[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 minute ago, Erin45 said:

Wow..it was my birthday and I was not able to sleep and then find this..whew. Just want to give my two cents and would want to say goodbye to everyone in a formal way.

I jump this ship knowing that JE is supposedly in a relationship and as an UAENA, I knew she was not anymore since mid last year that is why I was not surprised with her breakup this year.

For JG, I am not his fan and just liked him because he seems nice to JE. Actually, I already has a hint that he was dating JHB since I did find some evidence based on my sleuthing but I did believe it ended last year?? That is why I am still in this ship. Maybe I was wrong with my profiling on him since I did not knew him that much. He maybe a good actor, very good to be able to hide his relationship and being extra sweet to JE. Like everyone, I find it very curious why the news of them dating just released today if they already has those pictures, on April when JE is going to release an album and he is on top of his game and he will be having his bday concert. Well, he did went to JHB welcome dinner so that is his fault, if ever his career will have a dent.  I admit I am disappointed but of course, life has to go on.  As a UAENA, I wish him all the best on his career and lovelife and hope his friendship with JE remain the same..he is still a good actor anyway do hope he can recover this blow.  JE did managed in 2015 and bounced back stronger. Goodbye stargazers and it is a pleasure knowing you all.

GOOD LUCK!!  and i think i will leave too... good luck all be happy... and for Lee joon gi.. bye!

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, missdharma said:

Its a month i hadn't lurked on this thread coz my real life, and then i got this news. 
They begin dating on 2016. Why he keep that skinship on SAF night? Not even once, if i'm being JHB i really really mad at him. How he reckless doing that at girl. He's a great actor and had gf, why he's doing that? :bawling:

My point also. If i were the girl, i would really be mad.He should know his limitations cause he's in a relationship that time. Too many skinship. It was insulting on my part if i was the girl. Wow. Just wow.

• Like 16

Hi all...

I don't think the first time i post something here will be the day of our sinking ship. 

I'm neither JG nor JE's fan. But I seriously fall in love with them after watching MLSHR.

Remember last night I still laughed at all memes joking about JG being jealous of JE & Oh Hyuk.

Then today...BOOM!!! whoa..I'm numb lol.

I do understand what his fans tried to explain about his normal celeb's behavior.  Say No to anything about relationship. I totally understand but it doesn't mean I will accept it easily. My heart is not made of wood like someone. *bitter laugh* 

MLSHR's ending is so bitter, but today is much much worse. Time to move on I guess. T_T *Sobbing*

Edited by damie gerrard
  • Like 18

8 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

I don't know if it's true they were "just friends" back then, but Namoo already denied two(?) dating rumors of them during that time. If they denied it again now but they get ousted later...? If we think the backlash is bad now, I shudder to think of what it would be like then.

You can only deny so many times (to protect your privacy/relationship) until it's better to just be open with it.

They should have confirmed it then than now when his popularity skyrocketed like this. Even I'm disappointed but the fact that he already admitted then he must be planning to marry her in the future now (I remember in an interview that he'll only reveal if he's going for marriage) but timing was off and he still have an encore stage.

The girl must be happy that finally he admitted dating her. Hope she's kind person.. Haven't watched her in any drama so really have no idea about her

• Like 13

Of all things, the MEC news - that the production staff have decided to pull the last episode with PMY - makes me curse far more than the news that LJG and JHB are confirmed to be dating. D$&@ it!!!!! I was enjoying that show!!! :angry: 

I get that the fallout has begun. For me, this kind of aftermath will be harder to bear than the actual dating confirmation.

• Like 16

If i was JHB, seeing JG and Je Would have killed me inside out..lets just assume that JE knew that he was in a relationship that time during SAF,won't  she feel weird seeing a guy who is in a relationship and showering all skinship and lovey dovey stares at her? Its wrong..becaz its like crossing "Fan service" limit..indeed He is a very good actor..

Sorry but i feel very bad for JHB today..

• Like 13

1 hour ago, arshinwoo said:

My point also. If i were the girl, i would really be mad.He should know his limitations cause he's in a relationship that time. Too many skinship. It was insulting on my part if i was the girl. Wow. Just wow.

Should not told us that he's a single lonely guy...did he??? Cmiiw... He can smile like the way he did with pmy but see no skinship unlike iu..

I have mixed feelings honestly. Not against jhb. But the timing is really off. The fans were not ready... I AM NOT READY!!! HAHAHAHUHUHU

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, arshinwoo said:

Good thing my boss in on leave. Lol.

This is also my first ship and it hurts really bad right now. :bawling:

everything happens for a reason :") he is facing one of his karma right now and after all of his statements and actions in front of his and JE's fans, I hope he can handle it well as a real man :")

deep inside he really felt lonely, or it was just a lie, or he had to say that because of something else, who knows? :"")

And hope that JE has known about it before so she won't be shocked reading that news (like us) and it doesn't distract her career.. 

