[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

42 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

JG really looks lonely in AAA, yeah he need Jieun to accompany him :lol: I'm happy JG won Best Fabulous Awards and to see him standing on stage. He's actually should received it too last year for MLSHR ^^ 

We're missing JG and Jieun moments together again T_T 

Yap, He seemed lonely on that night, it would be different if our Queen accompanied King :rolleyes: 

Queen seems busy with her concert schedule too,

I hope she will invite MLSHR cast on her Seoul concert just like last year and I wish our King will be free to attend her concert. (still hope for their reunion :)

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, deori said:

Yap, He seemed lonely on that night, it would be different if our Queen accompanied King :rolleyes: 

Queen seems busy with her concert schedule too,

I hope she will invite MLSHR cast on her Seoul concert just like last year and I wish our King will be free to attend her concert. (still hope for their reunion :)

Yes i believe Jieun definitely invite them, but lets hope for this time even once JG gonna come to her concert. I also wondering why JG didn't come to Epik High comeback last concert :lol: yeah ofc i chose the reason because Jieun, maybe JG didn't want make it too obvious for now but Joon Gi yaa~ get marry soon or MLSHR Season 2 soon, palii palii LOL save us! 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, ShaiKeun said:

They say that if someone dies a baby is born. Does it applies to that if someone breaks ups, a new relation blooms? Goodbye  Lee Min Ho & Suzy Bae, HELLO LEE JOON-GI & LEE JI-EUN! kekeke..my delulu heart. 

Not only MinZy but also Boa Joowonie

Memorable seoul concert #finger crossed

14 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

Yes i believe Jieun definitely invite them, but lets hope for this time even once JG gonna come to her concert. I also wondering why JG didn't come to Epik High comeback last concert :lol: yeah ofc i chose the reason because Jieun, maybe JG didn't want make it too obvious for now but Joon Gi yaa~ get marry soon or MLSHR Season 2 soon, palii palii LOL save us! 

Right,  there's always possibility our King meets Queen, pray hard :rolleyes::)

JG - JE, we'll wait u two develop ur relationship,  till the right time comes, no need release dating news, just marriage news like SongSong couple did :wub:

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

Daebak... the marshmallow vid is too cute to be ignored. Haha... That is what you call fate, dear JG and JE.

Jieun-ah.... you gotta invite him for your Seoul concert. He has been listening to your songs since long time ago. Kkkkk...

Woa.... So it iT was not Edited? Daebakk.... How fate already entangled both :D

@deori Agree!  #LJGLJEmarried #fingercrossed

1 hour ago, deori said:

I found stargazer share this video in IG.

I was surprised,  and it might be crumbs for me, hehehe

Credit to stargazer_joonu for discovering this cute crumbs ^

I think in this desert island we can count it a crumb -_-

Could it be the reason of why she choose marshmallow? We saw you Cindy.... 

4 hours ago, deori said:

I found stargazer share this video in IG.

I was surprised,  and it might be crumbs for me, hehehe

Credit to stargazer_joonu for discovering this cute crumbs ^^ 

through facial expressions, he's enjoying watching that music video and no doubt he like that song ... quite interesting.

hmmm! so there's a possibility he suggested this... ???? 

(cr to the owner)  

• Like 5

On 11/16/2017 at 8:01 AM, saphire_D said:

Woah.... His caption like a presidential Speech. I respect you mr president of SK celebrities #bow

I hope everyone who suffer from earthquake would be save and the restoration going smoothly and successful. Fighting! 

Reveal hidden contents

Is the girl yejin_ng? His make up artist? 

I read some netter comments , and thank GOD,  it is good IU not attending the award. Feeding the antis.. 

Wanna discuss? Please PM me... I need someone i could ask and talk:huh:

Normally JG writes only emojis as his caption but when he wrote a lengthy one, i couldn't help noticing his personal side. My personal views:

1. he values his fans so much. (regret -could not greet them personally. the cold weather. wish safe home return - i can't help but thinking of the late Kim Joo Hyuk's accident)

2. Humanity - hope for the earthquake affected people. His countrymen.

3. Speedy restoration -> hope the authorities will act quick.

He is also rather humble. Wanting to wait for EXO to perform. He also jokingly said he doesn't mind if there's a bromance episode between him and Park Seo Joon, his co-winner. (PSJ co-star with Kang Ha Neul in the Midnight Runner. This is when JE (Chae Ra Yung too) went for the VIP premiere show wearing the Soldier t-shirt)

He is well-liked by his co-stars. Ji Soo and Baekyun as examples. His juniors.

His acceptance speech. Nothing was prepared. He delivered it spontaneously (maybe he had already a few things in mind....). Just like SAF2016 (and delivered something in English too). He talks freely but content-wise, there is substance. Eg: the cultural exchange. Basically, he is in the know of what is happening around him.

Finally, though it would be nice for him to put on a little bit of weight, he is still dashing considering his mid-thirty age.

So, Jieun-ah.... don't let this oppa go!!!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

@glamlove123 well written my dear!  Agree with you. So,  he is not just a"celebrity" but also has good insight, smart and wise. Great criteria for a husband and a father , JE..... Don't let him go 

My delulu = the mystery of JG brown sweater is revealed -->JE coffee commercial :o

The pattern is used when JE released her teaser (remember the love letter?) 

WE SAW YOU HYUN JOON

Woa @ShaiKeun sugar overfeeding!! 

Daebak.... She was able to catch the message! Too bad, after april she did not update her IG again. 

It seems that the relationship now is very stable so leelee do not have to send message to each other 

Hope the Goryeo Hotel now under construction to celebrate the royal wedding :blush:

2 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

Wahhh....got Goryeo Hotel? :lol:

SongSong had Shila hotel,  so LeeLee should have Goryeo Hotel :D

Not too related , but i found it funny and cute

Spoiler