[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

5 hours ago, paulina79 said:

She's wearing the same ring. In Busan. There's another closer picture of her which clearly showed the ring. Here's the link

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbABrejhqLZ/

@paulina79 Thanks for the link!  OMG.. I hope it is the beginning of sugary party for the next days...

She had that ring at GD concert and we know (delulu overload) the reason why... 

Spoiler

Please help me.....abt these sequences,  are they right in order? 

1. King posted vid with MLShR bg music

Then he was hiatus mode for more than 2 weeks,  at that time JE was in holiday trip with her teacher. But we know for last days the teavher was alone. She posted the caption with man - woman emo (could it be their secret date?) 

2. JE posted abt her fam

(i though it all abt chuseok,  but who know there was extra blank blank) 

3. Hanna posted a poem? And queen commented (something big happened?) 

4. Queen had that ring during GD concert since 1st day (mian for my earlier wrong analysis )

5. Queen attended baek ah party (ninja boy was there too?) 

6, king missed queen during photoshoot (orange purple outfit?) 

7. Queen fanmeet before king arrived back 

8.busan lovr story (delulu to themax) 

Sorry guys... But my delulu reach almost 99 percent know... Let meknow if i am wrong or overdose ke ke ke

Annyeong chingu....

Wow, a ring worn by Queen can create havoc among us. Thanks for the clearer link @paulina79 Kkkk.... i believe it is the same ring she wore while in Taipei. The stop by the roadside, i think was not a scheduled one. Maybe Queen saw the fans waiting and she asked Hanteo to stop. Thank you fans, we managed to see JE's ring and her in ninja mode. She did gesture about wanting to eat and go to sleep. Just curious to know whether that was still in Seoul or she already arrived in Busan.

@saphire_D

Spoiler

4. Queen had that ring during GD concert since 1st day 

I was not that aware she wore the ring on the first day, rather i saw it on the second day (20171008) when she was wearing the sleeveless red outfit. and of course at Incheon Airport the next day. Maybe others can verify on that.

7. Queen fanmeet before king arrived back

It was Gnal-N showroom party and fansign (20171029). King came back from Okinawa the next day.

@syirazz07... fancy having Chipmunk manager using JE's picture in that purple outfit. Hehe....delulu. That was taken during her flight to Taipei recently i presume. Chipmunk manager also said that she fell asleep while eating chocolate and asking fans not to give her chocs anymore. haha.... Yes, you can clearly see the ring in the vid. I was afraid the ring would fly away when she was waving to the Japanese fans. Hahaha....

Fingers crossed for the concert tonight. Can't wait to listen to TTN.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, ShaiKeun said:

Omo! Omo! My delulu heart ❤️ I have butterflies in my stomach! Am I so dellusional that I am thinking something because of that ring? 

Chingu, Your 'something' might be the same with some of us here or at least in that direction... Anyway, we will be glad to hear of your 'something' no matter how delulu it may be.:D

Fingers crossed still yeah?

• Like 8

@glamlove123 yes chingu. I still am but for something better now. It is for that “something” i am talking about. :lol: 

My delulu? May it’s not be a couple ring but a mark of ownership. The lion is marking his bunny. :D:D:lol: 

My ship is not floating in the water but soaring high to tke sky. Where the sun, the stars and the moon will envy the lovers in it. Omo! Omo! I am going crazy:crazy:

JoonU what are you doing to me? I am going crazier and crazier. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, ShaiKeun said:

My delulu? May it’s not be a couple ring but a mark of ownership. The lion is marking his bunny. :D:D:lol: 

My ship is not floating in the water but soaring high to tke sky. Where the sun, the stars and the moon will envy the lovers in it. Omo! Omo! I am going crazy:crazy:

Woah..... Noted! 