• Like 13

Ok I know I am supposedd to be happy for our "oppa" and wish him happiness. But I can't help but be pissed off right now. I really do not have anything againt JHB . She is nice,  funny , confident and beautiful woman in my eyes. She is a good catch to anyone. BUT why on earth did he put on a show for a very long time as being the lonely and single oppa, while he was dating her since last year ?  Why filrt with IU on the set of moonlovers and make up the whole scene on the SBS awards night? I am sorry LJG-Fans,  am very disappointed in him.  If he didn't build up that image based on hiding his love-life I would be gladly congratulating him for meeting someone, he likes. However it turnes out to be a fake image  and lies lies lies just to promote his movies, dramas etc to only spread his fan-base. So it is aaaaalll for the business and money. Which is very unnecessary. He could just have kept his love-life as mysterious and very privat. And no one will be against it. We would have all accepted him that way. But telling every time that his lonely and searching for love bla bla bla was really unnecessary.  Anyways, I wish all the best for Hye-Bin. And good luck for IU  :wink:

• Like 23

18 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

GOOD LUCK!!  and i think i will leave too... good luck all be happy... and for Lee joon gi.. bye!

TT...for all lovely Chingu!!! If we're to leave eventually...can we wait till the end of this month? I'm starting to miss you all already.......:bawling:

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

They should have confirmed it then than now when his popularity skyrocketed like this. Even I'm disappointed but the fact that he already admitted then he must be planning to marry her in the future now (I remember in an interview that he'll only reveal if he's going for marriage) but timing was off and he still have an encore stage.

The girl must be happy that finally he admitted dating her. Hope she's kind person.. Haven't watched her in any drama so really have no idea about her

That's the thing. If the statement is to be believed, they weren't dating yet back then. But even if they were, they had probably just started dating. Why rock the boat if you don't know if it's going anywhere yet?

Namoo and JG can't predict the future, lol. How would they have known he'd get a 2nd wave of popularity from Moon Lovers???

I still think he admitted it now because of the prior dating rumors. Like I said above, you can only deny so many times to protect your privacy before it's better to just be honest about it.

Everyone is saying they feel sorry for JHB, but since they're in a relationship, I believe she's firmly aware of what he's doing? If she were bothered by it, they still wouldn't be dating. It sucks that celebrities sometimes have to put up a veneer in regards to romance/dating, but such is their kind of life.

• Like 19

19 minutes ago, gendhisputih said:

Still cannot believe, how can a taken person got drunk with  beautiful woman in a late of the nite, and prised her that she is really pretty??? How come?? Ohhh... I'm so mad.. even is only a fan service, but is it really necessary?  

For a Man who had a gf at time, you praised another girl on public?! What he's thinking :expressionless:

I dont mind if my ship are sink, but now i seeing him different because of his own act. Maybe, if there's not skinship, lonely guy, etc, i will give my bless for this couple. JHB i hope you're strong enough with him, makes him better man. 

• Like 13

THIS IS DEFINITELY RIDICULOUS !!!!! I am definitely feel betrayed, as I respect and believe in his good personality all these while. He is really such a GREAT ACTOR and now I don't know if I should believe in what he say and show in his future interview :(

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

That's the thing. If the statement is to be believed, they weren't dating yet back then. But even if they were, they had probably just started dating. Why rock the boat if you don't know if it's going anywhere yet?

Namoo and JG can't predict the future, lol. How would they have known he'd get a 2nd wave of popularity from Moon Lovers???

I still think he admitted it now because of the prior dating rumors. Like I said above, you can only deny so many times to protect your privacy before it's better to just be honest about it.

Everyone is saying they feel sorry for JHB, but since they're in a relationship, I believe she's firmly aware of what he's doing? If she were bothered by it, they still wouldn't be dating. It sucks that celebrities sometimes have to put up a veneer in regards to romance/dating, but such is their kind of life.

I think jhb is cool abt it for as long as the girls involved is aware of the fact that its only a fan service. But it got too far with the fans..

Moral of the story: never believe in pretty boys, most likely they're taken hahaha

• Like 13

Guys... plz! Ok I'm now back in my teen days and can't really get my thoughts together and my hands are literally shaking as I'm typing this. It's just too sudden to be true, Let's wait a little longer and don't judge anyone for now, the news is till hot and people from both sides are either criticising or defending! plz, we need a calm mind to decide what was wrong or right! 

So now the ship has drowned. Clean cut. Just like that.

My mom said they don't match. LOL.

That one bomb that destroys all the fanfic, coincidences, gestures, speculations etc etc and suddenly those became non-existent like. 

I have go down with this ship. Should I say goodbye to JoonU?

Yes, he always pull that 'a lonely, reclusive bachelor yearning for the one' card, now does he? Now that it came out that charming gesture suddenly looked pretentious... I wouldn't lie, I was pissed for a moment ROFL

Wish you all the best sir. I will browse you again on another hit. But for now, nah.

• Like 15

I hope JG will post something like an apology for making his fans feeling betrayed thinking he was single all this or for making them worry.  You know,  just like what JE did when the news she's dating kiha broke out.

• Like 12

I don't wanna work now and I wanna erase all vids of him haha but I might be overreacting.. I'll wait til I calmed down.. Its like just broke up with him hahaha

All my love for iu for now.. Sigh..

Mec says the last ep have positive reactions, of course coz he shippable to anyone....time to move on from him..

• Like 14