaction of 3rd Prince & Queen, MLSHR cast friendship is still close. ^^ 

Credit to: moonljg

• Like 7

This "popular" black leather jacket is out from JE wardrobe :lol: Happy to see u black leather jacket!! 

Queen sang "someday" omo.... Remember the time when we discussed it? Mmm and she wore red and black.... 

Crumbs..... Unstopable crumbs

Bow... Kamshamnida Queen and King!! 

Spoiler

Queen'5 or King'5?

JG is one of the few Korean artist  whom I saw  he take  his  gifts from fans himself, now I see IU doing the same  ... coincidence ..

and coincidences  not stop here, IU’s best friend , Yoo In Na,  is the same age as JG.

IU had invited today in concert Epik High band who sang with JG  in 2014 in China, one of the band members was JG fellow army

• Like 4

So many coincidences ....after all IU waves are calm down hope somebody say something in his IG

:cry: King..... Update please.... Your fans already have tantrum