[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, paldia said:

I don't know, she may gained publicity, but not as an actress. I mean if she wanted to boost her publicity as an actress this would have been the worst way, because I think from now on she will not be considered as "actress JHB", but "Lee Joong gi's girlfriend JHB". 

I am not sure if she had aims but she just got casted for a SBS drama yesterday

• Like 7

I am trying to decipher the message behind IU's tracklist but I guess I'll wait for the full album to be released and not just relay on the song titles given. 

But based on my preliminary analysis (based on the song titles) , first half of the tracklist might be past related and 2nd half of the tracklist might be present and/or future related. But I could also be wrong with this analysis. 

I will still wait for the song lyrics to have a better understanding.

Btw,  it still hurts me seeing any Joongi related news or even his photos. I don't know,  but i think I'm taking this into a personal level. Lol. Sorry.:D

• Like 16

Wishing JoonGi all the luck with his FM about to start!

Six days to go till the launch of IU's album.

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. Another Perfect All-Kill (PAK) for IU's song and album. cheering-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifso he can make the right choice for himself, particularly on which road to take, bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to have peace of mind with whatever decision he ultimately makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

3. For the TRUTH to be finally revealed.

4. Success for and crumbs from JoonGi's Seoul FM.

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

5. JoonGi's hair to be not parted in the middle at his FM. tearing-hair.gif 

6. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and show the world that she is in a happy place right now. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. Haters who love to visit us and people who love to manipulate others to all live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces) 

8. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to prove that things are not always what they seem to be.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other, as good colleagues.

10. PLENTY of love and kiss scenes for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, and amazing chemistry with his leading lady.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

11. SHR cast to get together often so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

12. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi for now.

13. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

for JoonGi and Jieun to eventually find their way back to each other's arms and make the BBJX curse/blessing come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 20

Hi guys. Been missing posting for almost a month here but I kept tracked with all your past conversations including the 'bomb' our ship has experienced. :ph34r: I don't want to talk about it because I know that you already talked did. I just want you to know that I share the same opinion with you who still stayed in the ship. I'm just hoping what's the best for both JG and JE. I'll be staying here lurking until they get married B)

• Like 15

Above is the video that fans made to surprise JG at his fanmeeting. It's very sweet. I know the pics in the spoiler cut says the production team made it, but it turns out it was his fanclub. :') It made him emotional as seen in the pics below.

Spoiler

• Like 10

I've been trying to avoid this thread and IG yesterday, but during my ride yesterday the movie playing on the bus was resident evil final chapter... And that was the first time I saw the movie as I've been busy I was not able to see it back then. Talk about coincidence. Haha there no escaping jg after all haha.. After that I checked IG and saw he's crying and how he looked tired. I guess he is ok now seeing that surprise fan video, the fans are awesome as always to cheer him up..

• Like 10

1 hour ago, krysyuy said:

Above is the video that fans made to surprise JG at his fanmeeting. It's very sweet. I know the pics in the spoiler cut says the production team made it, but it turns out it was his fanclub. :') It made him emotional as seen in the pics below.

Reveal hidden contents

I cant see the vid since there's an option in Korean haha

• Like 8

On 4/15/2017 at 1:29 AM, loljk17 said:

Thank you!

·         I really like the clip, music, symbol....on his hand is is written ,,light” on the other hand is written ,,dark” ... apple as a symbol of temptation ... the puppet man as a symbol of manipulation ... meaning of clip is seems to be about an actor who also is a man and a naive boy in the same time, that he has a light and a dark side, that he  is subject to the temptation and manipulation,,,

Wanted to know what this all about to as I'm not used to see his body in henna hehe.. And so badboy like gd..

The apple he ate, why it reminded me the apple on iu's head in the MV haha

• Like 13