[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, silentjoonu said:

Unnie NerinaC is correct, nothing to worry about.

If I'm not mistaken his move and his post literally says "he will follow his own will and not others" just my guess, like my guess that his account was hacked which eventually a wrong guess but anyone will think that way if he suddenly unfollows all in just a split hours, maybe I'm wrong but his move make sense to me now, who knows maybe tomorrow we will see him following only one person. (delulu me).:)

Kkkkk....i want to share your delulu mind @silentjoonu . But at the same time as chingu @NerinaC says, he wants a private IG holds truth too.

1 hour ago, ShaiKeun said:

Yeah, it bothers me too. It seems serious. I hope he will be okay. I don't know but I am connecting his feelings just like when Hae Soo left Wang So. It just break my heart thinking our king does not feel fine. 

:cold_sweat:

Anyway, i did make a random check when King's IG was at 38. The number stays there for a few hours if i'm not mistaken (before King spring clean all). At 38, Queen was still there and a few of MLSHR's cast (whom i know of their handle names) + 2 fr Residence Evil.

As for King's latest IG caption...huhu....only Queen can interpret it correctly. (in denial mode of other interpretations.... :frown:)

Let's just wait for King's New Thank you MV tomorrow..... 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, paulina79 said:

I think he wants to be alone. Too many things had happened in these 5 months. He put a brave front while filming. Once it's over he need to be on his own. Not hustle by gossips n rumours. The foot steps emoji maybe to show that he had to pull back n retraced his steps. Where he went wrong. Or to take careful steps in personal or professional life. 

April storm not only wrecked havoc in its path but almost brought down reputation that was built upon sweat and tears. 

Be strong and resilient our King. Wish you all the happiness in the world. Be wise.

i actually really do understand him. imagine, after all that he's been through, he definitely deserves some space..

• Like 2

From my point of view, JG's mass unfollow on his Ig, it's not a big deal. That account was created for publication and fans purposes.. The pros and cons mixing, personal and professional activities is a bad strategy, it often becomes unmanageable and may cause problems, in the end.. I'm certain, he'll keep personal Ig acct. for his privacy and secrets..:blush: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Annyeong *wave*

1. King will be on Vlive. 2017-09-07 12:00 KST

https://home.soshistagram.com/naver_v/40680

2. The lyric from King's IG update yesterday (2017-09-06)

Let me show you a few things
Show you a few things about love
Hey .....      (from the song Suit and Tie by Justin Timberlake)

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, silentjoonu said:

Can I asked something guys, I know its off the topic but it is related to our queen.

Can someone tell me what question about JE did Yoo Inna declined during her fan meeting in Taiwan?

The one declined the  question  was not  Inna  herself, it was her agency, it was done  before they throw the questions towards Inna, Inna looked as surprise as it is. This is I know from a friend that lives in Taiwan. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NerinaC said:

The one declined the  question  was not  Inna  herself, it was her agency, it was done  before they throw the questions towards Inna, Inna looked as surprise as it is. This is I know from a friend that lives in Taiwan. 

I wonder what was the question that they need to declined, I had happened to accidentally read about it, but it was not clear. 

Is there something wrong here in our thread my post keeps on having a lot of spaces.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, silentjoonu said:

I wonder what was the question that they need to declined, I had happened to accidentally read about it, but it was not clear. 

Is there something wrong here in our thread my post keeps on having a lot of spaces.

Soompi is conducting a system update. No est time of completion yet. No one  mentioned the question given... the news only reveal that she rejecting the question (when it was her agency that  doing so), Probably her agency doing a review on the  questions before the Press Conference. Which is pretty common to do... But the content of the question itself ... no one know.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

While waiting for Soompi to complete its system update, let me share this -

3f23f7df207d77f3fe14f059b18dd1db.jpg

Oooohhh.... love it. Hope King and Queen will realize this.:wub: 

System is still not back to normal, eh?

• Like 1

Wow, it's been awhile...

Glad to know our thread is still active.

So this IG thing going on...   i have a question ...

Is the Queen still following the King in IG then after the mass unfollow ?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Siracusa said:

On a technical note, I need the Like button to come back! How else will I reach immortal status?!

Still no 'like' button and some images could not be seen...

1 hour ago, berny said:

Wow, it's been awhile...

Glad to know our thread is still active.

So this IG thing going on...   i have a question ...

Is the Queen still following the King in IG then after the mass unfollow ?

As of now (today), yes, Queen is still following King in IG.

I have a question to ask especially to those who know Hangul. Re King's message at the end of his Thank You MV yesterday. I found 2 translated versions of it. Which one is at least nearest to the original?

1. Remember our time today, I want to take it without leaving anymore.

2. Remember today our time. I am going to take everything, leaving nothing behind. Remember now.

Kamsa hanmida....:)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

I have a question to ask especially to those who know Hangul. Re King's message at the end of his Thank You MV yesterday. I found 2 translated versions of it. Which one is at least nearest to the original?

1. Remember our time today, I want to take it without leaving anymore.

2. Remember today our time. I am going to take everything, leaving nothing behind. Remember now.

Kamsa hanmida....:)

I think #2  according to this 

• Like 2