The guest for busan concert is dean. I wish i have jimong now, where is the king, jimong ...No ig updates hiks

2 hours ago, ShaiKeun said:

@glamlove123 yes chingu. I still am but for something better now. It is for that “something” i am talking about. :lol: 

Chingu.... Your delulu is daebak!! "You are ...my person" in real life. Kkkk.... Gosh, don't forget us who are still on the ship.... Better still, one day, bring us all up soaring high into the sky. Don't worry about getting crazier....we are all here!!

@aprilana, if only she will give the answer. Kkkk.... one day hopefully. Yes, dream come true for Dean.

By the way, did anyone has a link to JE singing TTN tonight? Did she has her hair extend or that's her normal hair length now?

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

@aprilana

By the way, did anyone has a link to JE singing TTN tonight? Did she has her hair extend or that's her normal hair length now?

I think it is extended. Her normal hair just touch her shoulder. Did you see the dress she wore for photo time. Doesn't that give you some bridal aura. The ring the dress. @ShaiKeun is not only the delulu one. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

On 11/1/2017 at 4:43 PM, glamlove123 said:
  Hide contents

Paying respect by JG. They are from the same agency. 

I saw LJG at KJH's funeral,  he was so sad,  his pained eyes  staring….he  looks so fragile and alone.. it seemed like  his colleague's death was the straw that broke the camel after a difficult year…KJH's tragedy, that died before he start a family, have children impressed LJG maybe.

Probably this is the condition of an actor in Korea... many put career before their personal lives... others are lost in oblivion ... there are so many actors and competition is so fierce that they need  to make sacrifices ... and maybe in this moment  when a colleague died young  he wonder if all these sacrifices worthwhile…

I hope that in these moments of sadness and reflection  someone to be close to him ... we know who ..

I hope to see him on a new great  project soon , because he's born for the stage and there he  feels  the best in the spotlight,  bathed in admiration and love of fans.

• Like 6

@ShaiKeun   oh you are fast.... :grin:

This is from other

And she sang TTN with this outfit!! 

OMG @ShaiKeun Uri delulu seem going to the right path! 

And the black outfit with the cap... We know that was king style... Gosh.. I feel like someone is watching there,  maybe with the family... Live cctv ke ke ke

10 hours ago, paulina79 said:

I think it is extended. Her normal hair just touch her shoulder. Did you see the dress she wore for photo time. Doesn't that give you some bridal aura. The ring the dress. @ShaiKeun is not only the delulu one. 

Yes indeed. The dress has that bridal look hence the aura. She looked beautiful in it. I was also reminded of the black dress she wore during JG's fanmeet in Taipei. Thanks @ShaiKeun and @saphire_D for the links. Wish i could find the link to when she was singing TTN.

@loljk17. Death does have great impact on those who are living especially those passing were whom you are close with. Looking at JG, i think he had a lot running in his mind (though of course we dont exactly know what... we can only assume). A difficult few months in 2017. And then this. But let us hope for some silver linings to it, that there will be good outcome from this. A more balance personal and professional lives. Delulu : 'close colleague' to help out. :wub:

Let 's watch out for Epik High's concert tonight. Whether Queen will come as a guest. JG too is close friend to them.

Have a good weekend all.... *wave*

• Like 6

Wow tonight?  Thanks @glamlove123 king.... I hope you go to epick high concert tonight... Your best friend and close colleague singing together... So many reasons to attend ke ke ke

Hope the ring and the lord of the ring show up there ke ke ke.. 

Spoiler

3 years ago. 

Wow...looks like Queen has many guardian angels now.... all having black jackets. kkkk... A boost to King.:tongue:

Epik's High concert time tonite will be at 7pm and 11pm. Not sure what time Queen will be there (if she decides to be a guest that is).

• Like 5

1 hour ago, glamlove123 said:
  Hide contents

Wow...looks like Queen has many guardian angels now.... all having black jackets. kkkk... A boost to King.:tongue:

Epik's High concert time tonite will be at 7pm and 11pm. Not sure what time Queen will be there (if she decides to be a guest that is).

Ok... Waiting for the "mind blowing" fan take a picture with his idol and his close coll ke ke ke

Could it be kind of support for his close collg?  -_-