[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Chingus! Hello, just drop by to say currently we are no. 1 in the poll, our king is also doing good his no. 1 in all polls he is in but our Queen is currently no. 7 in the most beautiful kdrama stars we can still make it for her, thanks guys for voting. And also Moonlovers is on number 2 spot, LOTBS is on the top spot.

• Like 5

Hello there Stargazer fellows!

New member of the thread would like to report myself here to our CAPT and all passengers on board.

This post is the first one ever on Soompi since I first created an account in 2009. Back in the days, I used to lurk in TVXQ thread before Twitter era. LOL Well, I think I am somehow destined to RL drama, as we all know how TVXQ has become since and  our JoonU during these past months was nothing short of heartache as well. Now I hope all are going to be fine for us though.

I just watched MLSHR in July this year and got hook literally! Thanks to Nam JooHyuk. I followed him from Seoul to Goryeo. After I finished the drama, the heart-wrenching ending just ate me up. I couldn't think about anything else except why destiny was so cruel with SoSoo and how heartless SBS was having the drama ended this way (nevertheless I have to admit that it was strong and impactful ending). As I have come to love SoSoo very much, I tried finding some closure through fanfic (sandufus on fanfiction.net was my lifesaver :tongue:) and FMV on Youtube. Until I came across BTS and SFA, I can say that my life has changed since. JoonU raised my eyebrows so high. Their chemistry is undeniably powerful. They looked so beautiful looking and smiling at each other.

Spoiler

As a YunJae shipper for more than 10 years (albeit they are male/male), I couldn't miss the messages that are conversed through those gazes, gestures and verbal/online interactions. This was the first time that I found another couple whose chemistry could rival my ultimate OTP. I apologize if mentioning YJ is offensive to any of you. Regardless of romantic relationship, they are best friends for life who have gone through thick and thin together and I'm certain nothing in this world can change that, and that is what I wish for JoonU as well. 

However, I was aware of the relationships both JE and JG had gone through and got curious because I refused to believe that what I saw transpiring between them is mere fan service. I would really like to know how shippers handled all heartbreaking incidents and desperate to know whether there were still some left with whom I could share the ship. Thus, I just thought where I could get more information about them. Soompi came up instantly in my head. So I was here since the end of last month. I backtracked all 955 pages in this thread. It has taken me almost three weeks. All I can say is that this ship has bravely sailed through stormy sky and got to joyfully welcome rainbows on sunny days as well. It was sad to see some left, and it is understandable though. Should I have been a shipper at that time, I don't know what would have become of me too.  Thus, for those who have been staying until now, I respect and look up to you guys a lot. All crews and passengers on this ship are so mature and genuinely supportive of both JoonU and each other. The post from our captain @akinahana89 on the day that JG's relationship broke out gave me teary eyes. You are such a good leader. Your words consoled many souls and helped many Stargazers get through the most deadly storm yet. And for that, I feel thankful.

I have known JG since My Girl and never seen any of his works until MLSHR. Although I always think he is one of great SK actors out there, Wang So that he portrayed made me like him a lot more and surely will keep up with CM and his future projects. For JE, I can't say anything except she is so LOVABLE. And when I got to see Hyori's Bed and Breakfast, I have adored her even more and can now declare myself her fan. Apart from TVXQ and JYJ, this is the first fandom I enter.  I admire her talents and pure heart. She has a certain lever of naivety yet very determine and strong, Like Hyori, I would like to have a daughter like her too. I hope once people see her in the show they will come to love her like I do because I just can't understand what is not to love about her with so many antis and all.

My first post has become so long already and I am sorry for that. While I was reading all 955 pages, everything has been piling up inside and finally I get to let it all out. LOL No matter what will happen between JoonU in the future, happy ending or not, they have given me happiness and I wish them the same. Also, I wish the friendship and bond between them will last forever.

Lastly, praying from the bottom of my heart for BBJX curse to come true!!!

See you all around Stargazers. :heart:

giphy.gif

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

It's the start of a new week!

Keep the faith angel-praying-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! making-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gif

:heart:  WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our abbreviated chant!

lotus-fine-foods-just-added.gif 1. for JoonU to be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

just-added.png 2. for JoonGi to be protected from seemingly innocent predators, as well as from glitter-ruler-smiley-emoticon.gif and scissors-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png (you know who you are!) :grin:

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. for the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502

4. for the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,000 pages! (JoonGi, that's 45 pages to go! )

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

@vanilaz_w Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy the journey with us!

As I always say, hold on tight and don't forget to wear your life-jacket-emoticon.gif  as we are on a unique ship - tumblr_inline_mz1z89aYxh1rs4nv6.gif

@goldenmoon Thanks for posting the IG images and Hyori and Jieun's song. No one will complain about seeing JoonGi's face and jawline again and again. :blush:

• Like 14

9 hours ago, vanilaz_w said:

Hello there Stargazer fellows!

New member of the thread would like to report myself here to our CAPT and all passengers on board.

This post is the first one ever on Soompi since I first created an account in 2009. Back in the days, I used to lurk in TVXQ thread before Twitter era. LOL Well, I think I am somehow destined to RL drama, as we all know how TVXQ has become since and  our JoonU during these past months was nothing short of heartache as well. Now I hope all are going to be fine for us though.

