[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

15 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

Am I the only one who's totally weirded out by the fact that they decide to release this information immediately after the MEC showing and 11 days before the fanmeeting? Yes? No? There's something odd going on here. But right now, I'll take it for what it simply is: a scandal, not a fact.

same thought. Seems to be a "suicide"(a lil exaggerated though donno the right words ), no matter for career or the last most expected Mec episode or his fanmeet or the JoonU interation.

Seems to be someone did it on purpose?at this timing?

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, sublimelyheureuse said:

Yes, something is very odd about the timing. As @akinahana89 mentioned, a good number of these pictures look old, and the newer ones could be circumstantial. No matter what, the thought that someone has been hoarding these pictures for a year or two and waiting to release them is creepy. The act comes off as some sort of blackmail.

JG has just renewed his contract with Namoo. He's on his second wave of popularity and then, this news.. hmm what could that person (who leaked the "rumor") intention/motive be?

• Like 12

1 minute ago, berny said:

But why does Namoo hesitates...what is there to check or verify? 

Maybe to confirm with Joongi and IU if they can silence the dating rumor with JHB by releasing news of THEIR relationship. Hehehe~

(Our lovely @chi13lou perked me up with THAT possibility!)

• Like 13

Annyeong yeorobun!!  We're all in right?! There are parts about this that don't make much sense and the pictures appear old. I'm not ready to believe while this report is still unconfirmed. So I'm just going to wait it out until Namoo either confirms or denies. Am ready to go down with this ship if that's the case...but that time doesn't yet seem to be now.

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, rachm2014 said:

same thought. Seems to be a "suicide"(a lil exaggerated though donno the right words ), no matter for career or the last most expected Mec episode or his fanmeet or the JoonU interation.

A "career suicide" ?

• Like 7

Wow this news is a little disappointing because JG had been playing the "lonely single guy" card for quite some time. I know they have every right to keep their lives private but just imagine how JHB must've felt all this time in case this rumor is true.

I also agree that the timing is a bit off, it's a little fishy because things have been building up positively for JG and then this happens. He has to speak up on this ASAP because this will surely affect his career in some way.

In any case we all have amazing memories as stargazers and of JoonU to hold onto so none of the times we stayed here and shipped together are wasted. :)

• Like 16

I never thought the moment I'll be coming out of stealth mode was with this. After the drama, until now I'm still heavily invested and with all the crumbs/fan service.. *sighs* it really is to good to be true.

I'm bitter big big time as I really shipped hardcore a part of me wants to keep being foolish and just shrug it off, but if this turns out to be true.. haengbokhaseyo oppa.

I'll stay with this ship no matter what as long as Haesoo and Wang So remains in my memories. Yes, I'm a fool.

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, WH said:

A "career suicide" ?

A punishment, perhaps, for stretching too far outside of a predetermined box? My thoughts are turning dark, so I'll stop them here. 

No matter what, I believe in LJG, I believe in LJE, I believe in the authenticity of their chemistry, I believe they both deserve to be happy, I believe they both deserve to thrive, and I believe that they deserve all manner of strength and support and faith and love as either one or both of them are embroiled in scandals.

I also like the suggestion that Namoo Actors urge JoonU out of hiding, to defuse this bombshell. :)

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, rachm2014 said:

hmmm... i think that's why Namoo should be really careful to release the statement. 

the possibility is Namoo will deny this news bcs JG have a Final Encore FM ahead and CM drama (if he take it). 
aahhhh but i dont know what to say anymore... sorry chingudeul... I just lil bit disapointed, confused, mad and ~~~

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, sublimelyheureuse said:

A punishment, perhaps, for stretching too far outside of a predetermined box? My thoughts are turning dark, so I'll stop them here. 

No matter what, I believe in LJG, I believe in LJE, I believe in the authenticity of their chemistry, I believe they both deserve to be happy, I believe they both deserve to thrive, and I believe that they deserve all manner of strength and support and faith and love as either one or both of them are embroiled in scandals.

I also like the suggestion that Namoo Actors urge JoonU out of hiding, to defuse this bombshell. :)

Maybe the best answer for Namoo Actors they confirm it they both dating in the past so that pictures just old photos from 2/3 years ago but right now they broke up, so right now they just best friend/close college.

JG just sign new contract with Namoo right? + JG have a final encore FM especially in Korea this news will make his career suicide.

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, darker91 said:

Maybe the best answer for Namoo Actors they confirm it they both dating in the past so that pictures just old photos from 2/3 years ago but right now they broke up, so right now they just best friend/close college.

JG just sign new contract with Namoo right? + JG have a final encore FM especially in Korea this news will make his career suicide.

Goodbye to his rom-com plans then..

• Like 5

If this new is true, I would totally dissapointed in JG.

Putting JE and MEC aside, how many times have him been FIRMLY MENTIONED that he has not being in a relationship for long or he is single in various magazine interview or interview in person, and his fans strongly believe in him by his STRONG AFFIRMATION and knowing him as a person.

The most recent one to mention about he is single were in ALL of his FM video which show him bitterly mentioning he is still single while sitting on a bed (remember that part ?). And also in the recent interview of Elle December 2016, he did also mention that his fan would not like to see the lonely face in him again and wanted him to date. Another one would be in the DIRECT  translated interview of Hawaii photoshoot back in Aug 2016 which he mentioned that he was REALLY not in a relationship, and he did tell that his last dating experience was 4 years back. I might have missed out some interview which he literally mentions or show that he is single, but watching and reading all of his interview,  they have made me (and I believe his fans too) to feel that he is not in a relationship and being a single for long. Oh ya, not to forget that in recent, he did mention that he always feel lonely in the MEC interview. I'm just like "What??!!! why would you feel lonely if you're in relationship?" 

Wow, if this news is true, I would say that JG was really really really good in acting that he was able to lie to ESPECIALLY his fans when those words and action (which showing he is single) keep coming out from him.  

• Like 16