[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

@deori i just love to hear that she wrote TTN based on her true feeling,  shipper knew it!!!! 

@glamlove123, @paulina79 Yeah.... It is surprising moment,  she wore 3 rings and yesterday she also wore tiny earring,  and my shipper eye blink blink,  it is JG's style!! Wonder someone gigling happily out there.... Omo....you feed us queen and king 

@syirazz07 other stargazer even guessed that yesterday is day 100th of his love confession... So it should be around august 15th?omo....is it right?  Was it time when they do Instaflirt? Then the 25th august we knew what big present came to this ship... Goosebump here!! 

Woo happy 1000 pages \^0^/ Stargazers!! wherever you are, here and there... Hope BBJX miracles comes true very soon! :D at least we can get more crumbs or any surprise moments between these two T_T missing them together again.

Last year, the next month...i'm so happy just like it's best christmas gift for me, to know they gonna walk together for SAF...time flies so fast.

• Like 7

Happy 1000 pages, chingu! 

IU looks so beautiful, sweet and fresh. I think she is at the top of her career and beauty now... all artists want to sing in duet with her, directors want her in dramas ... I think she is now like JG 10 years ago ... she has so many admirers now, new projects, she is very busy….I think she was advised to take care of her career mainly, it is her time now…  I hope she  chose  our impetuous boy….

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, loljk17 said:

Happy 1000 pages, chingu! 

IU looks so beautiful, sweet and fresh. I think she is at the top of her career and beauty now... all artists want to sing in duet with her, directors want her in dramas ... I think she is now like JG 10 years ago ... she has so many admirers now, new projects, she is very busy….I think she was advised to take care of her career mainly, it is her time now…  I hope she  chose  our impetuous boy….

It could be very hard decision... But i hope someone with kind heart IU know what best 4 her. We only support no matter what she take (although deep in my heart i really hope she choose him,  especially if he propose :unsure:)

27 minutes ago, saphire_D said:

It could be very hard decision... But i hope someone with kind heart IU know what best 4 her. We only support no matter what she take (although deep in my heart i really hope she choose him,  especially if he propose :unsure:)

yes, whatever they choose, whether they will be together or not, I will love them always for the emotions and joy (to see a very  good drama) they have created to their role in MLSHR. MLSHR remains my  soul korean drama.

• Like 7

@loljk17 see,  you are making me a lost child already :(:D

But it is okay, as a shipper we habe to ready facing all possibilities,  even some hajunses out there said that stargazers are deluluers,  ke ke ke.... 

50 minutes ago, saphire_D said:

@loljk17 see,  you are making me a lost child already :(:D

But it is okay, as a shipper we habe to ready facing all possibilities,  even some hajunses out there said that stargazers are deluluers,  ke ke ke.... 

Sorry, that was not my intention ... I'm hopeful, otherwise I would not be here. Regarding  ex-girlfriend's JG posts  about IU, I think IU is important for JG … and if I think at SAF and  Taiwan,  I believe  she  is more than that  for him . I just feel like the ball is at IU... the woman is the one who chooses after all, she shows through many signals that she likes the man, that he is  for her more important  than a friend,  etc. Furthermore, since she is so young, beautiful, famous and rich, I think a man needs those signals to dare to make her a proposal. Maybe I'm mistaken ... I just told my thoughts...sorry again…

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, loljk17 said:

Sorry, that was not my intention ... I'm hopeful, otherwise I would not be here. Regarding  ex-girlfriend's JG posts  about IU, I think IU is important for JG … and if I think at SAF and  Taiwan,  I believe  she  is more than that  for him . I just feel like the ball is at IU... the woman is the one who chooses after all, she shows through many signals that she likes the man, that he is  for her more important  than a friend,  etc. …

It is OK my dear,  sometimes i need to stay on earth for a while :D

Furthermore, since she is so young, beautiful, famous and rich, I think a man needs those signals to dare to make her a proposal ---> King,  be a brave man! 

At the hyori bnb jieun asked hyori = did she ever break up with mr lee before she get marry?  I forgot hyori answer but my heart felt pain when i heard JE question. 

Bye now.... Hope tonight you faster this ship with many queen concert picts.. 

She add green today... Always,  beautiful like a flower 

A word "wedding" showed up guys!! 

Spoiler

But the meaning is so far from wedding itself hahah!!! She sang it at 2015 and now she did it again... Woah.... Awesome... 

50 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

So Queen sang 30 songs for 4 hours and TTN in Chinese version. Btw, who was her guest?

It was hk singer khalilfang? 

Really hope someone would post the meaning of TTN cantonese vs... I read a part of it was like = wanna kiss u more for thousand times? (feels like not queen's line,  but his,  u know = "dashi dashi"):D

Thanks to @marimari00 for dropping bynand give us spirit to keep sailing smoothly

Anyone know why queen always wears gown for singing Dear Name? 

Delulu answer is requested!! :blush:

@deori she must be so happy lately. Loose control a little bit. That is sooooo woman. Even she sang Dear Name with different vibe (my opinion...) she smiled and looked more and more beautiful and glowing. Wonder,  maybe Hongkong has special meaning? 

Queen.... Thank u so much for making some noise.....u know that your fans want u in every end of the day.  Meaning of U for them are so big.  Just wear your red shoes,  fee your heart,  and live happily ever after (with u know who,  the man who recently confessed his love 4U):blush:

Ohhh i like teasing her... A lot!! 

Mian... For my ranting ke ke ke

1 hour ago, saphire_D said:

@deori she must be so happy lately. Loose control a little bit. That is sooooo woman. Even she sang Dear Name with different vibe (my opinion...) she smiled and looked more and more beautiful and glowing. Wonder,  maybe Hongkong has special meaning? 

Singing TTN in Cantonese really shows how much she loved and appreciate her fans. It is not an easy job to translate and to memorised the language. But she did it and it was beautiful. She changed a bit the lyrics like dreaming kissing thousand times which is not in the original lyrics. Ok queen we got it. Someone said he wanted more kissing scene with you. 

@deori tqvm for the ig update. My delulu mind said it is for someone special who was having a good time at EXO concert yesterday. That's why she posted it early this morning making sure he was at home.:D 

https://mobile.twitter.com/haneuljieun the link JE said she wrote the TTN lyrics when she felt she was falling in love. That's why it was/beautiful. 

• Like 7

Credit to: ma._estella 

Thank you for the amusing collage,  I love it. We too amazed with Queen's beauty.

Agreed with @saphire_D she looked so glowing ^^

@paulina79 waw, I don't know King spent time enjoying EXO concert.  He is really a great Hyung for Baekhyun, support him whenever He has time.

I heard too Queen sang TTN with Cantonese lyrics, some fans said the lyrics a bit different from original, but have a beautiful lyrics about someone who's fallin in love. I'm curious about the full lyrics.. 

• Like 10