I just watched MLSHR in July this year and got hook literally! Thanks to Nam JooHyuk. I followed him from Seoul to Goryeo. After I finished the drama, the heart-wrenching ending just ate me up. I couldn't think about anything else except why destiny was so cruel with SoSoo and how heartless SBS was having the drama ended this way (nevertheless I have to admit that it was strong and impactful ending). As I have come to love SoSoo very much, I tried finding some closure through fanfic (sandufus on fanfiction.net was my lifesaver :tongue:) and FMV on Youtube. Until I came across BTS and SFA, I can say that my life has changed since. JoonU raised my eyebrows so high. Their chemistry is undeniably powerful. They looked so beautiful looking and smiling at each other.

Reveal hidden contents

As a YunJae shipper for more than 10 years (albeit they are male/male), I couldn't miss the messages that are conversed through those gazes, gestures and verbal/online interactions. This was the first time that I found another couple whose chemistry could rival my ultimate OTP. I apologize if mentioning YJ is offensive to any of you. Regardless of romantic relationship, they are best friends for life who have gone through thick and thin together and I'm certain nothing in this world can change that, and that is what I wish for JoonU as well. 

However, I was aware of the relationships both JE and JG had gone through and got curious because I refused to believe that what I saw transpiring between them is mere fan service. I would really like to know how shippers handled all heartbreaking incidents and desperate to know whether there were still some left with whom I could share the ship. Thus, I just thought where I could get more information about them. Soompi came up instantly in my head. So I was here since the end of last month. I backtracked all 955 pages in this thread. It has taken me almost three weeks. All I can say is that this ship has bravely sailed through stormy sky and got to joyfully welcome rainbows on sunny days as well. It was sad to see some left, and it is understandable though. Should I have been a shipper at that time, I don't know what would have become of me too.  Thus, for those who have been staying until now, I respect and look up to you guys a lot. All crews and passengers on this ship are so mature and genuinely supportive of both JoonU and each other. The post from our captain @akinahana89 on the day that JG's relationship broke out gave me teary eyes. You are such a good leader. Your words consoled many souls and helped many Stargazers get through the most deadly storm yet. And for that, I feel thankful.

I have known JG since My Girl and never seen any of his works until MLSHR. Although I always think he is one of great SK actors out there, Wang So that he portrayed made me like him a lot more and surely will keep up with CM and his future projects. For JE, I can't say anything except she is so LOVABLE. And when I got to see Hyori's Bed and Breakfast, I have adored her even more and can now declare myself her fan. Apart from TVXQ and JYJ, this is the first fandom I enter.  I admire her talents and pure heart. She has a certain lever of naivety yet very determine and strong, Like Hyori, I would like to have a daughter like her too. I hope once people see her in the show they will come to love her like I do because I just can't understand what is not to love about her with so many antis and all.

My first post has become so long already and I am sorry for that. While I was reading all 955 pages, everything has been piling up inside and finally I get to let it all out. LOL No matter what will happen between JoonU in the future, happy ending or not, they have given me happiness and I wish them the same. Also, I wish the friendship and bond between them will last forever.

Lastly, praying from the bottom of my heart for BBJX curse to come true!!!

See you all around Stargazers. :heart:

giphy.gif

welcome abroad vanilaz_w..very well said., you literally said every words on my head when i first join  this ship(cause my poor english ). same with you, My girl is only drama i watched from JG & for JE, i barely knew her..but from scarlet heart & this forum i start to adored her more & more..she kind, cute & genuine pretty & loveable ~ and yes i become her fans too :) 

• Like 12

On 9/17/2017 at 2:24 AM, silentjoonu said:

Chingus! Hello, just drop by to say currently we are no. 1 in the poll, our king is also doing good his no. 1 in all polls he is in but our Queen is currently no. 7 in the most beautiful kdrama stars we can still make it for her, thanks guys for voting. And also Moonlovers is on number 2 spot, LOTBS is on the top spot.

Hmm....i couldn't find the voting for Queen though. The rest like Best KDrama, Best Couple....yes, i did vote. In fact just voted for today.

• Like 7

10 hours ago, vanilaz_w said:

No matter what will happen between JoonU in the future, happy ending or not, they have given me happiness and I wish them the same. Also, I wish the friendship and bond between them will last forever.

Welcome aboard chinggu @vanilaz_w. Oh yes,agree with you . Both of them have given me happiness too and wishing for their happiness comes from the bottom of my heart. I just want them to be happy.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, appleviolet88 said:

wahhhhh..guys do you already listen to Jieun's new song Autumn Morning?? this surprise gift is really gooooood:wub::wub::wub:
today no monday blues for me:phew::phew: and seems that I can't stop listen to it now:rolleyes:

I thought it is unique as for the music arrangement albeit only the guitar which is introduced half-way through her singing by herself. Melodious indeed. Btw, is it normal for IU to release one new song from her album especially for her fans only or is this the first time?

Haha....JG seems to be enjoying himself with his CM co-stars.

• Like 6