[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, NoonaE said:

@NerinaC something to add to your 'deduction' about JE's latest IG posts. I'll put it under the spoiler ^_^

Reveal hidden contents

Logical explanation for Post #1: Hyemi's song would be JE helping to promote her label-mate's new project. Delulu deduction from me: the lyrics though... if JE is what I call a 'lyric person' (somebody who conveys feelings and messages through song lyrics), then this is a 'crumb' especially when we try to relate it to Post #2 which logically just told us that she wanted to post a #latepost pic from Taiwan concert but ... delulu speaking, what happened exactly on 'that day'? (Hyemi's song title: 'Back then, on that day')

The link to the English translation of Hyemi's song: https://popgasa.com/2017/02/01/hyemi-fiestar-back-then-on-that-day-그때-그날-우리-saimdang-lights-diary-ost/

Lyrics:

The moment I first saw you
I can’t forget
Without a word, we just smiled
Back then, on that day

The sunlight is falling
It makes me hear your pretty eyes
On whatever part of me it reaches
It becomes a light, if it’s you

I know, I know, this is love
I’ve waited for you for so long
Step by step, I’ll slowly go to you
Don’t get any farther
From my side

We were so close that we could touch
But we held onto our hearts and covered our lips
Back then, on that day

The wind is blowing again
It’s rising up, your soft smile
If I wait, if time passes
Will you come? Even if it’s in my dreams?

I know, I know, this is love
I’ve waited for you for so long
Step by step, I’ll slowly go to you
Don’t get any farther
Listen to my heart

Will I see you again?
I’m closing my eyes
In case you come to my dreams

I love you, I love you, I only called out in my heart
But now I will tell you how I feel
I want to love only you, forever
My heart is only calling out to you
Listen to it

:wub::rolleyes:

Crumbs? or Coincidences much? :D

i couldn't agreed with u more, searching for the meaning of the song was the first thing i did when i saw je post the saimdang ost, after i knew the meaning i was like,hmm...what do we got here :glasses:

but i would like to add my addition of deluluness, warning thou it full of delulus no logical explanations :D

Spoiler

for the post #2 

it was confirmed taken at restaurant in Taiwan n most likey the dinner was after the concert. what caught my eyes is how big the table was for only  possibly 5 ppl dont u think it was to big? and look at how many plates were there, i am pretty sure it was for more than 5 ppl.

so if je + 4 of her staffs + 2 of her managers could it possibly be others who joined them too? (jg&his manager, probably?) 

second, look at the pose of 4 of them, it looked like they were admiring the person(s) behind the camera. it was like they were saying "awww" could it be not only je but also jg behind it? :blush:

if she really wanted to post the pic of 4 of them, why that pic? couldn't she find another pic, i'm sure she has plenty. there could be something "special" about that moment.

besides isn't it their staffs are pretty close, they must likely like to hang out together to create that kind of closeness, it can't be created by just in one or few times of meeting.

im done with my deluluness if it doesn't make sense at least i warned beforehand ,kkkk :D

• Like 24

1 hour ago, meahri_1 said:

@NoonaE Chingu,  @akinahana89 and I want to let you know we think this is definitely a crumb. We'd like to add to your theory and let you know, it's not really delulu at all.

@meahri_1 chingu, thanks for confirming lol... what can I say... errr, Hallelujah! haha... been crumb-deprived lately and suddenly the queen came throwing stuffs, we'd better make something good out of those, too! now wait for the 'ninja cctv' king hahaha... I hope he gets the message and would be generous enough to shower us with other potential crumbs :lol:

@akinahana89 thanks for the ff update! i have left a 'kudos' :heart:

6 minutes ago, nsyavita said:

after this long of MIA, sure he had to post RE, i was hoping it could be something related to je previous posts, but oh..well -_- beside..he looks really cool thou can't complain B)

Hey Hi @nsyavita Chingu..I think I have not say Hi to you yet...so greeting first (:

He is actually online yesterday in IG...liking Hanna Post...he should had posted this yesterday...but he still chose to post it today....HMMMMMMMM

After Jieunie spoiled us with two IG ytd HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Is he just looking for something to post? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, what should I do with this two,kekekekekekekeke

• Like 22

14 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Hey Hi @nsyavita Chingu..I think I have not say Hi to you yet...so greeting first (:

He is actually online yesterday in IG...liking Hanna Post...he should had posted this yesterday...but he still chose to post it today....HMMMMMMMM

if he did post ystrday.. i guess most of us will probably having a late night party here! and im sure he did looked at JE's update but not liking it because there is a lot of CCTV here like he is. kekeke

• Like 23

20 minutes ago, nsyavita said:

after this long of MIA, sure he had to post RE, i was hoping it could be something related to je previous posts, but oh..well -_- beside..he looks really cool thou can't complain B)

My 'innocent' delulu tells me that it's a reply to uri jieunnie's post :blush:

CMIIW, the BGM at the final part of that vid is RE6 OST (Guns N Roses's Paradise City) : 

Cr. https://www.google.com/amp/s/genius.com/amp/Vodcrowd-guns-n-roses-paradise-city-resident-evil-6-the-final-chapter-lyrics

I wanna go [2x]
Oh won't you please take me home

p/s :  who are you asking to take you home, oppa??? :wub::wub::wub:

I'm resurfacing out of nowhere hehe..

So, annyeong yeorobunnnnnnnnnnn :ph34r::astonished::D

Aishhh.. why can't i delete that sleepy icon

• Like 23

28 minutes ago, riuenu said:

hi chingu ya @riuenu, greetings :)

yea, i noticed that he was online from time to time during his MIA's phase, i laso noticed he mostly liked and commented on his female (friends/co stars) like hanna and from RE posts, hmm..whats up with that boy? r u trying to get in to trouble kkkk...:lol:

why can't he also like and comment on je ig? since she had been MIA too for long too..afterall they are close colleagues right? -_-

i feel i am asking too much, what can i do these two are really something :heart: 

• Like 19

14 minutes ago, gijoe8 said:

My 'innocent' delulu tells me that it's a reply to uri jieunnie's post :blush:

CMIIW, the BGM at the final part of that vid is RE6 OST (Guns N Roses's Paradise City) : 

Cr. https://www.google.com/amp/s/genius.com/amp/Vodcrowd-guns-n-roses-paradise-city-resident-evil-6-the-final-chapter-lyrics

I wanna go [2x]
Oh won't you please take me home

p/s :  who are you asking to take you home, oppa??? :wub::wub::wub:

I'm resurfacing out of nowhere hehe..

So, annyeong yeorobunnnnnnnnnnn :ph34r::astonished::D

Aishhh.. why can't i delete that sleepy icon

awww...i love ur conclusion  kkkk..at least there is something :rolleyes:

btw im also new on this thread n still get used to on the soompi's features, sometimes get confused on how delete things and stuffs so ur not alone :)

anneyong or good night everyone :heart:

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

JOON GI'S CRYPTIC MESSAGES ((((INTENSIFY))))

We're all thinking the same thing, right? lmao I don't mean to think this way, but sometimes it's all too easy, heh. ;P

Anyways, I'm glad to see him posting on IG again after a 6-day drought. Especially happy he posted twice so we get an actual selfie of him. :heart: 

• Like 24

10 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

JOON GI'S CRYPTIC MESSAGES ((((INTENSIFY))))

Hi chingus..

finally oppa posting.. yahoooo

the cryptic message what's that mean? curious LOL.

'WE'??? who WE?? what does it mean 'can make it'? MAKE WHAT???

"I can make it *cool love*   ???

let's discuss it chinguuuuuu... I'm curious let's summon up our 'delulu teories' hehe...

• Like 18