[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Schedule JG and JE

Oct 30 : JG done with Okinawa shooting (fr JG website)

Nov 3 : JE concert in Busan (fr allkpop.com)

Nov 3 and 4 : Epik High Comeback Concert. IU as guest at either date (source : iu_coups)

Nov 11 : JE concert in Gwangju  (fr allkpop.com)

Nov 18 and 19 : Huh Gak solo concert at Woonjung Campus of Sungshin Univ. IU as guest at either date (source: soompi.com)

Nov 25 : JE concert in Hong Kong  (fr allkpop.com)

Schedule may change especially when involving IU as guest. If there's any correction or something to be added, please do so, chingu!!

==================================

It is going to be a hectic month for JE. Hope she takes good care of herself.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, paulina79 said:

Wonder who will guest in her Busan concert. She said interesting guest will be there. GD will be in her Seoul concert. Epik high possible. OH HYUK most probably.

She can always have you-know-who as her surprise guest as he is from Busan and already appeared as her surprise guest. :blush::heart:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, goldenmoon said:

The new appearance looks cool...

aaahhhhh :lol:

they are quite we should make some noise :lol:

@goldenmoon chingu, yes i remember JG saying ‘make some noise’ during Running Man. However, i only found out recently that it is also part of the lyrics of the song Rainism (Rain). And who did sing a part of that song other than our Queen in this particular YT. She was featured by MBLAQ. At 0.47.

Spoiler

• Like 6

18 hours ago, paulina79 said:

Wonder who will guest in her Busan concert. She said interesting guest will be there. GD will be in her Seoul concert. Epik high possible. OH HYUK most probably.

My delulu heart is hoping against hope that our king will be there. But reality strikes me, king is not a singer by proffession. :confused::confused:

• Like 5

@glamlove123 my daydreaming is JG and some casts plus writternim and dir nim attend the concert and give a hint abt MLSHR s2 ke ke ke.... #almostimpossible

Finger cross for JG attend the concert

Why both of them like to tease us?  (my delulu.. Don't take it seriously) 

JG pict with a woman's hand,  then queen said abt the special guest in Busan while uri king is a busan boy

47 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

@saphire_D.... Let us all day dream! Haha... No harm in day dreaming, at least until the actual day of the concert. :lol:

Ha ha group hug

@glamlove123 do you know link of this full vid? 

Ctto

Well everytime i hear this song,  my delulu said this song should sing by the king... As an answer of TTN 

5 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

@saphire_D.... Let us all day dream! Haha... No harm in day dreaming, at least until the actual day of the concert. :lol:

Haha! I’m in! I am crossing my fingers until the actual day of the concert! ( i will strecth it once in awhile to avoid the numbing. Hahaha! )

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, ShaiKeun said:

Haha! I’m in! I am crossing my fingers until the actual day of the concert! ( i will strecth it once in awhile to avoid the numbing. Hahaha! )

Way to go chingu!! Dont over-stretch it though. :lol:

@saphire_D   Here’s the ring again. Much clearer. 

Spoiler

credit to moonljg

• Like 8

49 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

Way to go chingu!! Dont over-stretch it though. :lol:

@saphire_D   Here’s the ring again. Much clearer. 

King,  did you do some make up? Omo... 

It is a common thing for him but not queen. (ring thing... Goosebump here) 

I do feel happy when queen upload the latest kawai vid. My opinion is that she did it after knowing seol also made the ae ra vid... You know the power of tagging.... I laughed so hard when Joonu army made the vid side by side and tag the sohae family

So then she went to seol IG and found abt the banana vid.....made it and uploaded but her manager scolded her because of the content (maybe) or it is too obvious that she like "mother and daughter thing" 

Today my IG flooded by song2 wedding.... Howaaa i wish the day for uri OTP will come soon....    

Spoiler

And also very sad that KJH passed away before he getting married 

News usually come in threes, right?

Death crying.gif , wedding news wedding-kiss-smiley-emoticon.gifthen ...

Happy Halloween! halloween-costume.gif

Keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

:heart:  WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our abbreviated chant!

1. JoonU to always be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

2. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,000 pages! (18 pages to go, JoonGi!)

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

4. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond as shown by Jieun's presence at NJH's post-FM party  hug-2.gif

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

@saphire_D I'm a big fan of 2D1N so I was shocked by the news about KJH's death, esp since things were starting to work out for him.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, loljk17 said:

Thanks for the post..... I like JE part "opaaa... " and how JG agreed with JE,  nod nod... 

Spoiler

My parents had 9 year age gap,  and their married went so well... My mother is a cute girl but turned to be wise and mature... Their age difference make it perfect for life

1 hour ago, saphire_D said:

Thanks for the post..... I like JE part "opaaa... " and how JG agreed with JE,  nod nod... 

Reveal hidden contents

My parents had 9 year age gap,  and their married went so well... My mother is a cute girl but turned to be wise and mature... Their age difference make it perfect for life

The best oppa JE ever had. ^_^

and i love the way both of them are comfortable with giving suggestions and accepting them. JE, as JG said, is always trying to improve herself and she does it best with this oppa who always lends his ears to her. :)

Spoiler

Happy for your parents...

• Like 7